While some cower and bend over for the Commies. South Park says "F___ THe Chinese government!"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
All you need to know, episode 300. I don't watch the show but maybe I should, they seem to be more truly "woke" than the rest of society. This was in response to the Commies censoring them.

I tried to upload the .gif but it's too large, any of you curious can probably find it. Just as quoted above, they let the Commies have it.

All you need to know, episode 300. I don't watch the show but maybe I should, they seem to be more truly "woke" than the rest of society. This was in response to the Commies censoring them.

I tried to upload the .gif but it's too large, any of you curious can probably find it. Just as quoted above, they let the Commies have it.
I agree completely. Those kids in Hong Kong deserve the support of every freedom loving person in the world. Eff China. Decouple.

Now let’s not offend democrats here..They have dreams of communism running through the streets

southpark has never held any side nor view sacred. all are subject to ridicule. and i love it.

South Park has continued to use pre-adolescent potty humor to ridicule and highlight shortcomings of people and institutions for years. That’s why the creators are richer than most A-list actors, but persona non grata among the Hollywood elite.

Forum List

Back