Whistle Blower Outted -- It is a Brennen era operative....

Soooooooooooooooooooo you're not quite down with the "lurn to reed" thing. Read your own links. Once AGAIN, as I already pointed out, their only source is Rump himself, a known serial liar. Moreover, YOUR OWN LINKS point out that under the law he must be paid. Ergo there is evidence (the law) that he's being paid, while there's only hearsay that he's sending any of it anywhere.

You lose. OK wait that's not quite accurate --- should be past tense. You already lost.

You are a fucking illiterate moron. Yes, Trump gets paid. He then donates his salary to a chosen charity.

Incredibly ----------- here we go yet again.

---------- Link??

How to keep a moron busy.........

GFY. You've already lost. Go home little boy, adults are speaking. Put up a link showing Trump has kept his salary or STFU. Before you lie, you made that assertion dumbfuck. Now put up or shut up.
lantern sad to say but you're nothing but the scumbag trumps kiss ass

Truth hurt your little pea brain? Tough. You're just a butthurt libtard crying about 2016.

Soooooooooooooooooooo you're not quite down with the "lurn to reed" thing. Read your own links. Once AGAIN, as I already pointed out, their only source is Rump himself, a known serial liar. Moreover, YOUR OWN LINKS point out that under the law he must be paid. Ergo there is evidence (the law) that he's being paid, while there's only hearsay that he's sending any of it anywhere.

You lose. OK wait that's not quite accurate --- should be past tense. You already lost.

You are a fucking illiterate moron. Yes, Trump gets paid. He then donates his salary to a chosen charity.

---------- Link??

GFY. You've already lost. Go home little boy, adults are speaking. Put up a link showing Trump has kept his salary or STFU. Before you lie, you made that assertion dumbfuck. Now put up or shut up.

**I** don't ***NEED*** to "put up" jack shit.
I didn't make a claim. YOU did. Go learn how the fuck to read.

Again, GFY. You made the claim, prove it. Watching you cry and spin and foam at the mouth while kicking your ass is kind of humorous. You already proved you don't read links anyway.

---------- Link??

Again, GFY. You made the claim, prove it. Watching you cry and spin and foam at the mouth while kicking your ass is kind of humorous. You already proved you don't read links anyway.

(Watch this. How to keep a moron busy 2.0)

I made a claim huh.

-------- Linkie?

/thread

---------- Link??

I made a claim huh.

-------- Linkie?

/thread

upload_2019-10-8_20-10-34.png

don't you pos republican kiss assers get it ? The pervert in our WH is blocking impeachment witnesses from testifying Are you all that fn stupid??

---------- Link??

I made a claim huh.

-------- Linkie?

/thread

Seems the moron being kept busy lying, spinning, and losing would be you. And stop asking for pictures of "linkies". You claim Trump keeps his salary. Prove it.

---------- Link??

I made a claim huh.

-------- Linkie?

/thread

Seems the moron being kept busy lying, spinning, and losing would be you. And stop asking for pictures of "linkies". You claim Trump keeps his salary. Prove it.

We sit, and we wait. :th_waiting:

don't you pos republican kiss assers get it ? The pervert in our WH is blocking impeachment witnesses from testifying Are you all that fn stupid??

Executive privilege. Perfectly legal. Just like Obozo hid the Fast and Furious papers that implicated Holder and him. Funny how the actual committees won't issue subpoenas. Oh that's right, those can be fought in court. Then Dems would be forced to show their evidence. Or in this case, lack thereof.

I made a claim huh.

-------- Linkie?

/thread

And this is how you keep a moron busy. Now you just lost at your own game. Damn, you stink at everything. By the way, my claim has been proven. Unlike yours.

I made a claim huh.

-------- Linkie?

/thread

And this is how you keep a moron busy. Now you just lost at your own game. Damn, you stink at everything. By the way, my claim has been proven. Unlike yours.

You linked nothing because there IS nothing, moron.

Once again for the s l o w --- the claim is YOURS, not mine.

FUCK outta here.

I made a claim huh.

-------- Linkie?

/thread

You linked nothing because there IS nothing, moron.

Once again for the s l o w --- the claim is YOURS, not mine.

FUCK outta here.

