Which mod do you like the most?

While I like and respect all the mods on this forum, a few stand out as being exceptionally fair and good.

Do you have a favorite?

View attachment 202026

Will... He is fair, unbias and just wonderful like Sunshine on your face in the morning...

( Do not mind the gun to my head while I write this! )
Why would anyone care about a gun being held to your head? Did you do something wrong? :)

While I like and respect all the mods on this forum, a few stand out as being exceptionally fair and good.

Do you have a favorite?

View attachment 202026

Will... He is fair, unbias and just wonderful like Sunshine on your face in the morning...

Why would anyone care about a gun being held to your head? Did you do something wrong? :)

I woke in the morning, so that WILL explain it all...

Joking aside all of them are just wonderful as can be...

kneepads anyone?
images

When I have a post deleted it never shows me which mod did it. Cuz they know they hurt my feelings.
Only Kat and Coyote have had the courtesy to do that as far as I can recall. Westwall just weasels until he gets fronted up.

Do you have a favorite?

View attachment 202026

I woke in the morning, so that WILL explain it all...

Joking aside all of them are just wonderful as can be...
They do a good job.

Despite the occasional hiccups, the mods on this board seem to have a solid focus on ensuring and supporting the difference of opinions.
It’s why I chose to send some financial support.

Last edited:
When I have a post deleted it never shows me which mod did it. Cuz they know they hurt my feelings.
Only Kat and Coyote have had the courtesy to do that as far as I can recall. Westwall just weasels until he gets fronted up.

You can't take on westwall, I know for a fact he written papers on climate change that were published ..

And he owns a huge piece of property overlooking the Pacific Ocean..

I can only guess Kat is a nice person because she hasn’t caught my attention for being an idiot. :)

Only two types of people catch my attention... those who are exceptionally nice,,, and those who are crazy.

Forum List

Back