Which Seems More Plausible..... ?

Which seems more plausible?

• Abraham is the MOST special human who ever lived.

• Arab ego at the dawn of documentation.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think so, man. What the fuck is happening to common sense, logical, ball busting at times, normal fucking decent human beings?

The internet is a breeding-grounds for fuckin narcissistic psychos to scapegoat their insecurities consequence free. Life doesnt work like that.
Given that just yesterday you rationalized why it was OK for you to insult and berate a fellow human being, I don't think you have too much room to speak here, GT.
Your fake sanctimony isnt considered, dingdong. When you act like a fakefuck, you're treated like a fakefuck...simple math. Thats how real Italians work...youre a tumor.
I still like him when the noob was a petroleum engineer before the transformation into a preacher.
Says the guy in a religious forum seeking conflict? Why are you here?
Because the whole idiom of religious literature is about conflict, it is the only thing that justifies its existence.
Thank you for proving my point about your biases. Your issue is with men.

Did that guy with the plank in his eye tell you about the dust particle in your eye?
I think so, man. What the fuck is happening to common sense, logical, ball busting at times, normal fucking decent human beings?

The internet is a breeding-grounds for fuckin narcissistic psychos to scapegoat their insecurities consequence free. Life doesnt work like that.
Given that just yesterday you rationalized why it was OK for you to insult and berate a fellow human being, I don't think you have too much room to speak here, GT.
Your fake sanctimony isnt considered, dingdong. When you act like a fakefuck, you're treated like a fakefuck...simple math. Thats how real Italians work...youre a tumor.
I still like him when the noob was a petroleum engineer before the transformation into a preacher.
There's not a topic he could muster an "I dont know" about...which is what makes it self evident he knows little....ie knows his dick

:0
Oh, he's a FlatCan...

Because the whole idiom of religious literature is about conflict, it is the only thing that justifies its existence.
God creates life and that's a passe issue with you, okay...

There's not a topic he could muster an "I dont know" about...which is what makes it self evident he knows little....ie knows his dick

Are you seeking validation, GT?
Here comes the fakefuck routine...get your virtue signal sunglasses ready and watch dingerred spout off the bumper stickers now.
You do realize that when I describe what you are doing it is for no other reason than it is literally what you are doing that is the reason for the description, right?

You aren't happy unless you are fighting. It's why you are here.

Is that why you are here, bro?

Here comes the fakefuck routine...get your virtue signal sunglasses ready and watch dingerred spout off the bumper stickers now.
He watched John Edwards speak to the dead.

No, I think it was a glandular secretion during heightened passions.

Like with God and Mary...

You do realize that when I describe what you are doing it is for no other reason than it is literally what you are doing that is the reason for the description, right?

I think you might literally jerk off in self fulfillment to your posts man. I feel grateful I could be a part of that, wrong as you always are its still comforting to know I help your autism.

I think you might literally jerk off in self fulfillment to your posts man. I feel grateful I could be a part of that, wrong as you always are its still comforting to know I help your autism.
Does he still walk on his tiptoes?

No, I think it was a glandular secretion during heightened passions.
Your behaviors are not like a light switch. You aren't hurting me. I'm thousands of miles away. Get it out of your system.

He watched John Edwards speak to the dead.
What ever happened to that guy anyway? :lol:

He was like some oddish goofus ken doll

That's pretty sad that you have so much hate in you, bro.

Does he still walk on his tiptoes?
He wears a bathing cap because Homer's three hairs aint the same when they're two

fakefuck routine in full tilt projection

another few bumper stickers please, dingerred

The only fake is you, GT.

You patronize people like Drifter while I get to see your true colors.

dingerred was triggered that meri and i had a cordial convo and that his dopey apologetics routine isnt paid any attention to, by design....thats why he had to butt in to say "herr dee derr...4get that guy GT amiright meri???"

Because his triggerdom and ocd saw red.

Its inevitable that dingerred autism relegates him to his bumper sticker slogans and dogma.

Its how he copes.

Cope, dingerred. Cope and be rested

drifter and I are friends, dingerred...and whats patronizing is that you feel so much smarter than her as to pretend that poor her is patronized while shes too ignorant to see it..but only if she had dingerreds brains

dingerred was triggered that meri and i had a cordial convo and that his dopey apologetics routine isnt paid any attention to, by design....thats why he had to butt in to say "herr dee derr...4get that guy GT amiright meri???"

Its inevitable that dingerred autism relegates him to his bumper sticker slogans and dogma.

Its how he copes.

Check your facts.

Did I reply to you? No.

I replied to Meriweather.

You replied to me.

This is yet one more example of you seeking out conflict and rationalizes you are justified in calling others names and insulting them. It's what you do.

Its how he copes.

Check your facts.

Did I reply to you? No.

I replied to Meriweather.

You replied to me.

This is yet one more example of you seeking out conflict and rationalizes you are justified in calling others names and insulting them. It's what you do.
You invoked my name and quoted a post in her and I's convo, dingerred. This is why youre a fakefuck, fakefuck. But turbo sweet try.

drifter and I are friends, dingerred...and whats patronizing is that you feel so much smarter than her as to pretend that poor her is patronized while shes too ignorant to see it..but only if she had dingerreds brains
I'm not the one who said he is better than others, GT. That was you who said that. I don't believe I am better than others. That's why I don't treat people so poorly like you do.

I'm not the one who said he is better than others, GT. That was you who said that. I don't believe I am better than others. That's why I don't treat people so poorly like you do.
The point went over your head, bud.

Forum List

Back