Trump is rolling

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
and M Obama says she's out, not sure I totally buy that in the event Joe crashes and burns into his ice cream. Perhaps the GavMan is the pinch hitter though.

and M Obama says she's out, not sure I totally buy that in the event Joe crashes and burns into his ice cream. Perhaps the GavMan is the pinch hitter though.

Newsom stands exactly Zero chance of getting the nomination. Even if Biden quit, and Kamala stepped aside, they would have to replace Harris with another black chick. The idea of replacing Sleepy Joe with another white, cisgender, normative male would be considered to be an atrocity by the Democrat base.

~~~~~~
Sure Biden has high numbers in the Neo-Marxist Dem Suoer Tuesdat primaries, there's hardly anyone running against him except Williamson.

Unlike that demon Trump who will never die.

So, how's Super Tuesday going?
Can't find a thread here or in the election forum, and MSM is currently vague.
:dunno:

Newsom stands exactly Zero chance of getting the nomination. Even if Biden quit, and Kamala stepped aside, they would have to replace Harris with another black chick. The idea of replacing Sleepy Joe with another white, cisgender, normative male would be considered to be an atrocity by the Democrat base.
Unless Gavin is an anti-semite, Democrats love those folks.

She/he /it is a liar just like her traitor husband. I would not believe a thing she says.

The closest Haley is coming in any state so far is Vermont....but she is still behind Trump. The rest are coming in with Trump getting roughly 69%-90% of the Republican primary votes.

With totals like this and her maybe getting one state (it's close in Vermont) she doesn't stand a prayer of getting the nomination.

So....Trump is boosted on Super Tuesday.

In Virginia Trump rolled Biden.
The neocon's prom queen still picked-up three delegates.....NOtVA is a leftist/RINO political blight on the rest of the state.

Other than NOtVA, Richmond, and a couple college cities it was not even close.

Watching ABC News Live right now and Trump is winning decisively everywhere but VT. VA is the next closest and Trump has over 60%. LMAO. Uncommitted is getting double digits against Biden in MN.

Forum List

Back