While I am a Trump supporter,

I live in the real world and talk to people in the real world. And what I and they are experiencing up close and personal makes us very reluctant to accept the bad government's numbers to defend its bad policies.

Yes, yes I talk to many people who do not understand what it takes to make a solid economic argument, do not understand a difference between serious national data and their limited, bias perceptions.

You are one of them.

Yes, yes I talk to many people who do not understand what it takes to make a solid economic argument, do not understand a difference between serious national data and their limited, bias perceptions.

You are one of them.
You must have missed the part that I first hand buy the groceries, pay the bills, put gas in in the car. So don't assume what I do and do not know. It makes you look like an idiot.

I do trust the numbers from various other sources when they mostly agree:

How about you start ACTUALY READING your own links instead of wasting people's time?

December 2022 study from The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, determined that Americans had lost around $7,100 in spending power since Biden’s inauguration in January 2021.

It's an old study from rightwing partisan organization.

Last edited:
That piece of crap criminal degenerate egomaniac…flawed like the rest of us?

Speak for yourself bub, some of us still have principles, don’t spread insane lies, don’t commit fraud and are not criminally indicted.

You are one of them.
I'm betting you don't buy groceries or pay bills, or else you'd know.

I'm betting you don't buy groceries or pay bills, or else you'd know.

Fool, I do all of that.

I've got a raise, my wife got one too and grocieries make up a small % of our spending.

Is everyone like me? Hell no, which is why you have to look at macroeconomic data instead of playing in the sandbox with the intellectually underdeveloped.

Last edited:
This is why inflation is insidious.

Nobody remembers inflation. Our last bout of inflation was 40 years ago. It affects everyone.

The inflation is mostly not Biden's fault. It had to do with supply chain bottlenecks that have since been alleviated.

But he did spend a shitload of money that poured fuel all over the inflationary fire. And if this were happening under Trump - which it would be - Democrats would be screaming blue murder.

The President owns the economy, whether he's the cause or not.

This is why inflation is insidious.

Nobody remembers inflation. Our last bout of inflation was 40 years ago. It affects everyone.

The inflation is mostly not Biden's fault. It had to do with supply chain bottlenecks that have since been alleviated.

But he did spend a shitload of money that poured fuel all over the inflationary fire. And if this were happening under Trump - which it would be - Democrats would be screaming blue murder.

The President owns the economy, whether he's the cause or not.

Who was better off in 2020 vs 2024?

Drug dealers maybe, thats about it.

Biden will smash Trump on economy 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

I do admit that he makes it easy for some to dislike him. He’s everything the social justice warriors insist that we despise. He’s a white male multi-billionaire who had a privileged childhood. He has a jaded history with the ladies, and is inclined to get into verbal battles that would be better avoided. In other words: he’s just as flawed as the rest of us. But I realize that his unlikability to some is actually his superpower. He causes the Left to act out a self-destructive demonstration of their corrosiveness to the American experiment.

The radicals falsely perceive Trump’s personality as a weakness, drawing them into attacks that reveal their true nature. He’s the cheese, which temps the rats into the transparency trap. He triggers them into openly demonstrating their utter disregard for basic fairness and the rule of law -- things which most Americans still hold dear. Blinded by their hatred, the radicals can’t see that their actions offend most Americans, and result in unintended consequences.
The Left demonizes Trump without realizing that we don’t judge him by the contents of his heart. That’s God’s jurisdiction. We only care about his deeds -- which have been 100 percent beneficial to the citizens of the United States.
We also don’t care about what’s in the hearts of his opponents. We instead are judging them by their deeds, and we’re finding those deeds very disturbing. They have:
  • Trashed our civil rights,
  • Corrupted any notion of due process,
  • Weaponized the government against its citizens, and
  • Destroyed civil debate (i.e., calling opponents fascists).
It was all done to crush one man -- with no acknowledgement of the individual liberties which the Constitution guarantees.
The attorney general of New York, Letitia James, found a friendly judge and got a $464.5 million settlement and a suspension of Trump’s right to do business in New York. He was found guilty of defrauding banks, who claim they weren’t defrauded -- making it a victimless crime, if it was a crime at all. The Left attacked (action) and MAGA grew (unintended consequence).

E. Jean Carroll got an $83 million settlement from Trump for the liable of denying that he had raped her -- even though she can’t remember the year in which it supposedly happened. But she had a friendly New York jury, and she was relying on Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) to triumph over a preponderance of the evidence. The Left attacked (action) and MAGA grew (unintended consequence).

