While your cheering about such a "great" economy

Shocker: Obama Told Solyndra To Delay Layoffs Until After The 2010 Elections

Whoa: White House Pressured Solyndra to Postpone Layoffs Until After 2010 Elections - Guy Benson

Nearly Every green energy company that obama has given money too has went belly up

We know now how the Solyndra caper evolved. Tax payers were led to believe that Solyndra was a good, solid investment, to the tune of half a billion dollars, financing that would pay for the employ of several thousand workers to build state of the art solar panels.
Latest Friday Solyndra Document Dump Emails Show Obama Administration “Deep Concern, Embarrassment” | Liberty News Network

Dumb ass you can blame bush all you want too that didn't work well in 2010 and it's not going to help in 2012 All of this is obama's

Did I just spank deany weenies rebuttal really hard?

If you imagine you did. That's how right winger's minds work. They imagine something to be true and then say it is. Without data, proof, context.

2010 was so successful for Republicans there are recalls everywhere. They've slashed education and guaranteed their base has no future. Guess that means "you won". What did you win? Right wingers are the only people I know who are thrilled to win "turds".

More mindless bullshit from deany.

Did I just spank deany weenies rebuttal really hard?

If you imagine you did. That's how right winger's minds work. They imagine something to be true and then say it is. Without data, proof, context.

2010 was so successful for Republicans there are recalls everywhere. They've slashed education and guaranteed their base has no future. Guess that means "you won". What did you win? Right wingers are the only people I know who are thrilled to win "turds".

Because that's what you imagine. When the Republican leadership slash education in every state they take control, they ensure their base has no future. Manufacturing is screaming for "skilled" workers. That lets out those that believe "education is for snobs". I can't imagine any Democrat anywhere saying such a thing. I can't imagine Republicans saying anything else.

Because that's what you imagine. When the Republican leadership slash education in every state they take control, they ensure their base has no future. Manufacturing is screaming for "skilled" workers. That lets out those that believe "education is for snobs". I can't imagine any Democrat anywhere saying such a thing. I can't imagine Republicans saying anything else.

I don't imagine anything, I don't live in your fantasy world.

Manufacturing is screaming for "skilled" workers.
That's total bullshit, unless you're saying manufacturing thinks anyone other than Americans are skilled workers.

Who's cheering about a "great" economy? After how hard Bush screwed us, it's lucky to be slowly recovering.

Plenty are

Here are the democrats accomplishments since 2007
credit down grade on their watch
Recession began on their watch
16 trillion dollar debt on their watch
Record number of people on food stamps on their watch
NDAA on their watch
Patriot act extension on their watch
Unwanted healthcare on their watch
High unemployment on their watch.
Millions of American jobs lost on their watch
The biggest Racial division since the 60's on their watch
No balanced Budget 2012 on their watch
The president feels congress does not have the authority to dictate to him and what he does on their watch.

Who's cheering about a "great" economy? After how hard Bush screwed us, it's lucky to be slowly recovering.

Bush? Even Biden knows that ship has sailed. Bush is were you go when you run out of talking points.

Plenty are

NDAA on their watch
The president feels congress does not have the authority to dictate to him and what he does on their watch.

The largest should be 'Full faith and credit' of the United States...that is lost courtesy of Obama and the Democrats.

Until Obama is knocked out of office.

Plenty are

NDAA on their watch

So when Bush was president it was the dems fault because they controlled congress and when Obama is president, and congress was split the past couple of years, it's Obama's fault because he was president? Did I get that right?

Plenty are

NDAA on their watch

The largest should be 'Full faith and credit' of the United States...that is lost courtesy of Obama and the Democrats.

Well you got another 5 years to wait, proven liar.

Plenty are

NDAA on their watch

Well you got another 5 years to wait, proven liar.

Dream on son.

Plenty are

NDAA on their watch

So when Bush was president it was the dems fault because they controlled congress and when Obama is president, and congress was split the past couple of years, it's Obama's fault because he was president? Did I get that right?
You forget the down grade of the economy was in full swing when obama became president and the democrats returned to control Congress.
Hell who's giving Bush a pass? Not me but to blame him alone is about the stupidest thing anyone can do.

OH and by the way except for the beginning of the recession is there something I mentioned that did not happen when obama was president?

Where are all the tax dollars and Human lives Bush and team wasted in Iraq?

Pallets of hundered dollar bills JUST VANISHED

The war democrats agreed with? The war Bill Clinton was beating the war drum for in 1998? That war?

I don't recall Bill Clinton invading Iraq.

You probably don't remember any of this:

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy calling for regime change in Iraq It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq. The Act was cited in October 2002 to argue for the authorization of military force against the Iraqi government.

The December 1998 bombing of Iraq (code-named Operation Desert Fox) was a major four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets from December 16–19, 1998 by the United States and United Kingdom. The contemporaneous justification for the strikes was Iraq's failure to comply with United Nations Security Council resolutions as well as their interference with United Nations Special Commission inspectors.

Iraq Was Being Bombed During 12 Years of Sanctions

""As I have told the House on many occasions," said Hain [Foreign Office minister Peter Hain of the Labour Party in UK] on 2 May, "we are not conducting a bombing campaign against Iraq . . ." The Royal Air Force, together with the US, bombs Iraq almost every day. Since December 1998, the Ministry of Defence has admitted dropping 780 tonnes of bombs on a country with which Britain is not at war. During the same period, the United States has conducted 24,000 combat missions over southern Iraq alone, mostly in populated areas. In one five-month period, 41 per cent of casualties were civilians: farmers, fishermen, shepherds, their children and their sheep - the circumstances of their killing were documented by the United Nations Security Sector. Now consider Hain's statement that no bombing campaign exists. In truth, it is the longest such campaign since the Second World War."
"When asked on US television if she [Madeline Albright, US Secretary of State] thought that the death of half a million Iraqi children [from sanctions in Iraq] was a price worth paying, Albright replied: "This is a very hard choice, but we think the price is worth it.""

Plenty are

NDAA on their watch

The economy was doing OK until the Democrats took over for the last two years of Bush's administration. The economy is a little better since the Republicans got the House in spite of the fact that most of the bills that pass the House are not voted on in the Democrat Senate.

Forum List

Back