Which Lie was Trump's Biggest Effort to Mislead the Public?

Which of his Lies do you feel was his biggest

• a.I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • b. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • c. "I will drain the swamp"

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
You know, his biggest lie that got him elected was that he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.

That got all the rubes to vote for him, even though there is no way in hell that Mexico is going to pay for it.
Oh but yes they will. In the long run.

You know, his biggest lie that got him elected was that he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.

That got all the rubes to vote for him, even though there is no way in hell that Mexico is going to pay for it.

Care to place a wager on that? I'll bet you that by the time Trump leaves office, there will be no wall, and Mexico will not spend a dime on it. How's a hundred bucks grab you?

Care to place a wager on that? I'll bet you that by the time Trump leaves office, there will be no wall, and Mexico will not spend a dime on it. How's a hundred bucks grab you?
I'm not saying they will pay in cash. Trump is a businessman and he knows how to make Mexico wish they had started sending him some pesos.

I'm not saying they will pay in cash. Trump is a businessman and he knows how to make Mexico wish they had started sending him some pesos.

I'm saying that neither is going to happen. Are you willing to accept the bet?

Nope. Don't want your money.

Kinda figured you were scared of taking the bet when you said "I'm not saying they will pay in cash.", because you were moving the goalposts then. Now? You're saying that you don't want to take my money. Sorry, but I always have some extra cash that I can bet like that, and I generally do when I know I'm gonna win. Face it, deep down inside, you know that you got had with Trump's promise to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.

Admit it, you're scared to take the bet.

The lie he told about seeing thousands of Muslims on TV celebrating in the streets of New Jersey was a malicious and vile effort to alienate and slander American citizens of a particular religion. It also set a president that he could tell outrageous lies and his cult followers would accept the lies as acceptable political tactics.

And no one got hurt by it. So big fucking deal.

Kinda figured you were scared of taking the bet when you said "I'm not saying they will pay in cash.", because you were moving the goalposts then. Now? You're saying that you don't want to take my money. Sorry, but I always have some extra cash that I can bet like that, and I generally do when I know I'm gonna win. Face it, deep down inside, you know that you got had with Trump's promise to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.

You don't know me, Squidward.

Serious question: Has he told the truth about anything yet?

It turns out that his big announcement about "pulling out of the Paris accord" is just another lie.

The only truth I can think of is that he's a sexual predator.

The lie he told about seeing thousands of Muslims on TV celebrating in the streets of New Jersey was a malicious and vile effort to alienate and slander American citizens of a particular religion. It also set a president that he could tell outrageous lies and his cult followers would accept the lies as acceptable political tactics.

And no one got hurt by it. So big fucking deal.

Considering his promises to the working class and based on his agenda healthcare and tax reform, his promises will be broken. So when realization of those key broken promises, their hope for a better life will be dashed. That's going to hurt. The promise "we'll all prosper, greatly" raised hope, false hope.
So, it depends on your definition of "hurt".

Nonsense.

First, trump isn't all that hot at business. he just isn't. Sorry.

He's pretty good at inheriting and cheating but that's about it.

:lmao:

You don't know me, Squidward.

Actually, he's got you pegged exactly.

So does trump.

:lol:

Yep Luddy, Hossfly talks big, but when he's pressed, he usually backs down.

Hey Hoss....................I'll lower the bet to something you can afford..........how's a gentleman's bet of one dollar sound?

Hey Hoss....................I'll lower the bet to something you can afford..........how's a gentleman's bet of one dollar sound?
Now yer talkin'. Yer covered.

I kinda figured the amount scared you because deep down you know you're gonna lose. Bet accepted. 1.00 to me if Trump fails to build the wall and make Mexico pay in some fashion for it, 1.00 to you if Trump builds his wall and makes Mexico pay in some fashion for it before he exits office.

I still think you should have gone for the one hundred, but you don't believe in your claims, so I'll let you off easy.

Draining the swamp of the rich fuckers that have fucked this nation over for the past 50 years like Goldman sucks.Now he is sucking china's dick and putting the entire board of goldman sucks into his cabinet.

Instead he attacked Poor people,science and everything that is good about this country.

Most of them still think trump will "force Mexico to pay" by adding a tariff. They don't realize that's actually a tax on us. Doubt trump knows it either.

Its The Apprentice meets Amateur Hour.

:rolleyes:

Draining the swamp of the rich fuckers that have fucked this nation over for the past 50 years like Goldman sucks.Now he is sucking china's dick and putting the entire board of goldman sucks into his cabinet.

Instead he attacked Poor people,science and everything that is good about this country.

Yep. He's working for the 1% and screwing over the working class.

And why in the world do they think this jerk is not a "globalist"? That's ALL he is.

I kinda figured the amount scared you because deep down you know you're gonna lose. Bet accepted. 1.00 to me if Trump fails to build the wall and make Mexico pay in some fashion for it, 1.00 to you if Trump builds his wall and makes Mexico pay in some fashion for it before he exits office.

I still think you should have gone for the one hundred, but you don't believe in your claims, so I'll let you off easy.
emot89.gif

Forum List

Back