Damn, I've seen newborns smarter than you. I proved my claim. You then lied. I already linked Trump donating his salary. You are a liar. You claim there is nothing showing that fact. You lied again. Now I have you wrapped around my finger spinning, lying, and staring a monitor all night. Beating you is so easy. So you take your "linkie" request and shove it up your backside. Now GFY.

Nice graphic. I believe Trump would call that the 'original map'.

My favorite was when Trump was asked about Alabama being hit, and you could see him changing his story and making up his lie in real time, eventually settling on 95% of the forecasts showing that Alabama would be hit.

Which, of course, was complete bullshit. But now Trump's poor supporters have to check his twitter feed for the weather!
Was that like the bullshit our soldiers had no ammunition until he became president? Have to admit he throws some powerful bullshit
WASHINGTON — A White House official who listened to President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s leader described it as “crazy,” “frightening,” and “completely lacking in substance related to national security,” according to a memo written by the whistle-blower at the center of the Ukraine scandal, a C.I.A. officer who spoke to the White House official.

The White House official was “visibly shaken by what had transpired,” the C.I.A. officer wrote in his memo, one day after Mr. Trump pressured President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine in a July 25 phone call to open investigations that would benefit him politically.
All Fake

Didn't Trump say the same thing about the story on the Whistleblower complaint....until it was overwhelmingly confirmed and Trump changed his story?
There is no whistleblower complaint.
There is a traitor and spy who patched together a quilt of lies from a variety of sources.
Do you all never tire of your fakery?

Don't forget that Adam Schiff helped him write it and told him which attorney to get weeks before the complaint was filed. Schiff lied about it in front of all of us.

Executive privilege. Perfectly legal. Just like Obozo hid the Fast and Furious papers that implicated Holder and him. Funny how the actual committees won't issue subpoenas. Oh that's right, those can be fought in court. Then Dems would be forced to show their evidence. Or in this case, lack thereof.
Yes lantern it probably is legal BUT doesn't it give you even a slight hint into the crookedness of the man??/ He makes Nixon look like a baby

the administration lost their suit in the courts, and ended up having to turn over the fast and furious documents...

WHAT DID THEY FIND that was criminal, once they got the info?

NADA! NOTHING.... they made no charges after they had access to it all...

geez dude, give it a rest. there has been no impeachable crime committed by Trump. Schiff and Pelosi are lying to you and you are so stupid that you believe those two clowns. Those two should be impeached for wasting the time and money of american taxpayers on a partisan bullshit witch hunt.

geez dude, give it a rest. there has been no impeachable crime committed by Trump. Schiff and Pelosi are lying to you and you are so stupid that you believe those two clowns. Those two should be impeached for wasting the time and money of american taxpayers on a partisan bullshit witch hunt.
:rofl:

The waste of tax payer's dollars is coming from Trump and the admin, denying the law and constitution, and suing for everything congress legally asks for...and simply obfuscation and obstruction, stone walling..

Just let the facts come out, turn over the subpoenaed stuff, allow the witnesses called to testify,

And we will ALL get to the truth, to make up our own minds.

Right now, it looks like Trump thinks his full conversation, and behind the scenes machinations are not as PERFECT as he claimed.

Why are you so afraid of the TRUTH being shown, if you are so sure that he did nothing wrong?

Last edited:

:rofl:

The waste of tax payer's dollars is coming from Trump and the admin, denying the law and constitution, and suing for everything congress legally asks for...and simply obfuscation.

Just let the facts come out, turn over the subpoenaed stuff, allow the witnesses called to testify,

And we will ALL get to the truth, to make up our own minds.

Right now, it looks like Trump thinks his full conversation, and behind the scenes machinations are not as PERFECT as he claimed.

Why are you so afraid of the TRUTH being shown, if you are so sure that he did nothing wrong?

the truth is coming out, be patient because you won't like it when it does. A president has no obligation to participate in an illegal partisan witch hunt created in Adam Schiff's little mind.

Yes lantern it probably is legal BUT doesn't it give you even a slight hint into the crookedness of the man??/ He makes Nixon look like a baby

Doesn't bother me at all. The crookedness of Schitt for brains, Nadless, and Pisslosi is being exposed. No cooperation until a vote gets taken. Precedent.

Forum List

Back