Which President(s) Of The Last 50 Years Have Done The Most Damage To The Country…?

Which president(s) are the worst in terms of inflicting long-term damage on the USA..

• Total voters
SELA was in the midst of a TWENTY YEAR project to maintain & repair the levees, Bush cut funds, whether Bush lovers like it or not.

What Bush lover? (my wife shaved.)

The fact is that ACE had poured $430 million into the project already. I won't go into whether the cuts made sense or not, because I believe that most federal projects overspend in the thousand percent range.

SELA was in the midst of a TWENTY YEAR project to maintain & repair the levees, Bush cut funds, whether Bush lovers like it or not.

What Bush lover? (my wife shaved.)

The fact is that ACE had poured $430 million into the project already. I won't go into whether the cuts made sense or not, because I believe that most federal projects overspend in the thousand percent range.

Help to rebuild NO cost more than protecting the city would have.

The thing that confuses me is that off of the City of Newport Beach, California, there are a series of Breakwaters. They help keep storms from wiping the city off of the map.

Who built them?

The California State Flood Control Dept.

Who paid for them?

The state of California.

Who maintains them?

The state of California.

So then, why did the state of Louisiana rely 100% on the Federal government?

The thing that confuses me is that off of the City of Newport Beach, California, there are a series of Breakwaters. They help keep storms from wiping the city off of the map.

Who built them?

The California State Flood Control Dept.

Who paid for them?

The state of California.

Who maintains them?

The state of California.

So then, why did the state of Louisiana rely 100% on the Federal government?

Think, MISSISSIPPI River..............................actually, the city was to pay 12%.

Think, MISSISSIPPI River..............................actually, the city was to pay 12%.

I'll see your river and raise you a Pacific Ocean....

The dependency is absurd. The whole way around, people sitting and waiting for FEMA, a check writing agency, to come save them.

Seems to be zero self-reliance in the area.

The 9/11, Iraq, and Katrina dead can be ignored by you also I see. One thing most cannot deny; Obama has NOT overseen thousands of US deaths due to his personal grudges.

On Katrina:

Between 2001 and 2005, the US Army Corps of Engineers requests $496 million to strengthen the 300-mile levee system protecting the low-elevation greater New Orleans area from the waters of the Mississippi River and Lake Pontchartrain. The Bush administration responds to these requests by proposing a $166 million budget. Congress approves a $250 million budget. [REUTERS, 9/1/2005; LOS ANGELES TIMES, 9/4/2005]

How can you blame the 9/11 deaths on Bush II. Are you one of these conspiracy nuts?

No, but I remember Bush ignored al Qaeda both before AND after the attack. HIS concern was war in Iraq.
Peach, often you're right, but on this issue, I believe you missed at least several important details leading to the US and over 40 Coalition countries decision to enter and reverse Saddam Hussein's egregious 24-year history of perpetrating war on its neighbors and its own people with Saddam adding the invective of telling his Arab buddies he was almost ready to flatten Israel with his secret nuclear ambitions while showing The UN inspectors Saddam's selection of nuclear sites, which of course, contained no nukes and his barring of them from sites international intelligence agencies suggested, gleaned from their broad knowledge base. Al Qaeda was in Iraq, and Saddam furnished them luxury trips from the lost fields of Afghanistan when he landed many jumbo jets at the Kabul airport to haul as many of them back to Iraq as he could the eve of their conceding Afghanistan to Coalition forces. In Iraq, the wounded were cared for, and all of them regrouped at undisclosed locations in Iraq to retrain to defeat the Coalition forces at a later time.

I also recommend that you read or reread if the case might be Madeline Albright's State Department notes if you can find a copy. There used to be a copy at MSNBC, but it was withdrawn several months prior to the 2004 presidential race in order to place the full onus on President Bush, not on the notes his state department inherited from the Clinton Administration that fully recommended and called for the takeout of Iraq's bloody regime because of the nuclear thread and because Saddam was creating war with his neighbors on a constant basis. The obfuscation of these notes, however, failed to take out President Bush, as people remembered that the World Trade Center suffered an attack in 1993 in which little was done to go after those in foreign countries who financed it. Saddam openly wrote checks of $25000 to families whose homicide bomber took out Israelis, and checks of $50000 if Americans were included in the carnage. I read of these things from several sources at the time they were happening. It was going on while Clinton was President through 2003 when Iraq was put to the test. At this point you may regard this post as hearsay. I'm just saying State Department memos that were stuffed into Sandy Berger's shoes and walked out of the Library of Congress were also executed to remove the onus from the Clinton administration and place it on the Bush administration far from removes the truth. Mr. Berger thought he was pulling a fast one, but he was apprehended from the first time he waltzed into the National Archives to steal evidence that would assure the American people Bush acted on a consistent basis with the preceding administration. He did.

It's dirty to steal from the National Archives. Mr. Berger got quite a hefty fine as his little wrist-slap, but not to worry. Guess who Hillary Clinton's campaign manager came to be.

pssst: Her Campaign Manager's name is Sandy Berger, convicted of attempting to steal documents from the National archive.

Conducting illegal acts against the people of the United States and its true history is a poor way of getting what George Soros wants for the Universe.

Saddam was hosting alQaeda in Iraq to make himself the ruler of a unified Middle East. That would have been absolute and unequivocal hell to pay.

I'm so sick of crimes perpetrated against the Bush Administration by the Clinton Administration and now by Obama, I could throw up on every thread where the hoax is still being proffered by people who don't know by failure to keep up with current events and chalking up everything their side did as righteous, even when it includes theft, corruption, prospering Nancy Pelosi's relatives with a U.S. Treasury money tree, letting cop killers like Obama pals Bill Ayers and Bernadette Dohrn go free forever.

McDonnell.jpg

Brian V. McDonnell, murdered February, 1970, by a Weatherman bomb linked to Bernadette Dohrn and Bill Ayers
Pine Ridge Bomb Factory

Bill Ayers: "Sometimes in a revolution innocent people get killed."

Boobs like these two now man professorships in universities brainwashing young college students to revolt. That's why we have organizations like OWS demanding pantywaist concessions and being patted on the head in public speeches like the approving one of President Barack Obama last year when OWS started their troublemaking spree in cities across America.

Last edited:
Says an UncensoredFascist who has never been trapped by a hurricane or a tornado.

That is why folks like you are considered in the small crazy group in the corner.

You militia mutts will be put down by your neighbors you ever act stupid.

That militia mutt who committed four murders is the post boy for your types.

:lol: I ate dog in Korea, snake, tool, grasshoppers in the Philippines.

You are from North Carolina and a Militia Mutt survivalist, so I bet you ate possum and raccoon and squirrel. :lol:

Only if you want it be, Unkotare, only if you want it be.

UnkotareUp and confront your inner bigrebnc. :lol:.

Forum List

Back