Which sport has the worst refs?

By far...the NBA

Inconsistent calls of fouls, stars go to the line on ticky tack fouls and never get called themselves

No calls on traveling
No calls for palming the ball
No calls for lane violations on free throws
I don't watch the NBA anymore because I know the games are rigged and Michael Jordan retired.

You're one of the few around here who see and understand how pro sports are rigged.I remember seeing you mention a few years ago how you called it correctly how NFL playoffs are rigged.:thup:

you are one of the very few here that get that. Im sure the NBA is every bit as rigged as the NFL is,not that i ever followed the sport but since you are knowledgeable how the NFL is rigged,i have no doubt you are correct that the NBA is as well.

I do the same thing for the most part with the NFL now that you do with the NBA.I just mostly stick to buying old NFL games from yesteryear over the net from back in the 70's and 80's when the game was not corrupt as it is now.

Here is a PRIME example how the NFL is so rigged same as the NBA is.

the playoff game a few years ago between the Lions and Cowboys. One of the Cowboys cornerbacks clearly committed a pass interference penalty.He MUGGED that receiver.The ref called it correct and threw the flag and the Lions got a first down from it.

The ref later then picked up the flag and the call was reversed and no penalty was called on the cowboys. The Lions were starting to get their offense together and were picking apart the cowboys defense on that drive. Had they not changed the call,the Lions would for sure have scored the winning touchdown and advanced to the NFC title game.

The fact the officials never even gave an explanation for why they picked up the flag speaks volumes how that game was rigged. Jerry Jones has lots of influence in the NFL. I GUARANTEE,he had a hand in that ref reversing the call. That guy has way too much pull and power in the NFL.

The NFL does not want the Lions to go to the superbowl though which is WHY that BS call was made. Barry Sanders found that out about the NFL which was the reason why he retired so early.

as i said before,these refs in pro sports have way to much fucking power that needs to be taken away from them.

I loved it when later that week,the Cowboys got screwed over as well against the packers with the dez bryant catch being taken away from them that cost them the game.

Bryant whined all about it saying He caught the ball.Bryant is a hypocrite.where was his whining and protests that he SHOULD have been doing when the Lions got screwed by the Cowboys for the non call picked up penatly on the cowboys that gave them the game?:rolleyes:

He liked it when the Lions were being screwed over but does an about face when his own team gets screwed. :rolleyes:
Barry Sanders retired early because of the Lions.

By far...the NBA

Inconsistent calls of fouls, stars go to the line on ticky tack fouls and never get called themselves

No calls on traveling
I don't watch the NBA anymore because I know the games are rigged and Michael Jordan retired.

You're one of the few around here who see and understand how pro sports are rigged.I remember seeing you mention a few years ago how you called it correctly how NFL playoffs are rigged.:thup:

you are one of the very few here that get that. Im sure the NBA is every bit as rigged as the NFL is,not that i ever followed the sport but since you are knowledgeable how the NFL is rigged,i have no doubt you are correct that the NBA is as well.

I do the same thing for the most part with the NFL now that you do with the NBA.I just mostly stick to buying old NFL games from yesteryear over the net from back in the 70's and 80's when the game was not corrupt as it is now.

the playoff game a few years ago between the Lions and Cowboys. One of the Cowboys cornerbacks clearly committed a pass interference penalty.He MUGGED that receiver.The ref called it correct and threw the flag and the Lions got a first down from it.

The ref later then picked up the flag and the call was reversed and no penalty was called on the cowboys. The Lions were starting to get their offense together and were picking apart the cowboys defense on that drive. Had they not changed the call,the Lions would for sure have scored the winning touchdown and advanced to the NFC title game.

The fact the officials never even gave an explanation for why they picked up the flag speaks volumes how that game was rigged. Jerry Jones has lots of influence in the NFL. I GUARANTEE,he had a hand in that ref reversing the call. That guy has way too much pull and power in the NFL.

The NFL does not want the Lions to go to the superbowl though which is WHY that BS call was made. Barry Sanders found that out about the NFL which was the reason why he retired so early.

as i said before,these refs in pro sports have way to much fucking power that needs to be taken away from them.

I loved it when later that week,the Cowboys got screwed over as well against the packers with the dez bryant catch being taken away from them that cost them the game.

Bryant whined all about it saying He caught the ball.Bryant is a hypocrite.where was his whining and protests that he SHOULD have been doing when the Lions got screwed by the Cowboys for the non call picked up penatly on the cowboys that gave them the game?:rolleyes:

He liked it when the Lions were being screwed over but does an about face when his own team gets screwed. :rolleyes:
The Lions don’t win Super Bowls because their organization sucks

No conspiracy by the refs

By far...the NBA

No calls on traveling

That was the story he told PUBLICLY yes,but privately he told friends of his that was the main reason he retired.He cant go public with with it for obvious reasons so you will never hear it reported from the LAMESTREAM media of course.You wont find any links of it on the net the fact it is hardly known at all by very few.I only know about it because a poster that posts here in the sports section maybe twice a year informed me of it.

privately if you sat down with sanders and he was convinced you had no listening devices,he would open up to you on this.privately with people he trusts i have heard,he will speak with about it.He wont go public with it of course.

I have no reason not to believe the story knowing how the NFL is so damned corrupt now in this day and age and how that was the worst NON call in NFL history taking that game away from them as they did.

You just got to do your own rsearch and you will discover thats WHY the Lions have never been to the superbowl is the NFL has planned it that way,they dont want them there for a certain reason I wont discuss.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back