While the Debate on Trump Continues

That would be horrible for working class Americans.

That would be due to the votes of working class Americans.

I'm hopeful that the middle class will figure out the Republican push to delegitimize the American worker.

I'm hopeful that the middle class will figure out the Dem push to replace the American worker with illegal aliens.

Illegal workers benefit the employers.
HIndu Dindu

So do legal-immigrant scabs who will work for less.

Agree. Sponsored by Corporate America and the Republicans.

The middle class continues to suffer financially.

A Guide to Statistics on Historical Trends in Income Inequality

• The years from the end of World War II into the 1970s were ones of substantial economic growth and broadly shared prosperity.
    • Incomes grew rapidly and at roughly the same rate up and down the income ladder, roughly doubling in inflation-adjusted terms between the late 1940s and early 1970s.
    • The income gap between those high up the income ladder and those on the middle and lower rungs — while substantial — did not change much during this period.
  • Beginning in the 1970s, economic growth slowed and the income gap widened.
    • Income growth for households in the middle and lower parts of the distribution slowed sharply, while incomes at the top continued to grow strongly.
    • The concentration of income at the very top of the distribution rose to levels last seen more than 80 years ago (during the “Roaring Twenties”).
Quit voting Republican

The middle class witnessed their net worth drop for the first time in over 40 years while your hero, the obummer was POTUS. Stop voting Democrat.

Middle class decline looms over final years of Obama presidency

DALTON, Georgia (Reuters) - Barack Obama enters the final two years of his presidency with a blemish on his legacy that looks impossible to erase: the decline of the middle class he has promised to rescue.

Middle class decline looms over final years of Obama presidency

It's wages stupid.

Employers supported by Republicans keep them here.

Screw those Republicans and the employers they support, boot the illegal aliens.

Illegal aliens are here to make money. If you remove the money factor the illegals will self-deport.

Illegal aliens are here to make money.

Send them home.

Arrest criminal employers that hire them.

Sounds good.
As long as it leads to more deportations, quicker.

Then why isn't Trump doing it? Oh yeah, build the wall.

Screw those Republicans and the employers they support, boot the illegal aliens.

Illegal aliens are here to make money. If you remove the money factor the illegals will self-deport.

Send them home.

Sounds good.

Trump is deporting illegal aliens.
If you want to push legislation to criminalize hiring illegal aliens, you should contact your senators and congressman. Be sure to post their response.

I'm hopeful that the middle class will figure out the Republican push to delegitimize the American worker.
yeah because manufacturing is up above 20 year ago records. So yes, they are not paying attention to middle class. dude, can't make this shit up for ya.

Wages aren't up. The middle class now has to pay the majority of taxes to the fed.
See, statistics don’t validate that you know that right? The government stats say that. You need a different line!

Read on:

Opinion | Taxpayers, You’ve Been Scammed

How big was that Dem tax cut again? LOL!

The issue is you've been scammed by Trump. The fact is that nobody needed a tax cut, the middle class needs a huge pay increase.

It's the Democrats own fault for abandoning the American working class and creating permanent underclass supported by welfare in exchange for votes.

View attachment 182162

Ghettos were created by capitalistic greed.

Nope, they were created by Democrats along with Lyndon Johnson's great society programs.

The old Democrats, now called Republicans.

Bullshit.. you're just a gullible and biased liberal.. :wink_2:

Then how do you account for the pro-Union Republicans in 1956?

Send them home.

Sounds good.

If you want to push legislation to criminalize hiring illegal aliens, you should contact your senators and congressman. Be sure to post their response.

Already is;

8 U.S. Code § 1324a - Unlawful employment of aliens

• The years from the end of World War II into the 1970s were ones of substantial economic growth and broadly shared prosperity.
    • Incomes grew rapidly and at roughly the same rate up and down the income ladder, roughly doubling in inflation-adjusted terms between the late 1940s and early 1970s.
    • The income gap between those high up the income ladder and those on the middle and lower rungs — while substantial — did not change much during this period.
    • Income growth for households in the middle and lower parts of the distribution slowed sharply, while incomes at the top continued to grow strongly.
    • The concentration of income at the very top of the distribution rose to levels last seen more than 80 years ago (during the “Roaring Twenties”).
Quit voting Republican

I don't think it makes much difference whether you quit voting Republican or not.

