Which Seems More Plausible..... ?

Which seems more plausible?

• Abraham is the MOST special human who ever lived.

• Arab ego at the dawn of documentation.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The way ding begs for funnies...

Melts when he doesnt get them into anti "clique" conspiracy rages like the other old coots...

Tells everyone about their "behavior" because of his daddy issues..

DOES NOT IMPLY THE CONTROL ISSUES OF A NARCISSIST, DAMMIT

Well fuck, and here I have to go to work till 3am..Ding, keep trying to burden humanity with guilt, it's what God would have wanted..
Actually, keep doing exactly what you are doing. I'm sure there won't be any consequences in THIS life.

I mean it's not like failed behaviors naturally lead to failure, amirite?

I sleep like a baby at night knowing with 100% certainty that what you put in is what you get out.

Melts when he doesnt get them into anti "clique" conspiracy rages like the other old coots...

GT, at any point in your life you are the sum of your choices. Please think of me when this reality bites you in the ass, bro.

You aren't looking at it correctly. You pander to the clique and you pander to the left. Of course they are one in the same.
:21: JFC :auiqs.jpg:
The "the clique" stuff is so deep in this guy's psychii he sees it everywhere.

Nevermind you and mani have wars....

go against dingerreds control = DA CLIQUE

dingerred picked an anonymous messageboard to do his edgy non comformist routine
yet, while wanting conformity with the parameters of his digestive Bible tract...
I couldn't care less if you conform. I just find it odd that your troll religious forums.

Actually I don't. I understand why you and GT do it.
To pick yer brains clean.
No, to please you. Apparently misery loves company.

GT, at any point in your life you are the sum of your choices. Please think of me when this reality bites you in the ass, bro.
I smile when judgey knowitall control freaks such as yourself lose so much. Its why you cant resist those that you cant control...sorta like right now.

Your righteous indignation is faker than the 3rd grader who tattle tales for the same thing he just did. Youre comforting yourself, and if theres a god..its really too fuggin bad hes not as dumb as you are, dinguss

I smile when judgey knowitall control freaks such as yourself lose so much. Its why you cant resist those that you cant control...sprta like right now.

Your righteous indignation is faker than the 3rd grader who tattle tales for the same thing he just did. Youre comforting yourself, and if theres a god..its really too fuggin bad hes bot as dumb as you are, dinguss
Do you feel better yet? I wouldn't want you to take your anger out on others.

I smile when judgey knowitall control freaks such as yourself lose so much. Its why you cant resist those that you cant control...sprta like right now.

Your righteous indignation is faker than the 3rd grader who tattle tales for the same thing he just did. Youre comforting yourself, and if theres a god..its really too fuggin bad hes bot as dumb as you are, dinguss
;)

;)
Thank goodness.

I wonder if the God of the Christian bible is too fucking stupid to realize that ding scapegoats his insecurities by sanctimoneously gossipping about whats wrong with everyones behaviors like a prissy bad neighbor.

I think the god of the christian bible is that fucking stupid...he she it condoned slavery and baby torture so....it follows

I wonder if GT realizes the reason he seeks out conflicts is because he has anger issues.

i wonder if ding trips, falls.... and "accidentally" gets into all of the conflicts that he gets into on the internet.. thereby leaderboarding him month over month.

or if he seeks them.

who knows. Hes quite dim.

I wonder if GT believe the bad habits he develops can be switched on and off like a light switch.

I don't disagree but I disagree that they are interested in opening their mind to challenge their biases which are more about organized religion than evidence for a creator.

Aquinas believed that God can be proved through logic and so do I. To argue there is no evidence for a creator is incorrect. We have tons of evidence.

I love the writings of Thomas Aquinas! He did an absolutely brilliant job of pointing to creation as evidence for a creator. However, one part of using physical evidence is being able to reproduce the same results in a laboratory setting. Very practically speaking, with a life span of a hundred years or less, we don't have millions of years to watch God work on another creation.

I often hear from atheists, "Need more proof." Then they dismiss credible accounts of people's experiences of God as hearsay, self-delusion, brain malfunction or misfiring. Being scientific minded, I pose the question:

Question: Why do some people go out of their way not to believe in God?

First Hypothesis: People choose not to believe in God because they fear what this belief may require from them. Will I have to go to church? Will I have to volunteer to help the less fortunate? Will I have to give of my time, my talent, my treasure? What will belief cost me personally?

Second Hypothesis: Lack of personal feedback from God. People are seeking positive/negative reinforcement for themselves. When this reinforcement is not forthcoming, they cannot see how belief in God benefits them. In the physical world, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, and it can be easily observed. People want a reaction from God. They would prefer to be struck by lightening rather than being treated with what they see as indifference.

Test: That's the difficult part! How do I test these hypothesis beyond simply speaking and listening to people who have no belief?

I don't disagree but I disagree that they are interested in opening their mind to challenge their biases which are more about organized religion than evidence for a creator.

Aquinas believed that God can be proved through logic and so do I. To argue there is no evidence for a creator is incorrect. We have tons of evidence.

I love the writings of Thomas Aquinas! He did an absolutely brilliant job of pointing to creation as evidence for a creator. However, one part of using physical evidence is being able to reproduce the same results in a laboratory setting. Very practically speaking, with a life span of a hundred years or less, we don't have millions of years to watch God work on another creation.

I often hear from atheists, "Need more proof." Then they dismiss credible accounts of people's experiences of God as hearsay, self-delusion, brain malfunction or misfiring. Being scientific minded, I pose the question:

First Hypothesis: People choose not to believe in God because they fear what this belief may require from them. Will I have to go to church? Will I have to volunteer to help the less fortunate? Will I have to give of my time, my talent, my treasure? What will belief cost me personally?

Second Hypothesis: Lack of personal feedback from God. People are seeking positive/negative reinforcement for themselves. When this reinforcement is not forthcoming, they cannot see how belief in God benefits them. In the physical world, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, and it can be easily observed. People want a reaction from God. They would prefer to be struck by lightening rather than being treated with what they see as indifference.

Test: That's the difficult part! How do I test these hypothesis beyond simply speaking and listening to people who have no belief?
There's a third and fourth hypothesis, they blame God for acts of men and they do not believe God can exist unless everything is perfect.

These are the two main things I have observed in their behaviors.

I won't get into the 5th one; willful subversion.

There's a third and fourth hypothesis, they blame God for acts of men and they do not believe God can exist unless everything is perfect.

God isn't perfect, he makes deformed babies.

God made us to know Him, love Him, and serve Him. I heard this as a very small child, and as small as I was, I took it seriously, as only a small child can. Just as I took seriously I was supposed to love God more than anyone else. These two things seemed utterly beyond my reach, but I thought there were things I could do to serve Him. I settled for that. A small child, who couldn't even yet handle an adult-sized broom serving God. Funny? Perhaps. However, once I was all grown up, surrounded by more and more people who do not/cannot believe, the scripture account of Jesus telling people that unless they become as little children, they cannot enter the Kingdom.

Atheists are not little children, and have long since stopped thinking as children. They think as adults, often forgetting childhood wisdom. They have made up their minds. Knowing God has been replaced with creating a perfect god of their own, rejecting an attempt to know God as He is. Further, they have forgotten that mankind wanted knowledge of both good and evil, insisted on it, and the reason for that is actually quite good. We wanted to be more like our Father, and rather than be protected from evil, we wanted know what He knows.

Forum List

Back