Which leader would you pick (if you had to pick one)?

Of The three, what would be the best leader?

• A two bit felon butch lesbian grandma

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A cuckold (On your behalf)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A village idiot

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Okay, if you had to pick one, what would you pick for your leader?

1. A two bit felon butch lesbian grandma.
2. A cuckold (On your behalf).
3.A village idiot.

3.A village idiot.

Choices 1 and 3 are obviously described to be less. "two bit"?

And a cuckhold on my behalf? Meaning he wants to fuck my wife or lets me fuck his?

3.A village idiot.

And a cuckhold on my behalf? Meaning he wants to fuck my wife or lets me fuck his?

Meaning, he'll give your sh** away to blacks for you.

And two bit just means one isn't good at something. The best felons are never caught, right?

And I don't know if 3 is "less." Some people have a soft spot for village idiots.

3.A village idiot.

And two bit just means one isn't good at something. The best felons are never caught, right?

And I don't know if 3 is "less." Some people have a soft spot for village idiots.

Not sure how the term "cuckhold works there, but ok.

If those are the choices I would run for "leader" myself. Or 'None Of The Above'.

3.A village idiot.

Not sure how the term "cuckhold works there, but ok.

If those are the choices I would run for "leader" myself. Or 'None Of The Above'.

Sorry, but none of the above is not a choice. You suck at this game.

Easy answer. The first to kick your ass for asking such a stupid question. They would show assertiveness, leadership, and be the obvious choice.

Easy answer. The first to kick your ass for asking such a stupid question. They would show assertiveness, leadership, and be the obvious choice.

So, you'd rather have a felon over a giving person and perhaps a delightful person? And being a felon doesn't make one tough by default, genius.

So, you'd rather have a felon over a giving person and perhaps a delightful person? And being a felon doesn't make one tough by default, genius.
I'm sure you are very giving and delightful but I will not vote for you, sorry bud.

I'm sure you are very giving and delightful but I will not vote for you, sorry bud.

I see what you tried to do there. It might have been somewhat effective if you had led with that and not made yourself look like a moron for starters.

11536026_865022593590796_1510210014962907368_n.png

Forum List

Back