White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable

I researched and could find NO WHERE---the names of the people who DESIGNED the system specifically denying blacks (however one defines
"blacks" ) access to the military GI bill for education. My father served in
the Navy----he did get some training in watchmaking by going to nite school
classes.paid for by the GI bill. Was there a master plan in 1945 to deny
blacks the opportunity to attend nite school and get training in watch-making?
Be assured----he was absolutely unable to make a living as a watchmaker----
no one needed watchmakers-------timex pinlever watches became cheap and
UNREPAIRABLE

There was no specific legislation that prohibited access to the GI Bill for black veterans. The issue was more attributed to discriminatory practices in where black veterans were actually able to purchase homes.

https://www.history.com/news/gi-bill-black-wwii-veterans-benefits

yes-----I understand. I grew up in a town that had ABSOLUTELY NO BLACKS---
------however------until the post world war II era it ALSO had absolutely no jews
and rumor had it that when my family---with five kids moved in there was a
PETITION started by the local yokels block to the sale of the house. Now the town is VERY VERY DIVERSE "racially" -----but there are people still there who refer to
Italians as "wops" As to "mental illness" -------it would seem to me that anyone
who believes that the reason people in that town use the term WOP is a manifestation of A GRAND DESIGN-----is probably delusional. Delusion is
a manifestation of a THOUGHT DISORDER (aka psychosis)

Jews come in all races. And you suffer from psychosis because racism is more than name calling.

oh goody-----then anti Semitism is not racism-----which makes FARAKHAN
and adolf A-ok

White jews are racist towards black jews. And what whites have done here is worse than Hitler. You want to talk about Farrakhan who has no power, but what about Trump, McConnell , McCarthy , etc?

You are here trolling this thread because Newsvine asked your racist ass to leave her alone. Now you want to be a jew, but a few posts back, your daddy was a white watchmaker and you asked if there was some master plan that stopped blacks from going to night school to study to be a watchmaker.

GFY.

you are SOO articulate IM. GFY--how poetic. My hubby is a black jew.
Lots of Ethiopian coursing thru his veins-------but all jews is white and rich according to the sociology/anthropology professors like the ever brilliant
Leonard Jeffries------another one of your heros

why don't blacks use their resources to get rich
Ask the white multinational companies that question.

You guys are really stupid. And I'm talking about Jethro Clampett stupid.

What is the impact of Colonialism on Africa today?

There was no specific legislation that prohibited access to the GI Bill for black veterans. The issue was more attributed to discriminatory practices in where black veterans were actually able to purchase homes.

https://www.history.com/news/gi-bill-black-wwii-veterans-benefits

------however------until the post world war II era it ALSO had absolutely no jews
PETITION started by the local yokels block to the sale of the house. Now the town is VERY VERY DIVERSE "racially" -----but there are people still there who refer to
Italians as "wops" As to "mental illness" -------it would seem to me that anyone
who believes that the reason people in that town use the term WOP is a manifestation of A GRAND DESIGN-----is probably delusional. Delusion is

Jews come in all races. And you suffer from psychosis because racism is more than name calling.

and adolf A-ok

White jews are racist towards black jews. And what whites have done here is worse than Hitler. You want to talk about Farrakhan who has no power, but what about Trump, McConnell , McCarthy , etc?

You are here trolling this thread because Newsvine asked your racist ass to leave her alone. Now you want to be a jew, but a few posts back, your daddy was a white watchmaker and you asked if there was some master plan that stopped blacks from going to night school to study to be a watchmaker.

GFY.

Lots of Ethiopian coursing thru his veins-------but all jews is white and rich according to the sociology/anthropology professors like the ever brilliant

Don't try telling me who my heroes are ho. You probably have listened to him more than I have.

learn some history, IMhoney Just about the whole world was colonized
by this or that power in the course of HUMAN history. ------merry old England
was once a ROMAN colony ------remember?

and adolf A-ok

GFY.

Don't try telling me who my heroes are ho. You probably have listened to him more than I have.

