Which mod do you like the most?

What is a moderator?

:dunno:
bmm-20234_ck_ml.jpg

I thought that was a solenoid at first. : /

While I like and respect all the mods on this forum, a few stand out as being exceptionally fair and good.

Do you have a favorite?

View attachment 202026

Will... He is fair, unbias and just wonderful like Sunshine on your face in the morning...

( Do not mind the gun to my head while I write this! )
Why would anyone care about a gun being held to your head? Did you do something wrong? :)

I woke in the morning, so that WILL explain it all...

Joking aside all of them are just wonderful as can be...
BS! Stop trying to kiss ass. You and I both know they aren't all "wonderful". lol

Last edited:
You can't take on westwall,
He weasels as a mod and is disingenuous posting on climate change. I saw him mislead a rube one night - OkTexas? - using the unmentioned difference between relative and absolute humidity in the atmosphere.

And he owns a huge piece of property overlooking the Pacific Ocean..
Jesus. Oh, well, then he must know more than the scientific community. Imagine if he bought more Pacific coastline! Why, then he'd know everything!

We are showing are appreciation , for freedom of speech..
There is no freedom of speech on this site. If that were the case mods would not be required. Too, it is a private entity, that is why freedom of speech does not exist here, the Constitution does not apply to the site in its interactions with posters.

We are showing are appreciation , for freedom of speech..
There is no freedom of speech on this site. If that were the case mods would not be required. Too, it is a private entity, that is why freedom of speech does not exist here, the Constitution does not apply to the site in its interactions with posters.

We search for the real deals in life, sometimes we find them, sometimes they find us .

He is 80 years old
That must be why he removed my posting privileges in a thread I had started, in the Badlands! For trolling! What is worse, imo, without saying he was the one who had done it. Massive disrespect for that.

He is 80 years old
That must be why he removed my posting privileges in a thread I had started, in the Badlands! For trolling! What is worse, imo, without saying he was the one who had done it. Massive disrespect for that.

I don't know brilliant minds search for each other, that's why we do this..

We would just watch television, we are both searching for the truth..

Had a chat with Kat a while back and was treated very fairly over a RINO hunt thread.
Coyote is more upfront than Kat. Kat will equivocate.

Kat has to be the most perfect person I have ever met on the internet beside holly ..

View attachment 202092
Have you met coyote? :)

Yea me and her argued for a day...
Seriously?

Btw... you're lucky Lysistrata isn't around to correct your grammar. lol

What I like most about this forum compared to most others is the virtual absence of unnecessary interference and annoyance by moderators.
You trying to borrow money or something? :10:
Most other discussion forums are plagued by moderators who emulate high-school hallway monitors and whose authoritarian inclination causes them to be a pain in the ass. The slightest PC infraction results in "warnings" or banning.

That problem doesn't exist here and I do appreciate it.

Forum List

Back