While you all slept you are now governed under auspices of the UN

Hey guise, what's a "U.N. World Heritage Site" and why are they in America?

Here ya go, dumbshit:

A World Heritage Site is a place (such as a building, city, complex, desert, forest, island, lake, monument, or mountain) that is listed by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) as being of special cultural or physical significance.[1] The list is maintained by the international World Heritage Programme administered by the UNESCOWorld Heritage Committee, composed of 21 UNESCO member states which are elected by the General Assembly.[2]

The programme catalogues, names, and conserves sites of outstanding cultural or natural importance to the common heritage of humanity.

Oooooohhhh...sounds nefarious. It must be where all the UN invader troops are hiding.

Commence pants shitting!
if this were the case, my property here in burley would be on the list.
As would the Playboy mansion.
We're talking culture and refinement and sophistication here. Which puts me head and shoulders above

"[Y]ou are now governed under the auspices of the UN."

DUN-dun-DUUUUUUUNNNNN!

EEK!

BOO!

ty, you are a Cougar fan. You have no refinement, no culture. You are part of the borg. :lol:

Hey, I hear it has been hot up there.

We finally a bit of a break here in the Texas Hill Country.

I want autumn!!!

ty, you are a Cougar fan. You have no refinement, no culture. You are part of the borg. :lol:

Hey, I hear it has been hot up there.

We finally a bit of a break here in the Texas Hill Country.

I want autumn!!!
Hey great to hear from mentor,
Been golfing and getting tan everyday. Today is cold, so I'm inside
Going down to the Narrows in 2 weeks. Hope I don't drown.
Cougars are on ESPN tonight. Go over to the Cougarboard and watch the meltdown

BYU and Connecticut
Utah off
USU and CSU
Dixie State and Western Oregon

Going to be a bad weekend for the beehive state.

Oh boy, another thread based on a hyper-partisan blog.
As usual when dealing with a hyper-partisan blog, the story will be exposed as utter bullshit as most threads based on such blogs are.
Moral of the story, people who use hyper-partisan blogs aren't too bright and are easily manipulated. That applies to both the right and left.
Count on it.

Oh boy, another thread based on a hyper-partisan blog.
As usual when dealing with a hyper-partisan blog, the story will be exposed as utter bullshit as most threads based on such blogs are.
Moral of the story, people who use hyper-partisan blogs aren't too bright and are easily manipulated. That applies to both the right and left.
Count on it.
vanilla blogs are boring

Forum List

Back