Which Lie was Trump's Biggest Effort to Mislead the Public?

Which of his Lies do you feel was his biggest

• a.I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • b. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • c. "I will drain the swamp"

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Compared to obummers lies they are tiny. But, never let them say that progressives, like you, are either rational or truthful!!

1dv2k5.jpg
lol

Conservatives: masters of the red herring fallacy.

The lie he told about seeing thousands of Muslims on TV celebrating in the streets of New Jersey was a malicious and vile effort to alienate and slander American citizens of a particular religion. It also set a president that he could tell outrageous lies and his cult followers would accept the lies as acceptable political tactics.

And no one got hurt by it. So big fucking deal.

Considering his promises to the working class and based on his agenda healthcare and tax reform, his promises will be broken. So when realization of those key broken promises, their hope for a better life will be dashed. That's going to hurt. The promise "we'll all prosper, greatly" raised hope, false hope.
So, it depends on your definition of "hurt".

I disagree with you. So far he has done everything he promised he would to increase the lot of the middle class. Every. Single. Thing. Which I find remarkable. You need to stop listening to the echo chamber of the progressive media who are lying about the majority of what he's doing. What I also find highly amusing is your seeming belief that these changes are going to magically happen overnight. That is laughable. obummer, and his admin were working so hard to fuck over the middle class that it is going to take at least two years to get that crap sorted out.

Compared to obummers lies they are tiny. But, never let them say that progressives, like you, are either rational or truthful!!

1dv2k5.jpg
lol

If only you knew what the hell you were talking about. Sadly you don't. You're just another progressive shill who thinks you're smart but who's actions and statements show you aren't. Trump IS a liar. So what. The biggest liar ever in the history of US politics is obummer. He is a pathological liar but you don't care. Guess what....I don't care what you think about pretty much anything. You have shown yourself to be a lefty loon thus your opinion about anything is suspect based on the fact that you are uninformed.

The lie he told about seeing thousands of Muslims on TV celebrating in the streets of New Jersey was a malicious and vile effort to alienate and slander American citizens of a particular religion. It also set a president that he could tell outrageous lies and his cult followers would accept the lies as acceptable political tactics.

Considering his promises to the working class and based on his agenda healthcare and tax reform, his promises will be broken. So when realization of those key broken promises, their hope for a better life will be dashed. That's going to hurt. The promise "we'll all prosper, greatly" raised hope, false hope.

I disagree with you. So far he has done everything he promised he would to increase the lot of the middle class. Every. Single. Thing. Which I find remarkable. You need to stop listening to the echo chamber of the progressive media who are lying about the majority of what he's doing. What I also find highly amusing is your seeming belief that these changes are going to magically happen overnight. That is laughable. obummer, and his admin were working so hard to fuck over the middle class that it is going to take at least two years to get that crap sorted out.

Have you really studied Trumpcare and his tax reform? I'm not referring to reading a right-wing take on these things, I'm referring to studies done by objective resources. The Brookings Institute* or The Economists would be a good start.
Stop relying on ideological friendly resources. Sometimes the truth hurts but it's better than being manipulated.

In the University of Pennsylvania's 2015 Global Go To Think Tanks Report, Brookings was named "Think Tank of the Year."[12]
Brookings states that its staff "represent diverse points of view" and describes itself as non-partisan,[1][13] while the media sometimes describes Brookings as "liberal."[14] An academic analysis of Congressional records from 1993 to 2002 found that Brookings was referenced by conservative politicians almost as frequently as liberal politicians, earning a score of 53 on a 1–100 scale with 100 representing the most liberal score.[15] The same study found Brookings to be the most frequently cited think tank by the US media and politicians
Brookings Institution - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Have you really studied Trumpcare and his tax reform? I'm not referring to reading a right-wing take on these things, I'm referring to studies done by objective resources. The Brookings Institute* or The Economists would be a good start.
Stop relying on ideological friendly resources. Sometimes the truth hurts but it's better than being manipulated.

