While the Debate on Trump Continues

I have the feeling that a group of Dem senators is about to get voted out of office.

That would be horrible for working class Americans.

That would be due to the votes of working class Americans.

I'm hopeful that the middle class will figure out the Republican push to delegitimize the American worker.
yeah because manufacturing is up above 20 year ago records. So yes, they are not paying attention to middle class. dude, can't make this shit up for ya.

Wages aren't up. The middle class now has to pay the majority of taxes to the fed.
See, statistics don’t validate that you know that right? The government stats say that. You need a different line!

The middle class continues to suffer financially.

A Guide to Statistics on Historical Trends in Income Inequality

• The years from the end of World War II into the 1970s were ones of substantial economic growth and broadly shared prosperity.
    • Incomes grew rapidly and at roughly the same rate up and down the income ladder, roughly doubling in inflation-adjusted terms between the late 1940s and early 1970s.
    • The income gap between those high up the income ladder and those on the middle and lower rungs — while substantial — did not change much during this period.
  • Beginning in the 1970s, economic growth slowed and the income gap widened.
    • Income growth for households in the middle and lower parts of the distribution slowed sharply, while incomes at the top continued to grow strongly.
    • The concentration of income at the very top of the distribution rose to levels last seen more than 80 years ago (during the “Roaring Twenties”).
Quit voting Republican

I don't think it makes much difference whether you quit voting Republican or not.

It's the system that's bad. Quit voting both parties, start voting for someone who would give you Proportional Representation so you get proper democracy.

Republicans representation ALWAYS favors the rich/wealthy/business.

No, I disagree with that. Just as I would disagree that Democrats always favor the poor.

Always is the wrong word.
Yeah, now they favor illegals. Ask them

• The years from the end of World War II into the 1970s were ones of substantial economic growth and broadly shared prosperity.
    • Incomes grew rapidly and at roughly the same rate up and down the income ladder, roughly doubling in inflation-adjusted terms between the late 1940s and early 1970s.
    • The income gap between those high up the income ladder and those on the middle and lower rungs — while substantial — did not change much during this period.
    • Income growth for households in the middle and lower parts of the distribution slowed sharply, while incomes at the top continued to grow strongly.
    • The concentration of income at the very top of the distribution rose to levels last seen more than 80 years ago (during the “Roaring Twenties”).
Quit voting Republican

I don't think it makes much difference whether you quit voting Republican or not.

It's the system that's bad. Quit voting both parties, start voting for someone who would give you Proportional Representation so you get proper democracy.

No, I disagree with that. Just as I would disagree that Democrats always favor the poor.

And your reply is supposed to do what?

Oh, wait, it's just playing the boring partisan game seen on this forum in 3/4 of all posts. ZzZzZz

Quit voting Republican

Oh, wait, it's just playing the boring partisan game seen on this forum in 3/4 of all posts. ZzZzZz
Why are they protecting illegals?

Probably because it's opposite to Republican views. That's how things work now.

Fuck Democracy, fuck sensible policies, both sides are out to "win".

So fk all Americans no matter the political party? LOL

Yes, this is EXACTLY what is happening right now.

Well not all Americans, the rich are getting it good.

This is why I support Proportional Representation.

Not only is it one person, one vote, but it means that if 10% of the country wants a party that supports farmers's rights, then they will get about 10% representation in Congress.

Right now they get 0% representation.

The massively wealthy make up 0.1% and get 100% representation in Congress.

Not only is it one person, one vote, but it means that if 10% of the country wants a party that supports farmers's rights, then they will get about 10% representation in Congress.

There you have it, anti american traitor.

Going to my signature tomorrow

I don't even know what you're saying.

If you're calling me an anti-American traitor....

sure you do. Traitor! your concerns lie entirely with illegal people in our country taking jobs from law abiding citizens. yeppers!

sure you do. Traitor! your concerns lie entirely with illegal people in our country taking jobs from law abiding citizens. yeppers!

Well you just run along and fuck off with your nonsense, hey?

everyone should know those who don't care about american citizens. Way to step up!

Quit voting Republican

What happened at the start of the 70's that changed this dramatically and permanently?

Hint: Au on the periodic tables

Last edited:

Quit voting Republican

What happened at the start of the 70's that changed this dramatically and permanently?

Hint: AU on the periodic tables
Astronomical Unit?

Nixon took the dollar off of the gold standard. It's been straight downhill for the middle class since then. To wit: if you made $8,000 in 1971 you could live comfortably and afford to buy a home. Today, you need to earn at least $50,000 to stay even with 1971 purchasing power

everyone should know those who don't care about american citizens. Way to step up!

The problem is you're just flinging shit. You have no idea what you're talking about.

"You don't agree with me, you're anti-American"

I talk about how making a system with proper DEMOCRACY and you say I'm anti-American?

I talk about making a system in which Americans get a choice of who they want to vote for, and you say I'm anti-American.

Well....

I'd say it's you who is anti-American. See, we can both play at the game you anti-American.

Forum List

Back