Which moderator would you most like to see naked

Which moderator would you most like to see naked?

• Total voters
Gotta be westwall :D

old-man-stripper.jpg

HEY! Where did you get that from? That was supposed to be a PRIVATE EVENT!

You gotta raise a lot of cash for that expensive flying hobby somehow..
I hope for the sake of the aviation industry we're not talking more than six or seven dollars here.

I hope for the sake of the aviation industry we're not talking more than six or seven dollars here.

Hey man I give a good show for that 20 bucks!
20! I hope that includes parking.

No way. Parking's extra. Chaaa.

No way. Parking's extra. Chaaa.
No thanks. I'll stick to the private video booths. Fifty cents, and I'm done.

I voted for myself because I'm pervy that way!

I can't vote or see the results, so you're gonna have to PM me with the final tally. If I voted in that poll --- HR would be putting me into "harassment class" for the 4th time. This will only be your 2nd time --- right?
When you've got five hands, groping is a more serious matter.

U cheated in your poll. Voted for everyone. Like that's ever gonna happen. I expected to beat by Kat -- but DTMB? Now that's just disappointing.. :badgrin:

I know why cnelsen didn't include AVG-JOE in his poll.

Joe darling you are of course of pure mind, and including you would have risked corrupting that pure mind and we just cannot have that happening :smoke:

I can't vote or see the results, so you're gonna have to PM me with the final tally. If I voted in that poll --- HR would be putting me into "harassment class" for the 4th time. This will only be your 2nd time --- right?

U cheated in your poll. Voted for everyone. Like that's ever gonna happen. I expected to beat by Kat -- but DTMB? Now that's just disappointing.. :badgrin:

Joe darling you are of course of pure mind, and including you would have risked corrupting that pure mind and we just cannot have that happening :smoke:
I wish that were true, but the reality is less benign. In truth, AVG-JOE is the only mod who hasn't deleted a single one of my posts (Kat now has a full time assistant whose only job is to delete my posts and send me threatening messages). I didn't include him because I still question whether AVG-JOE even exists.

On an unrelated issue, I didn't realize my user number is 59734. I like to use mnemonic devices to remember numbers like my drivers license number and my USMB user number. 59734 is easy. 59 is the number of states in the United States as soon as we add nine more, and 734 is just 59 * 12.44067796610169.

Last edited:

I wish that were true, but the reality is less benign. In truth, AVG-JOE is the only mod who hasn't deleted a single one of my posts (Kat now has a full time assistant whose only job is to delete my posts and send me threatening messages). I still question whether AVG-JOE even exists.

On an unrelated issue, I didn't realize my user number is 59734. I like to use mnemonic devices to remember numbers like my drivers license number and my USMB user number. 59734 is easy. 59 is the number of states in the United States as soon as we add nine more, and 734 is just 59 * 12.44067796610169.

"I wish that were true, but the reality is less benign. In truth, AVG-JOE is the only mod who hasn't deleted a single one of my posts (Kat now has a full time assistant whose only job is to delete my posts and send me threatening messages). I still question whether AVG-JOE even exists."

Kat is good she likes bunny rabbits. The situation is you should think why you are having your posts deleted and would if you phrased what you are posting in a different way could that help you.

"On an unrelated issue, I didn't realize my user number is 59734. I like to use mnemonic devices to remember numbers like my drivers license number and my USMB user number. 59734 is easy. 59 is the number of states in the United States as soon as we add nine more, and 734 is just 59 * 12.44067796610169."

^^^^ Huh? :confused-84:

I wish that were true, but the reality is less benign. In truth, AVG-JOE is the only mod who hasn't deleted a single one of my posts (Kat now has a full time assistant whose only job is to delete my posts and send me threatening messages). I still question whether AVG-JOE even exists.

"I wish that were true, but the reality is less benign. In truth, AVG-JOE is the only mod who hasn't deleted a single one of my posts (Kat now has a full time assistant whose only job is to delete my posts and send me threatening messages). I still question whether AVG-JOE even exists."

Kat is good she likes bunny rabbits. The situation is you should think why you are having your posts deleted and would if you phrased what you are posting in a different way could that help you.

"On an unrelated issue, I didn't realize my user number is 59734. I like to use mnemonic devices to remember numbers like my drivers license number and my USMB user number. 59734 is easy. 59 is the number of states in the United States as soon as we add nine more, and 734 is just 59 * 12.44067796610169."

Kat is just a ********** ********** who ****** ********** and hates me for my freedom. There is nothing wrong with my ***** posts.

Also, I don't expect you to understand my mnemonic device. It's for my own member number after all.

You could easily remember your own member number, 56028, for example, by taking the age of Hillary Clinton when I moved to Washington, DC (56) divided by the sum of the number of Great Lakes that touch Idaho (0) and the number of Great Lakes that touch Wisconsin and the number of white alpha males in Canada = (28)

Last edited:
(does not include groping)

I want to see DTMB naked, this is only because he deliberately ignores me, I think this goes back to when I once openly posted that I thought he had beautiful hair because he does, since then he has 100% ignored me, I think I embarrassed him.

View attachment 161743
I just wanna see him nekked!

We should work on this together :smoke:
Conspiracy or collaboration?

See, I knew you were into abuse. Now if you just put on the collar, I won't treat you so badly......*evil grin*....
You bad. :p

She tried to lay into Me when I failed to compliment her after she said I was...um....not bad looking? I don't recall the exact words. The crazy came out so fast I just had to put her on ignore.....Hell, I think that was three years ago!
It's all she does, no matter the discussion, or where on the board...she immediately goes on about how someone looks, even without ever seeing a real pic of them.
Chick is off the rocker nutzo. And terribly insecure about herself.

And ftr?

I'm 5' 2" and around 120 pounds or so. Not sure, we don't have a scale.

:)
And I bet you are a cutie!

Well.....*polishes nails on shirt*
Arent you 'sposed to let em dry first

A gentleman averts their eyes when there is a compromising visual whether in real or cyber- life.

Greg

Forum List

Back