“Whistleblower” Potentially Identified as Eric Ciaramella, Former Obama NSC Director for Ukraine

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Well what do you know, a left over subversive does it and NO THOUGHT AT ALL that the president wasn't potentially SET UP....Especially since the TRANSCRIPT is completely different than the SEVEN OR EIGHT TIMES BIDEN was supposedly mentioned directly by Trump...... how stupid do you think American voters are?

Internet sleuths may have just identified the so-called Ukraine ‘whistleblower’ that made claims regarding the President’s phone call with Mr. Zelensky; claims that turned out to be grossly misleading and highly inaccurate.

Transcripts subsequently released of the phone call itself disprove the claims of the gossip blower. According to Jim Hoft of the Gateway Pundit:

This provided some hints as to who the so-called whistleblower could be. Some enterprising researchers discovered information that may have led to the identity of this dangerous leaker.

“@FOOL_NELSON” on Twitter has identified someone who certainly seems to fit the mold of what we know about the so-called whistleblower. In fact, this person had even been described back in 2017 as a potential leaker who was pro-Ukraine, anti-Russia, and who was out to harm the Trump administration. Now, what are the odds of that?

(Excerpt) Read more at patriotssoapbox.com ...

So Obamakov made Biden the point man on Ukraine, Hunter gets signed up as the coffee boy for an Ukrainian energy company, Obamakov makes Ciaramella his NSC Director for Ukraine.

Something stinks in the swamp. Looks like the swamp rat may get indicted for leaking classified information.

He may have been the leaker in a lot of the cases.

Go get this traitor, Barr.

The GWP is now recycling his old stories. He accused this same guy of this same shit back in 2017.
This guy also left his job with the NSC in 2017 thanks to death threats after the GWP made these same baseless accusations against him.

It is telling how the Trump sheep assume this guys guilt based off of an alt-right conspiracy blog.

Low and behold our "whistleblower" was accused of leaking stuff about Trump and digging up dirt on him about the Ukraine during the 2016 election.

Yet another nothing burger.

But PLEASE impeach him on this. Pretty please?

It is telling how the Trump sheep assume this guys guilt based off of an alt-right conspiracy blog.

if it ends up being true will you apologize for being an ignorant dickhead???

no. You are still sheep that assume he is guilty off of nothing more than a blog post.

in 2016/17 when these same accusations were made against him there was never a shred of evidence or support and he still had to quit his job due to death threats

no. You are still sheep that assume he is guilty off of nothing more than a blog post.

in 2016/17 when these same accusations were made against him there was never a shred of evidence or support and he still had to quit his job due to death threats

so if youre wrong youre going to be an arrogant prick and not admit you were wrong

for some reason that doesnt surprise me

so if youre wrong youre going to be an arrogant prick and not admit you were wrong

there is nothing for me to be wrong about. I have not declared him innocent or guilty...just pointing out that you all assume he is off the say so of a blogger.

I guess this bum was a leaker in 2017,, how did he get his job back?

Deep state

so he does not even work there now?

there is nothing for me to be wrong about. I have not declared him innocent or guilty...just pointing out that you all assume he is off the say so of a blogger.

and if its proven true will you apologize for being a dickhead??

Eric Ciaramella and Susan Rice were close, according to reports. Susan Rice was close with not only Obama, but Brennan and Clapper. See where this is going?

Deep state is real

McMaster hired him as his personal aid

Meet Eric Ciaramella — H.R. McMaster Appoints Susan Rice Ally to be his Personal Aide

and if its proven true will you apologize for being a dickhead??

It does not matter, either way you assumed he was guilty based on the word of a blogger

Eric Ciaramella knows Alexandra Chalupa very well. Yes the same Chalupa that interfered in the election via Ukraine and the DNC. Yes the same Chalupa that worked with DNC serial Bomber and pedo Brett Kimberlin.

Getting deep

McMaster hired him as his personal aid

Meet Eric Ciaramella — H.R. McMaster Appoints Susan Rice Ally to be his Personal Aide

and McMaster has been gone for more than a year. His aide would have been gone with him

Anyone notice McMaster and Susan Rice have recently been on TV

Eric Ciaramella knows Alexandra Chalupa very well. Yes the same Chalupa that interfered in the election via Ukraine and the DNC. Yes the same Chalupa that worked with DNC serial Bomber and pedo Brett Kimberlin.

Getting deep

and you know this how?

Forum List

Back