Which of these statements/actions by Biden is racist?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1. In August 2020, Biden told a gathering of black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

2. Biden recently said that poor kids are just as bright as white kids.

3. In the same interview, responding to a question on whether he had taken a cognitive test, Biden angrily fired back with the suggestion that the black reporter was a drug addict.

That’s like saying you . . . before you got in this program, you’re take [sic] a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not,” Biden said. “What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

4 During the Presidential campaign he told a black man that unless he votes democrat, he is not really black.

5. In 2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

6. In 2007, he referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

7. In 2006, he said, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

8 Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

9. Of course, he infamously worked with segregationist senators to oppose that mandatory busing, which decades later led to the strongest moment in Kamala Harris’s campaign for president, when she blasted him as having personally impacted her as a young girl.

All of you vote and let us know which ones you think are racist.

What you misunderstand is that his base doesn't really get offended by such remarks -AS LONG AS THE CHECKS KEEP COMING...
They were warned by Biden that if you elect Republicans, they will throw them all back in chains

Then sure enough, Trump rounded them all up and threw them back in chains once elected.

I'm just glad Biden saved them all from slavery again.

So there is that.

1. In August 2020, Biden told a gathering of black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

3. In the same interview, responding to a question on whether he had taken a cognitive test, Biden angrily fired back with the suggestion that the black reporter was a drug addict.

That’s like saying you . . . before you got in this program, you’re take [sic] a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not,” Biden said. “What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

4 During the Presidential campaign he told a black man that unless he votes democrat, he is not really black.

5. In 2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

6. In 2007, he referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

7. In 2006, he said, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

8 Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

9. Of course, he infamously worked with segregationist senators to oppose that mandatory busing, which decades later led to the strongest moment in Kamala Harris’s campaign for president, when she blasted him as having personally impacted her as a young girl.

They're all indicative of the old man's mindset but my fav was number 6. An DEN, the "bright, articulate, and clean" Obama made him his running mate. Priceless, innit? Dems, willing to whore anything that gets them more power for a while. They and their base truly deserve each other.

They were warned by Biden that if you elect Republicans, they will throw them all back in chains

Then sure enough, Trump rounded them all up and threw them back in chains once elected.

I'm just glad Biden saved them all from slavery again.

So there is that.

I know quite a few black folks, call several of them friends, and with that as my starting point, what I really wonder is how/why this dumb ass hasn't had a beat down put on him before now. The guys and gals I know wouldn't hesitate to go upside his head for talking that kind of shit around them. Well, except for the SS-style bodyguards he has.

I grew up during a time when the DC crowd still appeared to have SOME semblance of integrity and love of country. These days the "Democrat" party is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Marxists. They have become an invading force and along with their media 5th column, are taking us all down. The suckers who keep voting for them and believing their lies will someday twig to the truth that once those votes are no longer needed, THEY will be treated exactly the same way the Left treats whites and conservatives today.
TICK-TOC...

Libs would say that NONE of those statements were racist in the least. After all, the Democrat governor of Virginia was photographed in blackface and Triple K sheets and it was ok with the left, not racist. And it wasn't racist when LBJ went before the NAALCP and declared "I'll have you N-Words voting Democrat for a hundred generations with this new welfare legislation".

What you misunderstand is that his base doesn't really get offended by such remarks -AS LONG AS THE CHECKS KEEP COMING...
1627245577455.png

Yeah but DEM, an old white guy can spew racist comments with immunity so long as they are DEM.
That's been their history but if they ever gain real, permanent control by Biden signing HR1 and giving them Federal control of all national elections, the Lefties who have spent so much time trashing other Americans for simply DISAGREEING with their politics, will soon enough be eaten by their own. Marxism/Communism ALWAYS has to have an "enemy threat" from without or within. By the time these good Democrats realize that to be true, it will be far too late for them to change course. I hope their children spit in their faces or on their graves.

Simply put, Biden is a racist, but he had influence in the Democrat party as being a go along with anything everything, and he undoubtedly does just to keep that form of living standard up and secure, and so they knew that he was compromised, easily controlled, and would be a good puppet. That's what we are seeing today.

Xiden is the biggest racist we have had in the Oval Office since Woodrow Wilson

Why do dems always seem to float back to their racist roots?

Forum List

Back