Which Seems More Plausible..... ?

Which seems more plausible?

• Abraham is the MOST special human who ever lived.

• Arab ego at the dawn of documentation.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im sorry this convo didnt bear any fruit, Meri....but still and all it was enjoyable and worth my time. Hope you have a great weekend!!

I wish you a great weekend as well. Sometimes fruit takes a while to grow. And some of the best fruit is out on a limb. :)
You can't convince people whose sole intention is to validate their own beliefs.

GT and Avg Joe have their minds made up. They want physical proof of something which is spiritual.

I try to walk them through what the physical data implies but they run from that discussion. They are afraid of it.
Youre not invited to rational discussions with me because youre a 12 year old girl about it.

If anyone was scared, theyd not engage all the other folks who ARENT 12 year old girls about it.

Food for thought weirdo, stroke your ego some more.
You really should turn a critical eye towards yourself, GT.
I think i'll be just fine, dingerred. I take advice from folks worth taking advice from....youre not quite there
I always evaluated the merit of the evidence.

You can't convince people whose sole intention is to validate their own beliefs.

GT and Avg Joe have their minds made up. They want physical proof of something which is spiritual.

I try to walk them through what the physical data implies but they run from that discussion. They are afraid of it.
Youre not invited to rational discussions with me because youre a 12 year old girl about it.

If anyone was scared, theyd not engage all the other folks who ARENT 12 year old girls about it.

I think i'll be just fine, dingerred. I take advice from folks worth taking advice from....youre not quite there
Did that guy with the plank in his eye tell you about the dust particle in your eye?
I think so, man. What the fuck is happening to common sense, logical, ball busting at times, normal fucking decent human beings?

The internet is a breeding-grounds for fuckin narcissistic psychos to scapegoat their insecurities consequence free. Life doesnt work like that.
Given that just yesterday you rationalized why it was OK for you to insult and berate a fellow human being, I don't think you have too much room to speak here, GT.

Did that guy with the plank in his eye tell you about the dust particle in your eye?
I think so, man. What the fuck is happening to common sense, logical, ball busting at times, normal fucking decent human beings?

The internet is a breeding-grounds for fuckin narcissistic psychos to scapegoat their insecurities consequence free. Life doesnt work like that.
I enjoy my indignation it's easier on the respectability chart, especiall since I rate a "Don't give a fuck"...
You're cool by me, bart's ass. Plus I always enjoyed listening to you share your stories on the Podcast.

I wish you a great weekend as well. Sometimes fruit takes a while to grow. And some of the best fruit is out on a limb. :)

Here's some evidence, worms are gonna eat yer dead decaying body and you think you have a soul that will flit it's way to alit in Heaven....Peyote much?

Here's some evidence, worms are gonna eat yer dead decaying body and you think you have a soul that will flit it's was to alit in Heaven....Peyote much?
Do you ever sometimes wonder if the world would have been better off if you didn't attend the Aerosmith concert?

Given that just yesterday you rationalized why it was OK for you to insult and berate a fellow human being, I don't think you have too much room to speak here, GT.
Your fake sanctimony isnt considered, dingdong. When you act like a fakefuck, you're treated like a fakefuck...simple math. Thats how real Italians work...youre a tumor.

Here's some evidence, worms are gonna eat yer dead decaying body and you think you have a soul that will flit it's was to alit in Heaven....Peyote much?
Do you ever sometimes wonder if the world would have been better off if you didn't attend the Aerosmith concert?
Which one since I've been to six..

Your fake sanctimony isnt considered, dingdong. When you act like a fakefuck, you're treated like a fakefuck...simple math. Thats how real Italians work...youre a tumor.
Thanks for proving my point, GT.

lol, you don't know which one?

The one on your head, no doubt. Its easy, a tautology almost.

I still like him when the noob was a petroleum engineer before the transformation into a preacher.

You've got some serious issues if you need to troll the internet to seek out conflict, bro.

I still like him when the noob was a petroleum engineer before the transformation into a preacher.
There's not a topic he could muster an "I dont know" about...which is what makes it self evident he knows little....ie knows his dick

:0

Says the guy in a religious forum seeking conflict? Why are you here?

lol, you don't know which one?
Or maybe I should have drowned in Wichita, Kansas when I was five in a hotel swimming pool when a girl saved me? Would life be better, sure I'd already have been reassigned my new life.

You've got some serious issues if you need to troll the internet to seek out conflict, bro.
Im sure that post made you feel better, dingerred

There's not a topic he could muster an "I dont know" about...which is what makes it self evident he knows little....ie knows his dick

Are you seeking validation, GT?

Says the guy in a religious forum seeking conflict? Why are you here?
Because the whole idiom of religious literature is about conflict, it is the only thing that justifies its existence.

Im sure that post made you feel better, dingerred
Why should it, GT?

Are you seeking validation, GT?
Here comes the fakefuck routine...get your virtue signal sunglasses ready and watch dingerred spout off the bumper stickers now.

Forum List

Back