While Daily Kos calls Tea Parties Racist, they spew Hatred for Jews

if you try really, really hard, i bet you can guess where an OP about the media should go.

fuckroast

Considering, it is really about an orchestrated triage by liberals to smear the tea party as "racist" while their racism goes merrily on, it really needs to be in politics, but that's my own opinion.

Instead, of whining about it's placement why don't you comment on the actual op.

Or is that your point?

:lol::lol::lol:

You just called the US a Christian nation in another thread, thus exposing your own anti-Semitism.

lol

Good god the end is nearing.

I'm liberal and anti-zionist.

and 100% Jewish.

I don't really like the cartoons. But I wonder about your assumption that they represent "liberalism". I wonder how you can make the claim that all liberals are anti-semitic when 70-80 percent of American Jews are liberal.

They dont' represent liberalism as a whole. the represent a problem with some of the people who attach to liberalism.

Liberalism is the idea every one should get a chance. These folks attach on and say I blew the first chance, now I deserve a second, third, fourth chance. And the reason I blew my previous chances has nothing to do with what I did, but is the fault of someone else rather than me.
I am a Democrat because I believe everyone deserves a chance. And if necessary, a second chance. And if, by the eighth or ninth chance, this guy needs another chance, I mean, come on. This guy is due.

I'm liberal and anti-zionist.

and 100% Jewish.

I don't really like the cartoons. But I wonder about your assumption that they represent "liberalism". I wonder how you can make the claim that all liberals are anti-semitic when 70-80 percent of American Jews are liberal.

They dont' represent liberalism as a whole. the represent a problem with some of the people who attach to liberalism.

Liberalism is the idea every one should get a chance. These folks attach on and say I blew the first chance, now I deserve a second, third, fourth chance. And the reason I blew my previous chances has nothing to do with what I did, but is the fault of someone else rather than me.

William F. Buckely purged conservatism of anti-semites a very long time ago, and I'm glad he did, or I would have never become one.

Since then, anti-semites have found a home in the Democrat party, and more importantly liberalism. The attitude of the Democrat party toward Israel especially, makes that clear.

Yeah, that explains why Republicans haven't won the Jewish-American vote in ages, right?

if you try really, really hard, i bet you can guess where an OP about the media should go.

fuckroast

Considering, it is really about an orchestrated triage by liberals to smear the tea party as "racist" while their racism goes merrily on, it really needs to be in politics, but that's my own opinion.

Instead, of whining about it's placement why don't you comment on the actual op.

Or is that your point?

:lol::lol::lol:

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back