Another pantiless hollywood skank upskirt shot...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
This time it's the little party girl, super skank, Miley Cyrus. I guess all that booze and dope she's been doing since she was 14 is helping her to make real good decisions, like don't wear any underwear with a short skirt so that when she gets out of the back seat of a car and some paparrazi shoves a camera lens up her crotch, she can make sure everyone can admire her shave job... SKANK!

I won't even post a link to the pictures. I'll just give you a hint. There's a website for a morning radio show called Rob, Arnie and Dawn. They have the pics posted on there.

Last edited:
Nice twat

I guess she just wasn't going to be happy with the likes of Britney Spears and Paris Hilton with pictures of their hard wood floors all over the internet and not her.

Her daddy must be so proud.

But hold on to your horses, I'm sure her sex video is soon to follow.

Skank.

It's not a real hardwood floor. It's beaver board.

You sly old dog... :lol:

A51824BeaverBoard.jpg

this thread is useless without a link.

Sheeeeeezuz Christ Conservative... other's have been able to google the website I mentioned and see the pics.

WTF is your problem?

google robarnieanddawn, and it's the first link that pops up. Click on "celebrities uncovered."

There, ya happy I did the work for you?

Last edited:

Sheeeeeezuz Christ Conservative... other's have been able to google the website I mentioned and see the pics.

WTF is your problem?

google robarnieanddawn, and it's the first link that pops up. Click on "celebrities uncovered."

Why go to such sites in the first place?

WTF is your problem?

I used to live in Reno, and I listened to RA&D every morning when I worked at Reno HD. I still listen to them sometimes streaming off the web.

That's why.

WTF is your problem?

I used to live in Reno, and I listened to RA&D every morning when I worked at Reno HD. I still listen to them sometimes streaming off the web.

That's why.

Oh, you listen & see women without underwear......................:lol:

After the side-o-boob got old, I guess she wanted to up the ante. Her dad must be so ashamed.

WTF is your problem?

I did about 2 minutes after I made that post :lol:

I'm good with the pic.

Forum List

Back