Guys... do you wash your hands before or after taking a piss?

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
I've noticed most guys wash after.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

Lifehack: When you just have to pee, go in the sink! Then you can wash your hands at the same time. Efficient and hygienic.

It depends on the circumstances for me. If I am working on a car when the need arises, I usually was before AND after. If I am just relaxing at the house, just wash after.

If, however, I am preparing a meal for Democratic, liberal, SJW, illegals, smug commies of questionable parentage or unwanted refugee acquaintances, I do not wash at all, but rather piss all over my hands then get back to preparing the meal immediately!

plus hey , WILL has it correct , he learned that he shouldn't pee on his hands !!

Whenever I'm in a large public restroom in an airport I make a mini study of washing habits of others using the facility and generally it's about 30% who don't wash after taking a leak. That's pretty bad in my opinion but what's worse to me is the fewer occasions of guys exiting a stall, presumably we know why they were in there, who then walk right by the sinks on their way out. Think about them the next time you want to lower the tray of the seatback in front of you.

If you don't wash in public after handling your dick, you're a pig. I see guys taking a shit and walking out, won't even insult pigs by calling them that.

If I washed my hands every time I touched my dick, I'd be spending my entire life at the sink.

If I don't touch anything in a public restroom (other than my dick, of course), then I don't bother washing.

Forum List

Back