• Death Penalty

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Something Else (Please Specify)

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What would you outlaw/make illegal if you had the power to do so?

(Please don't rag on me for not including something, that's why I put OTHER in there!)

Earmarks attached to bills in Congress. They are nothing more than a bribe for a vote, and should be voted on by themselves if they are worth their salt.

So yeah, I'd make the bribes go away.

So you don't believe the federal government should invest in bridges, schools,etc...Even through 40% of all investment comes from the federal government. You don't know what you're asking for.

Earmarks attached to bills in Congress. They are nothing more than a bribe for a vote, and should be voted on by themselves if they are worth their salt.

So yeah, I'd make the bribes go away.

So you don't believe the federal government should invest in bridges, schools,etc...Even through 40% of all investment comes from the federal government. You don't know what you're asking for.
You don't get it do you........................were you born dumb or did you evolve into a dumb ass.

Earmarks are attached to bills that have nothing to do with the legislation that is being voted on, and it is done so as a bribe for a vote. Some also call it getting rid of housekeeping by attaching to a bill...................It is nothing more than a bribe..............

If you want legislation to fix a bridge............then do so by itself..........and do not attach it to something not even remotely similar in nature. If that bridge is needed then they can vote it up or down on it's own merit.................Not as a bribe for a vote.

Citizens United. Our political system shouldn't be for sale to the highest bidder.

Citizens United. Our political system shouldn't be for sale to the highest bidder.
Would that include the Unions supporting Dems............hmm............Oh........but they are not a business.

You really don't know what Citizens United does, do you? It has nothing to do with unions. It allows unlimited money for either party. A dozen or so people have supplied the large majority of all donations to all parties. These few rich people are effectively buying our politicians. With that much money from so few people, who do you think will be calling the shots?

Would that include the Unions supporting Dems............hmm............Oh........but they are not a business.

You really don't know what Citizens United does, do you? It has nothing to do with unions. It allows unlimited money for either party. A dozen or so people have supplied the large majority of all donations to all parties. These few rich people are effectively buying our politicians. With that much money from so few people, who do you think will be calling the shots?
The chamber buys and sells politicians from both parties, just as the Unions. What's good for the goose is good for the gander................

Now you can give me the spin that the Unions aren't really a business slinging massive amounts of money out as well.

Only if they do away with ALL donations to fund campaigns.

all campaign funds supplied by government, NO private donations.

No Soros,
No Kochs,
No unions.

zip, zero, nada

The reason why I voted for "Something Else" is because alcoholic beverages was not a choice. I would most definitely make that illegal because to me alcohol consumption does a favor for absolutely no one at the end of the day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The reason why I voted for "Something Else" is because alcoholic beverages was not a choice. I would most definitely make that illegal because to me alcohol consumption does a favor for absolutely no one at the end of the day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's ok if handled properly but the problem is so many people abuse it and use it to cope.
And it can incite all kinds of unpleasant behaviors, and, in worse case scenarios, deaths (drunk driving etc.)

(Please don't rag on me for not including something, that's why I put OTHER in there!)

I would make it illegal for Congress to exempt themselves from laws that they pass.

I would make it illegal for Congress to exempt themselves from laws that they pass.

Hello! DING DING DING! We have a winner!

Forum List

Back