Which moderator would you most like to see naked

Which moderator would you most like to see naked?

• Total voters
I voted for myself because I'm pervy that way!

I can't vote or see the results, so you're gonna have to PM me with the final tally. If I voted in that poll --- HR would be putting me into "harassment class" for the 4th time. This will only be your 2nd time --- right?
When you've got five hands, groping is a more serious matter.

U cheated in your poll. Voted for everyone. Like that's ever gonna happen. I expected to beat by Kat -- but DTMB? Now that's just disappointing.. :badgrin:

I voted for Westwall...I know how difficult it is to see yourself in the mirror after 60 years old..lol..

mexican.gif

BTW: we need more emojis

"BTW: we need more emojis"

We do, we also need to remove some hey flacaltenn

This: :alirulz:and This: :clap:

I can't vote or see the results, so you're gonna have to PM me with the final tally. If I voted in that poll --- HR would be putting me into "harassment class" for the 4th time. This will only be your 2nd time --- right?

U cheated in your poll. Voted for everyone. Like that's ever gonna happen. I expected to beat by Kat -- but DTMB? Now that's just disappointing.. :badgrin:

Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful

You have won the poll, you need to disrobe. You have won the poll because I first voted for you and as I have immaculate leadership skills others just naturally followed my lead :smoke:

Note: DTMB will now completely ignore me, it's okay I know last year I embarrassed him in open forum by commenting I think he has beautiful hair.

This poll is not so much about which mod wins...

But which mod loses

If you watch the Voice, it's gonna be like the Adam Levine - Blake Shelton feud in the mod room.. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back