Which vocation understands the value of property better: a judge, a prosecutor, or an Estimator working for a multi-billion dollar bank?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
If you had to guess, which is most qualified to determine the value of such property?

Have these judges ever watched Pawn Stars? Guy comes in, "hey this limited edition __________ was signed by ______________,"?

"Hey cool, item. How much were you looking to get for it"?

"I want ___________ dollars".

"Well, before I consider this, I need to call in my expert and determine the value. Are you ok with that?"

If that is happening at a pawn shop for a few hundred, sometimes a few thousand, what do they think a bank giving hundreds of millions is doing?

They have weaponized their justice system and it is going to hurt them bigly.

Maybe things are different in Canada but a prosecutor would depend on a credited civilian expert to determine the value of property. Likewise a judge. What's the point anyway?

When Kevin O'Leary and multiple businessmen call this out for being outrageous and an abuse of power, you know that New York is going to take a long bath on this one.

What a way to kill an already indebted, business unfriendly location. Real Estate will keep climbing as it does in Toronto and London due to supply/demand, but they will absolutely lose their industrial base, if they even have one.

Maybe things are different in Canada but a prosecutor would depend on a credited civilian expert to determine the value of property. Likewise a judge. What's the point anyway?
The real question is why they disregard the valuations of the lenders, the supposed "victims"

The real question is why they disregard the valuations of the lenders, the supposed "victims"
They created a "crime".

He signed a contract with a bank and repaid them based on their terms which they defined. No one put a gun to the heads of the banks, they made money off of these loans and even testified to this.

Here is a bet that New York suffers for this. There is no way anyone is going to throw good money after bad. You can do business in any state, why would you choose New York? Cops are being assaulted in broad daylight by illegals, businesses are overtaxed and pay large rental costs, businessmen who take risks and pay their loans back can be arbitrary destroyed by the government if they don't like you.

Trump should do a rally in New York. Reagan put every state in play and one them all except for the District of Columbia. Trump has a chance of a lifetime to flip New York.

They created a "crime".

He signed a contract with a bank and repaid them based on their terms which they defined. No one put a gun to the heads of the banks, they made money off of these loans and even testified to this.

Here is a bet that New York suffers for this. There is no way anyone is going to throw good money after bad. You can do business in any state, why would you choose New York? Cops are being assaulted in broad daylight by illegals, businesses are overtaxed and pay large rental costs, businessmen who take risks and pay their loans back can be arbitrary destroyed by the government if they don't like you.

Trump should do a rally in New York. Reagan put every state in play and one them all except for the District of Columbia. Trump has a chance of a lifetime to flip New York.
NY used to be the choice because of the well established commercial law. Well, this single precedent has thrown a huge monkey wrench in that calculation. Real estate development is going to go down the tubes.

Trump cultists really do think that if they just shed enough bitch-tears, reality will be reshaped by those tears, and DearLeader will be allowed to get away with being a crook.

It never works, but they keep trying.
Biden cultists were not appraisers, were not mortgage lenders nor were Bankers.
Biden Cultists created the laws we all followed in our business as appraisers, mortgage lenders and agents. We followed the Democrats laws to the fucking letter.

Judges have called on me to be an expert in this field. I testified and it was accepted.

No Judge who applies for a loan gets crapped on as has Trump. Judges should talk to lenders and appraisers.

How are the lenders deemed to be the "victims? The argument doesn't make sense unless you are a victim of the Canadian quasi parlamentary system.

How are the lenders deemed to be the "victims? The argument doesn't make sense unless you are a victim of the Canadian quasi parlamentary system.
The question I have for the judge and James is if the banks are the victims, why isn't he $350,000,000 going to them?

When Kevin O'Leary and multiple businessmen call this out for being outrageous and an abuse of power, you know that New York is going to take a long bath on this one.

What a way to kill an already indebted, business unfriendly location. Real Estate will keep climbing as it does in Toronto and London due to supply/demand, but they will absolutely lose their industrial base, if they even have one.

Kevin O’Leary Demolishes CNN Host Over Trump Verdict!​

8gj9lz.gif

Forum List

Back