Which Lie was Trump's Biggest Effort to Mislead the Public?

Which of his Lies do you feel was his biggest

• a.I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • b. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • c. "I will drain the swamp"

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Sorry folks, you can only vote for one, so ponder them carefully:

My vote would be for this lie: "Believe Me" That it is obvious, I settled for Drain the Swamp, he's clearly made it toxic.

• Banned
Sorry folks, you can only vote for one, so ponder them carefully:

My vote would be for this lie: "Believe Me" That it is obvious, I settled for Drain the Swamp, he's clearly made it toxic.

Keep in mind, you may post another one not listed, there are too many to offer all of them.

Compared to obummers lies they are tiny. But, never let them say that progressives, like you, are either rational or truthful!!

1dv2k5.jpg

I don't know, OP, which of Trump's lies I would consider the "biggest." or most significant. Trying to narrow it down to just one is somewhat like trying to decide whether, in general, one more needs food than water.

Compared to obummers lies they are tiny. But, never let them say that progressives, like you, are either rational or truthful!!

1dv2k5.jpg
And this off topic post comes from an emotionally challenged moderator.

1dv2k5.jpg
And this off topic post comes from an emotionally challenged moderator.

Very much on topic, but then again you're a progressive and as we all know progressives don't understand language. The facts are that trump is indeed a liar. Show me a politician who isn't. But obummers lies actually harmed people. Millions of people. Trumps didn't.

You know, his biggest lie that got him elected was that he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.

That got all the rubes to vote for him, even though there is no way in hell that Mexico is going to pay for it.

The lie he told about seeing thousands of Muslims on TV celebrating in the streets of New Jersey was a malicious and vile effort to alienate and slander American citizens of a particular religion. It also set a president that he could tell outrageous lies and his cult followers would accept the lies as acceptable political tactics.

The cult of trump will fill this thread with references to Obama and Clinton. That is because they can not defend trump's lies on their own merits. They can not disprove the lies. Obama told some lies. Clinton told some lies. That means it is OK for trump to lie in the cult of trump world.

Forum List

Back