It's the system that's bad. Quit voting both parties, start voting for someone who would give you Proportional Representation so you get proper democracy.

Republicans representation ALWAYS favors the rich/wealthy/business.

No, I disagree with that. Just as I would disagree that Democrats always favor the poor.

Always is the wrong word.

Since 1970, name one bill in Congress written by and supported by Republicans that didn't give the rich/wealthy a bigger chunk than the middle class and poor. Also include any 11th hour additions.

The problem with your argument is that "Republican" is only one of two viable parties in the US and covers a large section of the US. There are Republicans in every state.

There are some Democrats who are much more right wing than some Republicans.

You can't lump everyone together and say "they're all the same"

US politics is bad, it's bad because of the way people vote. Yes, a lot of Republicans are in it for themselves, but aren't there lots of Democrats too? People like Hillary? I've seen politics at a lower level and seen people who will take on causes simply because they think it will make them look good. They're doing it for themselves, NOT for the good of the people.

They'd screw you over in a heartbeat to get higher up the ladder.

yeah because manufacturing is up above 20 year ago records. So yes, they are not paying attention to middle class. dude, can't make this shit up for ya.

Wages aren't up. The middle class now has to pay the majority of taxes to the fed.
See, statistics don’t validate that you know that right? The government stats say that. You need a different line!

Read on:

Opinion | Taxpayers, You’ve Been Scammed

How big was that Dem tax cut again? LOL!

The issue is you've been scammed by Trump. The fact is that nobody needed a tax cut, the middle class needs a huge pay increase.

The issue is you've been scammed by Trump.

Reagan gave me a tax cut. W gave me a tax cut. Trump gave me a tax cut.

No Dem ever gave me a tax cut.

Send them home.

Sounds good.

Already is;

You should contact your senators and congressman and ask why no employers are arrested.
Be sure to post their response.

Sounds good.

Already is;

You should contact your senators and congressman and ask why no employers are arrested.
Be sure to post their response.

The answer is Republicans.

Nope, they were created by Democrats along with Lyndon Johnson's great society programs.

:lol: ... I'll bite, explain it to me .. and make it interesting and concise..

btw. conservatives are in Unions whether they like or not.. I certainly have been.

btw. conservatives are in Unions whether they like or not.. I certainly have been.

Politicians and parties backing Unions is the question. Google President Eisenhower.

Politicians and parties backing Unions is the question. Google President Eisenhower.

Screw the unions.

Screw the unions.

Which is part of Putin's campaign to annihilate western culture. You've now shown your true colors.

Screw the unions.

Which is part of Putin's campaign to annihilate western culture. You've now shown your true colors.

And yet it is you who wish to disarm the populace, and deny us out Rights to free speech, freedom of assembly etc. etc. etc. You pretty much support everything that your pal pootin, does.

Screw the unions.

Screw Putin, screw the unions.

Screw the unions.

And yet it is you who wish to disarm the populace, and deny us out Rights to free speech, freedom of assembly etc. etc. etc. You pretty much support everything that your pal pootin, does.

Nobody wants to disarm or deny anybody/anything as long as it's reasonable.

Screw the unions.

Nobody wants to disarm or deny anybody/anything as long as it's reasonable.

Your definition of reasonable, isn't. It is elitist. Face it the very people who are bankrolling the "reasonable" anti propaganda are the billionaires that you claim to dislike. Gun control is the ultimate form of class warfare. The elitist version or "reasonable" gun laws are the rich get to have them, the serfs don't.

Quit voting Republican

Beginning in the 70s? Exactly when in the 70s?

Read the link.

Why afraid to answer a simple question?

WHEN in the 70s?

Forum List

Back