Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same Sex Marriage

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Death Penalty

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Something Else (Please Specify)

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Oh, don't even bother giving me hell for this- but high powered, semi auto weapons (& the multi round clips, mags & drums that go with them) that will turn a human into swiss cheese before you can even finish saying the words 'swiss cheese'. I am not against the right to own firearms, just the ones I described.

The reason why I voted for "Something Else" is because alcoholic beverages was not a choice. I would most definitely make that illegal because to me alcohol consumption does a favor for absolutely no one at the end of the day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Beer is positive proof that there is a God, and that he loves us.

The reason why I voted for "Something Else" is because alcoholic beverages was not a choice. I would most definitely make that illegal because to me alcohol consumption does a favor for absolutely no one at the end of the day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You stole that line!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Maybe to you, but not to me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You stole that line!

Would you accuse someone quoting Pythagoras's theorem of stealing his line? When you repeat a profound thought, it isn't stealing. It's paying homage.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You stole that line!

Would you accuse someone quoting Pythagoras's theorem of stealing his line? When you repeat a profound thought, it isn't stealing. It's paying homage.

Beg pardon ;)

I would dump the death penalty

Most states outside of Jesusland don't use it anyway

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You stole that line!

Beg pardon ;)

You are absolved..............this time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You stole that line!

Beg pardon ;)

Gee! Thanks!! :rolleyes:

You stole that line!

Beg pardon ;)

Think nothing of it. That's just one of my many wonderful qualities. I'm very patient when the little people make mistakes.

You stole that line!

Beg pardon ;)

Please ignore my last response to you. I think I might have been temporarily possessed by the spirit of JR

You stole that line!

Beg pardon ;)

Please ignore my last response to you. I think I might have been temporarily possessed by the spirit of JR

Cool. I get to absolve you ;)

I chose the death penalty because I don't believe the state should be in the death business. Conservatives are a.ways saying that there is nothing government can do in an efficient. Common sense way, so killing people ought to come under special scrutiny.

But I would add Gerrymandering to the list. I believe that voters should choose the legislators, not legislators choosing ghe voters.

Earmarks attached to bills in Congress. They are nothing more than a bribe for a vote, and should be voted on by themselves if they are worth their salt.

So yeah, I'd make the bribes go away.

So you don't believe the federal government should invest in bridges, schools,etc...Even through 40% of all investment comes from the federal government. You don't know what you're asking for.
not what he is saying matt....and i know you know that....

I chose the death penalty because I don't believe the state should be in the death business.
Except when it comes to babies.
The state isn't making that decision in our name. That decision is made by an individual. Are you proposing that individuals are incapable of making decisions on their own and the state should interfere? What manner of Conservative thinking is this?

I chose the death penalty because I don't believe the state should be in the death business.
Except when it comes to babies.
The state isn't making that decision in our name. That decision is made by an individual. Are you proposing that individuals are incapable of making decisions on their own and the state should interfere? What manner of Conservative thinking is this?
If they pay for it, they're in the business, stupid.

Forum List

Back