Which was the last tv show you watched ?

MichelPonting

Rookie
Sep 5, 2011
Hi guys, I am Michel & newbie in this community. I didn't see this type of discussion in this community so, i make one. Pls share with me, Which was the last tv show you watched ?

That girl. Marlo Thomas.
I do watch the occasional documentary on History, Discovery or Animal planet and da GF will call me into the room when someone is preparing some killer food on the idiot box.
TV breeds idiots. murka defines that.

Mad Men, Psyche, and Modern Family are about the only TV I watch.

I was also a devout Monk fan from the very beginning to the very end.

Other than that, I watch the local news and occasionally one of the half hour major network national news.

I listen to hours and hours of podcasts during the week. Currently burning my way through The History of Rome. I also listen to the podcasts of Meet The Press (MTP) and Global Public Square (GPS) every week, along with a variety of economic and business podcasts.

I also download as many documentaries as I can and put them on my iPod. History Channel stuff and things like that. None of that alien UFO and conspiracy theory crap. In fact, I will not watch the present day HC because they have gone completely credulous with the ghost stories, end of the world doomsayer shit, aliens, and conspiracy theories. So I download their older, better stuff. You know, REAL history.

Aside from MTP and GPS, I have not watched any of the 24 hour "news channels" in nearly a decade. The only exposure I get to them these days is when someone posts a look-what-they-done-now clip on any of the forums I visit.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I am Michel & newbie in this community. I didn't see this type of discussion in this community so, i make one. Pls share with me, Which was the last tv show you watched ?

My guess is you won't be back to read what anyone has posted, so why bother answering?

I am big fan of the Tv show and I have like to watch Tv show everyday. I am watching the Tv show 2 hours everyday and my favorite Tv show is " Minute to Win It ". This is the funny and well entertained tv show.

Game of Thrones

Book > Show

But the show is good but the writers need to remember that the Show has to stand on its own because not everyone read the book. It took me 5 tries to get into it at first because it was hard to follow what was going on

The last TV I watched was family guy. I always watch it because it is very interesting show. This TV show is very popular in TV. Many people watch the Family guy.

The last TV I watched was family guy. I always watch it because it is very interesting show. This TV show is very popular in TV. Many people watch the Family guy.

Oh, yeah. That is a good show as well. Here is one of my favorite segments. Check it out!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUYCYQlWxaw]Brian wants a clone... - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back