While the Debate on Trump Continues

I have the feeling that a group of Dem senators is about to get voted out of office.

That would be horrible for working class Americans.

That would be due to the votes of working class Americans.

I'm hopeful that the middle class will figure out the Republican push to delegitimize the American worker.
yeah because manufacturing is up above 20 year ago records. So yes, they are not paying attention to middle class. dude, can't make this shit up for ya.

Wages aren't up. The middle class now has to pay the majority of taxes to the fed.

Wages aren't up.

Wages are up.

upload_2018-3-12_17-52-39.png

US gains 313K jobs in February, the largest number since July 2016

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-12_17-51-51.png
    upload_2018-3-12_17-51-51.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 14
I have the feeling that a group of Dem senators is about to get voted out of office.

I'm hopeful that the middle class will figure out the Republican push to delegitimize the American worker.

I'm hopeful that the middle class will figure out the Dem push to replace the American worker with illegal aliens.

Illegal workers benefit the employers.

If Dems wanted to help American workers, they'd boot millions of illegal aliens.

Why do Dems hate American workers?

The middle class continues to suffer financially.

A Guide to Statistics on Historical Trends in Income Inequality

• The years from the end of World War II into the 1970s were ones of substantial economic growth and broadly shared prosperity.
    • Incomes grew rapidly and at roughly the same rate up and down the income ladder, roughly doubling in inflation-adjusted terms between the late 1940s and early 1970s.
    • The income gap between those high up the income ladder and those on the middle and lower rungs — while substantial — did not change much during this period.
  • Beginning in the 1970s, economic growth slowed and the income gap widened.
    • Income growth for households in the middle and lower parts of the distribution slowed sharply, while incomes at the top continued to grow strongly.
    • The concentration of income at the very top of the distribution rose to levels last seen more than 80 years ago (during the “Roaring Twenties”).
Quit voting Republican
you didn't answer Todd's questions:

What is the ideal distribution of income?
How do you know?

Sure I did.

Minimum wage should be $48,500.00/yr.

How do I know? Due to the Trumpchange tax cuts, the middle class are now the largest percentage-class taxpayers in the US. The middle class have LOTS of taxes to pay PLUS they have expenses to pay. The rich/wealthy/corporations are off the hook, but they need to pay their employees more.

Awesome! But what's the ideal distribution of income?

Due to the Trumpchange tax cuts, the middle class are now the largest percentage-class taxpayers in the US.

What income range does a single person/family need to be in the middle class?
What does "largest percentage-class taxpayers" mean?

Livable wages.

Less than $110K.

Due to the Trumpchange tax cuts, the American worker now pays the largest amount of taxes to the feds.

• The years from the end of World War II into the 1970s were ones of substantial economic growth and broadly shared prosperity.
    • Incomes grew rapidly and at roughly the same rate up and down the income ladder, roughly doubling in inflation-adjusted terms between the late 1940s and early 1970s.
    • The income gap between those high up the income ladder and those on the middle and lower rungs — while substantial — did not change much during this period.
    • Income growth for households in the middle and lower parts of the distribution slowed sharply, while incomes at the top continued to grow strongly.
    • The concentration of income at the very top of the distribution rose to levels last seen more than 80 years ago (during the “Roaring Twenties”).
Quit voting Republican

How do you know?

Sure I did.

How do I know? Due to the Trumpchange tax cuts, the middle class are now the largest percentage-class taxpayers in the US. The middle class have LOTS of taxes to pay PLUS they have expenses to pay. The rich/wealthy/corporations are off the hook, but they need to pay their employees more.

Due to the Trumpchange tax cuts, the middle class are now the largest percentage-class taxpayers in the US.

Livable wages.

Less than $110K.

Due to the Trumpchange tax cuts, the American worker now pays the largest amount of taxes to the feds.

Livable wages.

Need numbers.

Less than $110K.

For a single? What about for a family?

How much do American workers pay?

yeah because manufacturing is up above 20 year ago records. So yes, they are not paying attention to middle class. dude, can't make this shit up for ya.

Wages aren't up. The middle class now has to pay the majority of taxes to the fed.

Wages aren't up.

Wages are up.

View attachment 182155

WOW! Wages are up $27.20/week! Gasoline went up 5 cents last week, there goes the raise!

Not much of a big picture guy are ya?

I'm hopeful that the middle class will figure out the Dem push to replace the American worker with illegal aliens.

If Dems wanted to help American workers, they'd boot millions of illegal aliens.

Employers supported by Republicans keep them here.

Wages aren't up.

Wages are up.

View attachment 182155

Jobs/higher wages aren't as grand as you think.

Why aren't wages growing faster?

U.S. Steel is bringing back 500 workers, but tariffs could cost thousands of jobs

Wages aren't up.

Wages are up.

View attachment 182155

WOW! Wages are up $27.20/week! Gasoline went up 5 cents last week, there goes the raise!

WOW! Wages are up $27.20/week!

So when you said they weren't, were you lying or just stupid?

Gasoline went up 5 cents last week, there goes the raise!

You use 544 gallons of gasoline a week?

Not much of a numbers guy are ya?

Screw those Republicans and the employers they support, boot the illegal aliens.

Quit voting Republican

How do you know?

Sure I did.

Livable wages.

Less than $110K.

Livable wages.

Need numbers.

Less than $110K.

Need numbers.

$48.5/yr

It doesn't matter. Your taxes can be done as an independent contractor thus bring deductibles higher.

Under the Trump tax cuts, the American worker will pay the highest percentage of the total.

How do you know?

Sure I did.

Livable wages.

Less than $110K.

Livable wages.

Need numbers.

Less than $110K.

Need numbers.

$48.5/yr

It doesn't matter. Your taxes can be done as an independent contractor thus bring deductibles higher.

Under the Trump tax cuts, the American worker will pay the highest percentage of the total.

It doesn't matter.

$110 K is the same if you're single or a family? DERP!

Your taxes can be done as an independent contractor thus bring deductibles higher.

Most people can't claim to be an independent contractor. Not legally.

Prove your claim. With actual data.

Wages aren't up.

Wages are up.

View attachment 182155

I am a numbers guy. You assuming the $27.20 is net. It's not. If you subtract taxes and inflation PLUS if you haven't received a raise in the last two years, that $27.20 is close to net zero.

Screw those Republicans and the employers they support, boot the illegal aliens.

Illegal aliens are here to make money. If you remove the money factor the illegals will self-deport.

Quit voting Republican

Beginning in the 70s? Exactly when in the 70s?

upload_2018-3-12_20-18-45.jpeg

Wages aren't up.

Wages are up.

View attachment 182155

I am a numbers guy. You assuming the $27.20 is net. It's not. If you subtract taxes and inflation PLUS if you haven't received a raise in the last two years, that $27.20 is close to net zero.

I am a numbers guy.

Is that why 5 cents more a gallon costs $27.20 a week?

You assuming the $27.20 is net.

No, I assume $27.20 shows you lied.

Illegal aliens are here to make money. If you remove the money factor the illegals will self-deport.

Illegal aliens are here to make money.

Send them home.

Quit voting Republican

I don't think it makes much difference whether you quit voting Republican or not.

It's the system that's bad. Quit voting both parties, start voting for someone who would give you Proportional Representation so you get proper democracy.

Republicans representation ALWAYS favors the rich/wealthy/business.

No, I disagree with that. Just as I would disagree that Democrats always favor the poor.

Always is the wrong word.

Forum List

Back