Zone1 Which of the two remaining antisemite apologist Ivy presidents is worse?

Which Ivy president, Claudine Gay or Sally Kornbluth, is more reprehensible?

• Claudine Gay, Harvard

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Sally Kornbluth, MIT

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Only one of the Ivy presidents has resigned for saying that calling for the genocide of the Jews can be OK, depending on the context. Considering the backgrounds of each of the two who remain, who is most appalling when it comes to their tolerance of Nazi-era antisemitism?

1. Claudine Gay

Here we have someone whose academic credentials are underwhelming - even plagarious - who was selected because a) she is a black female, who 2) in her application, showed her main focus was to give promotions and opportunities to people of color, in the interest of ”equity.” (She said nothing about improving Harvard’s educational reputation and/or its academic rigor.) Ceetainly, as a woman of color herself very aware of the harm of prejudice, she should have stood firm against the horrific antisemitism at Harvard.

2) Sally Kornbluth

Like the Kapos of Nazi Germany, she is siding with the Jew-haters. A Jew herself, she said that the calls for genocide against Jews is acceptable, depending on the context. She is an avid fighter for the protection of minorities who face bigotry, such as gays, blacks, and Muslims - yet for her own people, she stands back and allows rampant calls for violence against Jews to spread and intensify. She reminds me of this:

IMG_2321.jpeg

Let’s discuss. While both should have to resign in disgrace, which is worse?

What about our very own Trolls Rowdy by a short head from Ann .Reserve Sayiamanarse

Fancy conspiring in the False Flag to bring down the Jewish people they profess to support .

There is no horrendous anti semitism at Harvard. There is an opposition to the Netanyahu government. The anti semite who questioned these presidents motives has not been questioned and Claudine Gray is well qualified for the job. White is a race and most white college presidents are selected because of their race by trustee boards who are generally all white also picked because of their race. This is another race bait thread by a poser that wants to hide behind anti semtism as an excuse to post virulent racist views.

anti semtism as an excuse to post virulent racist views.
Absolutey nothing wrong with Racist views providing they are truly fact based .
So , if I said "you are a black person unhealthily triggered about ethnic matters of difference to a degree which is obsessional and indicative of mental problems"---
nobody could sensibly accuse me of even mild racism as I have just said something which is as true as two and two making four .
Just helping .

Only one of the Ivy presidents has resigned for saying that calling for the genocide of the Jews can be OK, depending on the context. Considering the backgrounds of each of the two who remain, who is most appalling when it comes to their tolerance of Nazi-era antisemitism?

1. Claudine Gay

Here we have someone whose academic credentials are underwhelming - even plagarious - who was selected because a) she is a black female, who 2) in her application, showed her main focus was to give promotions and opportunities to people of color, in the interest of ”equity.” (She said nothing about improving Harvard’s educational reputation and/or its academic rigor.) Ceetainly, as a woman of color herself very aware of the harm of prejudice, she should have stood firm against the horrific antisemitism at Harvard.

2) Sally Kornbluth

Like the Kapos of Nazi Germany, she is siding with the Jew-haters. A Jew herself, she said that the calls for genocide against Jews is acceptable, depending on the context. She is an avid fighter for the protection of minorities who face bigotry, such as gays, blacks, and Muslims - yet for her own people, she stands back and allows rampant calls for violence against Jews to spread and intensify. She reminds me of this:

View attachment 875306

The plagiarizer.

There is no horrendous anti semitism at Harvard. There is an opposition to the Netanyahu government. The anti semite who questioned these presidents motives has not been questioned and Claudine Gray is well qualified for the job. White is a race and most white college presidents are selected because of their race by trustee boards who are generally all white also picked because of their race. This is another race bait thread by a poser that wants to hide behind anti semtism as an excuse to post virulent racist views.
Screaming “Death to Jews!!” counts as virulent antisemitism. It’s much worse than an Aunt Jemima logo being racist.

And I’ve not said anything racist. You just call me that due to your own resentment of Jews, who succeed above average despite the rampant Jew-hate.

Absolutey nothing wrong with Racist views providing they are truly fact based .
So , if I said "you are a black person unhealthily triggered about ethnic matters of difference to a degree which is obsessional and indicative of mental problems"---
nobody could sensibly accuse me of even mild racism as I have just said something which is as true as two and two making four .
Just helping .
If your view is fact based, it is not racist. Racism itself is not based on fact, but belief. And your comment used as an example is not fact based, it is an opinion not grounded in the reality of how the American system operates. So if I said "you are a white person in denial to the extent of suffering from psychosis", I would be making an more accurate assessment of how things go in this forum.

If your view is fact based, it is not racist. Racism itself is not based on fact, but belief. And your comment used as an example is not fact based, it is an opinion not grounded in the reality of how the American system operates. So if I said "you are a white person in denial to the extent of suffering from psychosis", I would be making an more accurate assessment of how things go in this forum.

No, you would not. You would be expressing your racist based OPINION.

Based on the info in the OP, if we were voting on the matter in real life, one would have to choose President K. as being more deserving of a forced resignation.

Obviously, there is never a "context" for genocide.

1. Claudine Gay

2) Sally Kornbluth

View attachment 875306

difficult wqwuestion

Screaming “Death to Jews!!” counts as virulent antisemitism. It’s much worse than an Aunt Jemima logo being racist.

And I’ve not said anything racist. You just call me that due to your own resentment of Jews, who succeed above average despite the rampant Jew-hate.
There is nothing wrong with Aunt Jemima. There is nothing wrong with Uncle Ben's either. In plantations favorite Negro servants were called "Aunt" or "Uncle." This was a practice that survived the end of slavery.

Forum List

Back