While your cheering about such a "great" economy

I can use the internet, thanks.

If you'd like to share with us your actual salary - or better yet - your actual federal tax burden - I can make a more accurate computation of the refund you're owed. Otherwise - it will be based on my estimate of the average plumber's federal tax burdern being around 4k. But I am doublingit for you - so unless your federal income tax burden is in excess of 8k you are owed no more than $1.50.

Just look at this way I don't have to work. Really I don't I've made enough money in my 20 plus years as a plumber I say fuck it.

Do you want the Solyndra money back or not?

I want it back with interest. at 25% daily

Clarification for oohpahdoo
Clinton ordered SEVERAL surgical airstrikes when baath army repeatedly went out of the no fly zones.

May 21, 2012

Job Growth Accelerating

"The labor market will strengthen significantly next year, with monthly job growth expected to average 200,000, according to a new survey published on Monday.

The National Association for Business Economics forecast the unemployment rate at 7.5 percent by the end of 2013.

The survey of 54 economists painted a fairly upbeat picture of the labor market, which has slowed in recent months after job creation surged early in the year.

"Economists continue to see things pick up, even if it's just slightly from pretty low levels," said Shawn DuBravac, NABE outlook survey and chief economist at the Consumers Electronics Association.

The survey, conducted between April 19 and May 2, forecast nonfarm payroll increases averaging 188,000 per month this year and the unemployment rate at 8.0 percent by the fourth quarter."

Biden.jpg

"You're WHUPPIN' 'EM, Bubba!!!!!"

:party: . :party:

:thewave:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

493.gif
825.gif
493.gif
825.gif
493.gif

May 21, 2012

Job Growth Accelerating

"The labor market will strengthen significantly next year, with monthly job growth expected to average 200,000, according to a new survey published on Monday.

The National Association for Business Economics forecast the unemployment rate at 7.5 percent by the end of 2013.

The survey of 54 economists painted a fairly upbeat picture of the labor market, which has slowed in recent months after job creation surged early in the year.

"Economists continue to see things pick up, even if it's just slightly from pretty low levels," said Shawn DuBravac, NABE outlook survey and chief economist at the Consumers Electronics Association.

The survey, conducted between April 19 and May 2, forecast nonfarm payroll increases averaging 188,000 per month this year and the unemployment rate at 8.0 percent by the fourth quarter."

Biden.jpg

have you already forgotten about the Five Hundred Million Dollars obama lost?​

May 21, 2012

Biden.jpg

have you already forgotten about the Five Hundred Million Dollars obama lost?​

MY EYES! :eek: You quoted crayon boy whom I see remains ignorant as ever...:lol:

Forum List

Back