Which Obama Cabinet Official Was ‘This Close?

As far as I can see she was a very low level spy but not in any government position. More of a social butterfly with some very attractive "features".

I've read "official" also, could be someone not a cabinet member, though in the administration. I've also read she wasn't a great spy either. Who has stepped down since 2010?

“They were getting close enough to a sitting US cabinet member that we thought we could no longer allow this to continue.”

Wrong agent, and it was an employee of Clinton's.

I've read "official" also, could be someone not a cabinet member, though in the administration. I've also read she wasn't a great spy either. Who has stepped down since 2010?

“They were getting close enough to a sitting US cabinet member that we thought we could no longer allow this to continue.”

Wrong agent, and it was an employee of Clinton's.

Link?

A underling of clinton? I smell fish. The FBI official said "sitting US cabinet member"
Sorry, but I trust nothing from this administration.

A underling of clinton? I smell fish. The FBI official said "sitting US cabinet member"
Sorry, but I trust nothing from this administration.

And I read "US official". '
SRV spy got very"close" to top level cabinet member in the Obama Administration - Charlotte City Buzz | Examiner.com

At the time of the FBI bust, there were reports linking Murphy to venture capitalist Alan Patricof, a friend and supporter of Bill and Hillary Clinton. After meeting them in the Hamptons, a tony seaside location frequented by Manhattan's wealthy, Patricof became a donor to Hillary Clinton's U.S. Senate and presidential campaigns, in effect providing the weblike connections needed for conspiracy theorists to tie either Chapman or Murphy to Obama's secretary of state.

Although no name is cited in the criminal complaint, a meeting between Murphy and "a personal friend of a current Cabinet official" is referenced. Patricof has denied he discussed "anything but paying the bills" with Murphy, telling the Washington Post in June 2010 that "she never once asked me about government, politics or anything remotely close to that subject."

Anna Chapman: Was Russian Spy Trying To Seduce An Obama Cabinet Member? - International Business Times

Wait a second... Rahm Emmanuel. He left the administration about the time that the spy was 'outed' and went to Chicago to become mayor. Perhaps it was "dead fish Emmanuel" himself? He was a sitting member of the administrations cabinet at the time he left.

I take back my Holder thought and now really kind of think that Rahm was looking to 'help' this Russian spy with her immigration papers.

Forum List

Back