In France we can not simply express ourselves.

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I create a thread about racism, I want to explain that the terrorists are Muslims, I specify the attacks that we had just in France.
15 November 2015, 14 July 2016 for example, but I can not say that the terrorists were Muslims but they were foreign born. but they call me racist right away.
The threats after my comments follow, but here I have all stuck with this.

I'm relieved that Hillary did not win the US presidential elections, Obama is at fault in this story, the Syrian people have been gassing since 2011 and the red line was crossed and he did nothing but the Democrats earned him an unconditional love it is he who to let his people be killed, it is a serious mistake. I do not understand this attachment to this president who has not done apart to let Muslims get gassed in Syria, it's strange this way of seeing things. we are told not to make amalgams to the Muslims, to be careful but in return you are dazzled by the one who lets the massacre in Syria yet they are Muslims that I know? and it would have been otherwise if he would have reacted in 2013 instead of playing a round of golf Assad would not have full power in Syria.

I create a thread about racism, I want to explain that the terrorists are Muslims, I specify the attacks that we had just in France.
15 November 2015, 14 July 2016 for example, but I can not say that the terrorists were Muslims but they were foreign born. but they call me racist right away.

I'm relieved that Hillary did not win the US presidential elections, Obama is at fault in this story, the Syrian people have been gassing since 2011 and the red line was crossed and he did nothing but the Democrats earned him an unconditional love it is he who to let his people be killed, it is a serious mistake. I do not understand this attachment to this president who has not done apart to let Muslims get gassed in Syria, it's strange this way of seeing things. we are told not to make amalgams to the Muslims, to be careful but in return you are dazzled by the one who lets the massacre in Syria yet they are Muslims that I know? and it would have been otherwise if he would have reacted in 2013 instead of playing a round of golf Assad would not have full power in Syria.

First thing, point out that "Muslim" is not a race.
However after you've taken care of that you'll have to explain what a religion has to do with terrorism. That won't be so easy.

By the way O'bama has never been the President of Syria.

First thing, point out that "Muslim" is not a race.
However after you've taken care of that you'll have to explain what a religion has to do with terrorism. That won't be so easy.

By the way O'bama has never been the President of Syria.
Hello Pogo they are Islamic terrorists if you prefer, and they come from Arab countries, here in France they say not to make amalgam to Muslims.
And no Obama is not the President of Syria but the United States are a part of Nato and I think no one agrees that Assad uses chemical weapons against his people?
Obama knew it and he did nothing, he said it himself that Assad should not cross the red line, I invent nothing.

Don't worry about pogo, he supports muslim terrorists. I'm sorry for your problems but that's why France is over run with muslims. The leaders are too cowardly to stand up and throw them out. Instead they punish people for telling the truth like liberal scum are doing here.

Last edited:
Salut Dalia. Terrorists come from all kinds of countries, and it has nothing to do with religions. It is a radical expression of politics.

When I was where you are, for example, the nearest terrorists were coming from Ireland. And where you were born they were coming from Québec. Two examples, yet nobody called either one "Catholicist terrorists".

The terrorists come from the middle east. Iran Iraq saudi etc. Nuke the savages. When it clears up send all the liberal cowards over.

Don't feel too bad, Dalia.

Here in the United States, with each passing day, Americans can hardly express themselves, either.

* Some websites have been removed from the Internet.
* Some people have been censored or banned on social media.
* University students learn that they must mouth the Democratic Party line or suffer the consequences.

Very soon freedom of speech may be stifled just as it has already been in your country.

Best wishes

Don't worry about pogo, he supports muslim terrorists. I'm sorry for your problems but that's why France is over run with muslims. The leaders are too cowardly to stand up and throw them out. Instead they punish people for telling the truth like liberal scum are doing here.
Merci à toi, We can not say our revolt against those who threaten us is really a soft country and it is unfair to the French people

Salut Dalia. Terrorists come from all kinds of countries, and it has nothing to do with religions. It is a radical expression of politics.

When I was where you are, for example, the nearest terrorists were coming from Ireland. And where you were born they were coming from Québec. Two examples, yet nobody called either one "Catholicist terrorists".
But yes there is different form of terrorist Pogo but I speak of the attacks in France which were committed by Arabs and we can not say our anger or we are racist it is simply unfair.
Regarde Pogo those who did the Attack on November 13 2015

portrait-terroristes-4da2006.jpg

Here in the United States, with each passing day, Americans can hardly express themselves, either.

* University students learn that they must mouth the Democratic Party line or suffer the consequences.

Very soon freedom of speech may be stifled just as it has already been in your country.

Best wishes
Thanks to you for the explanation, people may have their idea or preference, but we can not say anything anymore.
Me honestly it pisses me off

But yes there is different form of terrorist Pogo but I speak of the attacks in France which were committed by Arabs and we can not say our anger or we are racist it is simply unfair.

View attachment 187253

But the question is ---- why do you point out these terrorists are "Muslim" when nobody pointed out that the IRA, the FLQ, or Eric Rudolph ---- were "Catholic"?

Why does something like (presumed) religion matter to one but not matter to the other?

Why indeed.

View attachment 187253

But the question is ---- why do you point out these terrorists are "Muslim" when nobody pointed out that the IRA, the FLQ, or Eric Rudolph ---- were "Catholic"?

Why does something like (presumed) religion matter to one but not matter to the other?

Why indeed.
Because symply in France we had innocent people who were massacred on terraces and the Bataclan at the Promenade des Anglais in Nice to Charlie Hedbo by Terrorists who were Arab/ Muslims.

Best wishes
No, Americans are at complete liberty to speak freely, just as you've freely expressed your ignorance and stupidity with this post.

View attachment 187253

Why indeed.
Because symply in France we had innocent people who were massacred on terraces and the Bataclan at the Promenade des Anglais in Nice to Charlie Hedbo by Terrorists who were Arab/ Muslims.

--- and in Northern Ireland and the UK and Québec and Atlanta and Birmingham we had innocent people killed and maimed by terrorists who were Catholic. Why is it relevant for one and not relevant for the other?

Merci à toi, We can not say our revolt against those who threaten us is really a soft country and it is unfair to the French people
Actually, it’s your posts that are unfair to the French people.

View attachment 187253

Why indeed.

--- and in Northern Ireland and the UK and Québec and Atlanta and Birmingham we had innocent people killed and maimed by terrorists who were Catholic. Why is it relevant for one and not relevant for the other?
Pogo, i am talking about terrorist Attack in France that were done by Arab/muslim my thread is about the fact that we can't said anything about it if we do we are racist.

Are you French ? because you talk like them

Best wishes
Thanks to you for the explanation, people may have their idea or preference, but we can not say anything anymore.
Me honestly it pisses me off
Sad to hear you have such repression in France, but that’s not the case in the United States.

Our First Amendment prohibits the government from preempting or limiting citizens’ speech and insures a free press.

Of course, the doctrine of free speech in America concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and private organizations.

Should a private website such as USMB prohibit certain speech doesn’t ‘violate’ anyone’s ‘free speech.’

Are you French ? because you talk like them
He will never talk about muslim terrorists.

I was in France over 30 years ago and even then I was surprised at how many Muslims were in Paris.
Muslims like to conquer other cultures. People have a right to want to protect their cultures. The Left Wingers are batcrapcrazy with their push for cultural suicide just to show how tolerant they are. It's DUMB.

Forum List

Back