New York District Attorney Alvin Bragg indicted Trump for a campaign finance violation, which the federal election commission ruled wasn’t illegal, and for which the statute of limitations had expired. But by calling it a “conspiracy,” Bragg was able to extend the statute of limitations, even if the act still wasn’t illegal. Bragg is counting on a TDS afflicted judge and jury also. Is that anyone’s idea of justice -- seeking a conviction because you can, rather than because you should? The Left attacked (action) and MAGA grew (unintended consequence).

Special Counsel Jack Smith indicted Trump for the same crime that Joe Biden committed -- having classified documents in his possession (but without Presidential authority in Biden’s case). Special Counsel Robert Hur explained that Biden wouldn’t be indicted because the jury would find him a “likeable old gentleman.” Left unsaid is what that statement reveals: Trump was indicted because he would come across as unlikeable, while Biden was excused because a jury would find him likeable. Again, justice has been turned into the pursuit of the unlikeable, rather than the guilty. Is that what the Supreme Court building inscription “Equal Justice Under Law” intends? The Left attacked (action) and MAGA grew (unintended consequence).

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis indicted Trump for the same action that every losing Democrat since Al Gore has committed -- challenging the outcome of the election with every legal means available. When Al Franken overturned an election in Minnesota, it was a defense of democracy. When Donald Trump didn’t overturn an election, it was a criminal conspiracy in violation of racketeering laws -- because he talked to people about his legal options. We’re not supposed to notice that what is justice for a Democrat is conspiracy for a Republican. Fani got her mugshot, and Trump’s campaign donations came rolling in. The Left attacked (action) and MAGA grew (unintended consequence).

One must ask: why did the radicals think they would benefit from such public displays of raw political corruption? Was it because they presumed that our values were aligned with theirs? Did they think that we hated Donald Trump more than we loved our republic? Were they expecting us to celebrate the destruction of due process -- if it was to “save our democracy”?

Surprise! The leftists were wrong. We value our country far more than any one man. We will not excuse them for trashing our justice system -- to “save our democracy.” Unlike them, we know that “saving our republic” depends on fairness -- especially towards those whom we may dislike. Lady Justice wears a blindfold for reasons which we understand -- and they clearly don’t.
The Left’s hatred of Donald Trump caused them to show the public their complete disdain for legal norms. In their lust to attack him, they revealed the lengths to which they are willing to go in attacking our republic. Considerations of justice, fairness, and the common good were of no consequence in their decision making.
Leftists put the question to us: Do you dislike Donald Trump enough to excuse us for trashing legal norms to keep him out of office? We have given them a resounding: No! But rather than hear us, the radicals continue to do the same thing over and over, while expecting a different result. They refuse to accept reality -- that we prefer the America of our founding over the North Cuba which they are creating. So, they continue to attack, and MAGA continues to grow.
Trump will be a convicted of felonies and the only thing that can save him is if you vote him into office. IMHO, that is a pretty sorry reason to be running for president and even sorrier reason for voting him.

yes, but just before that you've said:

You two figure it out.

There's the perception of the past and the present.

People overwhelmingly perceive the present and idealize the past.

This time exactly four years ago, we were ramping up into the worst death rate we've seen since the Civil War.

But today, we remember inflation.

So Biden is paying for that.

There's the perception of the past and the present.

People overwhelmingly perceive the present and idealize the past.

This time exactly four years ago, we were ramping up into the worst death rate we've seen since the Civil War.

But today, we remember inflation.

So Biden is paying for that.

So all Biden's campaign has to do is remind people of "good old" 2020 and what Trump's last days in office were like.

Cherry picking 101.

Steak was $7.50 when Trump got into office and it was $10 when he left it, don't recall you ever having any complaints about that even though it's pretty much the same % increase as under Biden.

Strange right? :rolleyes-41:
I do my research so sorry. I don't know where you got your numbers but i was paying pretty much the same amound for a ribeye in 2019 as i paid in 2016. 2020 is an outlier because with most of the country shut down due to the pandemic, what restaurants were operating at all had to charge more to be able to open at all with forced limits on occupancy.

From your link:

Between 2017 and 2021: Uncooked beef steaks experienced an average inflation rate of 5.77% per year....uncooked beef steaks costing $20 in the year 2017 would cost $25.03 in 2021 for an equivalent purchase.

Forum List

Back