"listened" ??? nope------I read a bit of his idiotic scrawlings. That jerk is called a PROFESSOR--------more like a comedian, pimp

That's the problem. I know history. So stop trying to talk about events that occurred in the Mesozoic Era in order to excuse what whites have done in modern times.

and adolf A-ok

GFY.

"listened" ??? nope------I read a bit of his idiotic scrawlings. That jerk is called a PROFESSOR--------more like a comedian, pimp

I have read plenty of idiotic scrawling, by Kant, Rousseau, Smith, Voltaire, Jefferson, Adams, Lincoln, etc. Their scribbling is the basis on which your psychosis was developed.

That's the problem. I know history. So stop trying to talk about events that occurred in the Mesozoic Era in order to excuse what whites have done in modern times.

what do you call modern times? You seem to have a very limited
perspective of actual CIVILIZED HUMAN HISTORY-----HUMAN history
did not start 150 years ago. The romans did not get control of what is
today's ENGLAND until less than 2000 years ago. MODERN TIMES .

So why are blacks failures the world over, even where there are few if any whites? Please do tell.

Why do whites still steal resources from Africa to get rich?
Why are blacks failures the world over? Do you honestly think it's just the States?!

Why do whites still steal resources from Africa to get rich?
There wasn't much to steal, and whatever they "stole", they stole from failures who had neither the intellect nor strength to secure them, much like the Arabs before them. Now of course the Chinese are going at it at a far larger scale for Africa's meager resources.

Regardless, unfair as it may seem, blacks are an underclass wherever they are found.

You are really dumb. And I mean that in the sense of you really don't know anything about Africa.
Yeah. We got it. Blacks are happy and prosperous people the world over except America. LOL

And I don't know anything about Africa, eh?

and adolf A-ok

GFY.

I have read plenty of idiotic scrawling, by Kant, Rousseau, Smith, Voltaire, Jefferson, Adams, Lincoln, etc. Their scribbling is the basis on which your psychosis was developed.

oh----ok How does Lincoln describe psychosis? ------maybe Voltaire
can help you to understand. Would you say that Candide's CUNEGONDIE
is psychotic?

My father came from the projects of Boston saved every dime he’s made.. he earned his money

No, my understanding of actual civilized history is fine. I don't give a flying fuck about the Romans and England 2000 years ago. Most of Africa was colonized until the 1960's, with Southern Africa it went into the 90's. And Africa has been afflicted by western interference still.

The following is the essence of the article. I had never heard the term 'Jim Crow Credit' before:

“First, you legally segregate, and then you let the market do it for you”

So just to run back the score: Southern slaveholding families were able to recuperate post-Civil War wealth losses within one generation, and by 1940 even those families’ grandchildren were doing better than their Southern peers. Also by 1940, low-income and working-class white families are ushered into wealth via federally backed housing and farming loans and derivative lines of credit. In that same time, freed African Americans are mostly robbed of what little bit of land they were able to possess after the Civil War, and passed over for the mortgage loans and credit lines awarded to white families.

In order to create, lose, and then re-create wealth—and then create new forms of wealth for other low-income white families—white families leveraged social networks and credit. This is the community context that the McKinsey report identifies as one of the crucial components needed for families to build wealth. Most African Americans were never able to develop this, and in the few areas where they did accumulate community-level wealth, it was taken from them. And they were unable to recover it due to racist residential and spatial settings.

The Amazing Resiliency of White Wealth - CityLab
That's America for ya!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

No, my understanding of actual civilized history is fine. I don't give a flying fuck about the Romans and England 2000 years ago. Most of Africa was colonized until the 1960's, with Southern Africa it went into the 90's. And Africa has been afflicted by western interference still.

oh----yes----of course DA WEST da dirty west. as opposed to the
NOBLE GLORIOUS EAST wherein the SUN RISES -------yes. I have heard
it many many times DA WEST -----and the other dirty word CAPITALISM
----and DA WHITE MAN and the ETERNALLY LASTING SICKNESS OF
HAVING ONCE BEEN A colony

Forum List

Back