Rudy and Arrested Cronies Headed for Vienna

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
Rudy Giuliani Planned Vienna Trip 1 Day After Arrested Associates Were Headed There: Report | HuffPost

Within hours of having dinner at a Trump Hotel together, Rudy's cronies were arrested at the airport where they had one way tickets for Germany. Rudy admitted in an interview that all three were headed for Vienna.

What's in Vienna you might ask?

Dimitry Zirtash- A Russian/Ukrainian Kremlin connected oligarch who is under house arrest while fighting extradition to the US.

Why would they be going to visit this crook?

Remember Rudy waving around "affidavits" that supposedly were a Biden Bombshell?

Guess who's name was on that trash? Guess where that came from

Dimitry Firtash

Congratulations Kojak! you've cracked the case wide open.

When will you and your Junior G-Man Huffpo Crew be perp walking Donny and his gang of nefarious miscreants? I wanna make sure I get plenty of popcorn ready so I can watch the whole thing on The LeftWingTopia Channel.

Lesh said:
No, I wouldn't ask that since I already know what's in Vienna, beautiful city that I highly recommend as a vacation destination.:)

Rudy Giuliani Planned Vienna Trip 1 Day After Arrested Associates Were Headed There: Report | HuffPost

Within hours of having dinner at a Trump Hotel together, Rudy's cronies were arrested at the airport where they had one way tickets for Germany. Rudy admitted in an interview that all three were headed for Vienna.

Dimitry Zirtash- A Russian/Ukrainian Kremlin connected oligarch who is under house arrest while fighting extradition to the US.

Why would they be going to visit this crook?

Remember Rudy waving around "affidavits" that supposedly were a Biden Bombshell?

Guess who's name was on that trash? Guess where that came from

Dimitry Firtash
And yet they alwsys do things out in the open-maybe your interpretation is flawed.

When will you and your Junior G-Man Huffpo Crew be perp walking Donny and his gang of nefarious miscreants? I wanna make sure I get plenty of popcorn ready so I can watch the whole thing on The LeftWingTopia Channel.

Lesh said:
No, I wouldn't ask that since I already know what's in Vienna, beautiful city that I highly recommend as a vacation destination.:)

LMFAO

Lesh said:

Maybe...but I doubt it.

We'll see won't we....

Forum List

Back