In the University of Pennsylvania's 2015 Global Go To Think Tanks Report, Brookings was named "Think Tank of the Year."[12]
Brookings states that its staff "represent diverse points of view" and describes itself as non-partisan,[1][13] while the media sometimes describes Brookings as "liberal."[14] An academic analysis of Congressional records from 1993 to 2002 found that Brookings was referenced by conservative politicians almost as frequently as liberal politicians, earning a score of 53 on a 1–100 scale with 100 representing the most liberal score.[15] The same study found Brookings to be the most frequently cited think tank by the US media and politicians

No, I haven't studied trumpcare. I have watched obummercare implode. Makes sense, it wasn't meant to succeed. It was supposed to be a precursor to single payer. That much is obvious. The problem they have is it is failing faster than they thought it would, and trump won the election so the shrilary isn't there to engineer the move to single payer (though trump himself has been supportive of single payer in the past), the one tax reform that I do know is in it is the repeal of the medical device tax that drove all of those manufacturers to Costa Rica and Nicaragua. Those businesses will move back to the US when that tax disappears.

No, I haven't studied trumpcare. I have watched obummercare implode. Makes sense, it wasn't meant to succeed. It was supposed to be a precursor to single payer. That much is obvious. The problem they have is it is failing faster than they thought it would, and trump won the election so the shrilary isn't there to engineer the move to single payer (though trump himself has been supportive of single payer in the past), the one tax reform that I do know is in it is the repeal of the medical device tax that drove all of those manufacturers to Costa Rica and Nicaragua. Those businesses will move back to the US when that tax disappears.

The ONE thing you like about Trumps tax reform? Interestingly, that one item is probably the only item in Trump's tax reform I agree with, other than welfare reform Fancy that.
Considering, no healthcare groups approve of Trumpcare, to me that indicates a poorly written and hastily written peace of trash. And a large percentage of the general public agree, it's a piece of shit.

1dv2k5.jpg
And this off topic post comes from an emotionally challenged moderator.

Very much on topic, but then again you're a progressive and as we all know progressives don't understand language. The facts are that trump is indeed a liar. Show me a politician who isn't. But obummers lies actually harmed people. Millions of people. Trumps didn't.

You sure it wasn't billions? Maybe you are brain addled? You seem to believe you can revise history and thinking and educated people will believe you. How much do you drink? Start each day with a hair of the dog, or maybe you were dropped on your head too many times?

Trump is a disaster, anyone who defends him is a fool and is blind to all he harm he has done, not only to mankind, but to life on our planet, and the earth itself.

Do you take a dose of LSD with the hair of the dog each morning? The more you post, the evidence is clear, you're brainwashed and incapable of sagacious thought.

Bigotry hurts, but that's beside the point, Trump lies and yet you defend him. There is something very wrong with you.

Sorry folks, you can only vote for one, so ponder them carefully:

My vote would be for this lie: "Believe Me" That it is obvious, I settled for Drain the Swamp, he's clearly made it toxic.
The one where he said you weren't a queer?

That's the best you've got? Come on, even a very dim first grader can write an ad hominem better than you.

The more you post, the less and less credible you become.

1dv2k5.jpg
lol

If only you knew what the hell you were talking about. Sadly you don't. You're just another progressive shill who thinks you're smart but who's actions and statements show you aren't. Trump IS a liar. So what. The biggest liar ever in the history of US politics is obummer. He is a pathological liar but you don't care. Guess what....I don't care what you think about pretty much anything. You have shown yourself to be a lefty loon thus your opinion about anything is suspect based on the fact that you are uninformed.

If you really believe this ^^^ you're insane.

"All pipelines that are coming into this country from now on has to be American steel."
Donald Trump Lie

"No administration has accomplished more in the first 90 days."
Donald Trump Lie

Forum List

Back