Which President(s) Of The Last 50 Years Have Done The Most Damage To The Country…?

Which president(s) are the worst in terms of inflicting long-term damage on the USA..

• Total voters
bigrebnc is a far right weird wack militia mutt, so take him for what it is worth: not much.

I am not interested in your homosexual advances, bigrebnc, not that, according to Seinfeld, there is anything wrong with being homosexual. I don't swing that way is the answer.

I am not interested in your homosexual advances, bigrebnc, not that, according to Seinfeld, there is anything wrong with being homosexual. I don't swing that way is the answer.
As I said I told you I will not allow you too eat me. But if you thought my comment was hinting to some homosexual act you're a bigger faggot than I thought.
ObamaDogEater067.jpg

You were clearly making a homosexual advance to me. Now you are just trying to avoid outing yoursef.

Come on, you can do this: GayUp and confront your inner gayguy

mortgage program that led to the banking crisis

For the love of all that is holy... for the last time, the CRA did not have ANYTHING to do with the mortgage crisis. Holy shitballs, how many times does that have to be explained to you wingnuts.

Community Reinvestment Act had nothing to do with subprime crisis - BusinessWeek
Center for Community Capital
Fannie, Freddie, and the CRA are Not Responsible for the Financial Crisis - CBS News

You righties drive me to drink sometimes.

mortgage program that led to the banking crisis

For the love of all that is holy... for the last time, the CRA did not have ANYTHING to do with the mortgage crisis. Holy shitballs, how many times does that have to be explained to you wingnuts.

Community Reinvestment Act had nothing to do with subprime crisis - BusinessWeek
Fannie, Freddie, and the CRA are Not Responsible for the Financial Crisis - CBS News

Just keep telling yourself that and we can have an even bigger failure. We'll just keep doing the same old shit and fail again and again and again.

Here dickwad;

Subprime Primer

You were clearly making a homosexual advance to me. Now you are just trying to avoid outing yoursef.

Come on, you can do this: GayUp and confront your inner gayguy

You're just a troll a little bitty troll go back to your bridge.

Come on, admit you were making a pass at me, gay guy. I don't swing that way, so no harm no foul. Gay Up, son.

Which one(s) are the worst in terms of inflicting long-term damage by way of their policies, their leadership (or lack thereof), their judgment, their Supreme Court picks, etc...?

multiple choice poll, so you can vote for more than one…

IMO, congress is more to blame than presidents, they're the law makers.

I think the best way to analyze this - if someone want to lay blame - would be to look at executive orders and vetos.

Obama is horrible thats for sure - he pretty much said he would pass nothing that originated in the house, now he is threatening to pass his agenda via executive order. If he wins a second term don't be shocked if he circumvents congress entirely and passes his agenda via executive order.

Which one(s) are the worst in terms of inflicting long-term damage by way of their policies, their leadership (or lack thereof), their judgment, their Supreme Court picks, etc...?

Shocker... the kenyan is the clear leader as worst president ever... :eusa_whistle:

IMO, congress is more to blame than presidents, they're the law makers.

I think the best way to analyze this - if someone want to lay blame - would be to look at executive orders and vetos.

Obama is horrible thats for sure - he pretty much said he would pass nothing that originated in the house, now he is threatening to pass his agenda via executive order. If he wins a second term don't be shocked if he circumvents congress entirely and passes his agenda via executive order.

You may well be right about that conclusion, particularly on the health care issue.

Forum List

Back