Which leader would you pick (if you had to pick one)?

Of The three, what would be the best leader?

• A two bit felon butch lesbian grandma

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A cuckold (On your behalf)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A village idiot

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Here's the definition of cuckold............

1.the husband of an unfaithful wife.
verb (used with object)
2.to make a cuckold of (a husband).

So..............what does their wife cheating on them have to do with anything? I've known some very smart and able leaders who had wives that cheated on them while they were deployed.

I vote for the cuckold.

verb (used with object)

So..............what does their wife cheating on them have to do with anything? I've known some very smart and able leaders who had wives that cheated on them while they were deployed.

I vote for the cuckold.

Well....that's the out dated definition that was used in Shakespearean times, I suppose. The modern definition:

A man who submits to every whim of his wife, including "cheating." Furthermore, said bitch gives away material possessions to said lovers of his wife.

For purposes of discussion,a metaphorical and/or literal modern definition is being used.

verb (used with object)

I vote for the cuckold.

Well....that's the out dated definition that was used in Shakespearean times, I suppose. The modern definition:

A man who submits to every whim of his wife, including "cheating." Furthermore, said bitch gives away material possessions to said lovers of his wife.

For purposes of discussion,a metaphorical and/or literal modern definition is being used.

Got a dictionary link that proves your definition?

verb (used with object)

I vote for the cuckold.

I got a shut the hell up; I live in 2015, not 1615.

verb (used with object)

I vote for the cuckold.

So.............in addition to not knowing what the word "cuckold" means, you have no links for your definition, and are embarrassed to be caught with your proverbial pants down.

verb (used with object)

I vote for the cuckold.

So.............in addition to not knowing what the word "cuckold" means, you have no links for your definition, and are embarrassed to be caught with your proverbial pants down.

Do some research if you don't know what the rest of us adults know. Not my job to spoon feed you.

You're right Great Gatsby.........it's not your role to spoon feed me.

However...............I showed where your definition of cuckold was wrong, and yet you refuse to show me that you're right.

Keep going.............ignorance looks good on you.

However...............I showed where your definition of cuckold was wrong, and yet you refuse to show me that you're right.

Just because I don't spoon feed you, doesn't mean you're right. There's plenty of info on this but clicks away. I'm not going to load USMB with a bunch of unseemly links just b/c you're a lazy arse.

Just because I don't spoon feed you, doesn't mean you're right. There's plenty of info on this but clicks away. I'm not going to load USMB with a bunch of unseemly links just b/c you're a lazy arse.

Me? The lazy arse? Really? I actually looked up the word and posted the meaning here in the thread, because you obviously don't know what the word means.

When you said there was a "modern" definition, I asked you to post a link (like I did), along with the definition so that we could see if another dictionary had a different definition.

You failed to provide. Not only are you ignorant, but you're lazy as well.

Me? The lazy arse? Really? I actually looked up the word and posted the meaning here in the thread, because you obviously don't know what the word means.

When you said there was a "modern" definition, I asked you to post a link (like I did), along with the definition so that we could see if another dictionary had a different definition.

You failed to provide. Not only are you ignorant, but you're lazy as well.

Look it up for yourself and stop crying.

Forum List

Back