Which is your favorite MLB Stadium?

Never been to the other 2, but The Bank is a beautiful park. Of course I'm partial, but these days all these new stadiums are pretty much built equally beautiful anyway.

I still miss the Vet though.

pnc403.jpg

In spite of playing 34 games under .500, the argument over the best ball park in the country begins and ends with Pittsburgh's PNC Park.

PNC.jpg

Compare PNC to its predecessor, Three Rivers Stadium

threeuse.jpg

Last edited:
2208036280_b39d6d86db.jpg

214d1152685397-brooklyn-dodgers-1957-ebbets-field-color-postcad.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsGmXnSDvOM]YouTube - ‪EBBETS FIELD‬‎[/ame]

Out of the stadiums I have visited:

1. Camden Yards, Baltimore
2. Safeco Field, Seattle
3. Fenway, Boston

Fenway of course. :cool:

Though Camden Yards is quite beautiful, hopefully under Buck they won't suck as bad anymore.

Safeco Field. You can watch the pitchers warm up from a window on the first level. Plus there is an awesome view of Mt Rainer, and Puget Sound.

Safeco Field. You can watch the pitchers warm up from a window on the first level. Plus there is an awesome view of Mt Rainer, and Puget Sound.

Citizens Bank has a bi-level bullpen, and the visiting team has the top level. It's about 15 feet below the wide open concourse in right-center called Ashburn Alley. When they're warming up you can stand at the railing there and pretty much WHISPER to them and they can hear you. They take a lot of abuse :lol:

Citizens Bank has a bi-level bullpen, and the visiting team has the top level. It's about 15 feet below the wide open concourse in right-center called Ashburn Alley. When they're warming up you can stand at the railing there and pretty much WHISPER to them and they can hear you. They take a lot of abuse :lol:

There is glass, so you can't say anything to them. lol

But there is still a great view of the mountain from both Safeco and Qwest Field.

DSC01374.jpg

pnc403.jpg

In spite of playing 34 games under .500, the argument over the best ball park in the country begins and ends with Pittsburgh's PNC Park.

PNC.jpg

Compare PNC to its predecessor, Three Rivers Stadium

threeuse.jpg

Indeed it does. IMO one of the best views next to Mt. Washington or through the FT. Pitt tunnel.

I used to say hands-down Wrigley, but truthfully Wrigley is a shithole.

First, a good chunk of the seating is obstructed view. Good luck seeing anything on the lower deck.
Second, in the lower and upper deck you have to worry about concrete falling and hitting your head.
Third, the seats suck.
Fourth, the bleachers are overrated. They pack you in like sheep. Every time you get up to take a piss, your seat gets smaller. There are no backs to your seat and the sunny can be absolutely brutal.
Fifth, no virtual board.
Sixth, Old Style sucks and the food blows.
Seventh, 38K-39K capacity stadium in this day in age is outdated.
Eighth, no stadium parking = equates to no tailgating.
Lastly, Wrigleyville is well overrated. Overpriced bars, packed to the rim with drug teenagers that can't handle their liquor, fighting at the bar to get $5 Miller Lights. I can't believe I used to love Wrigleyville.

I still love the Cubs, but I will be honest about Wrigley.

The best place to watch a game is from the pool in right field at the D-Back's stadium!

PNC Park.

Everything there just screams great experience--the place is clean, the seats are great, the view is great, the food is great, the beer is cheap, and (if your not a pirates fan) your team wins almost every time.

They have arguably the best seating arrangement in the majors. I have sat in many different places in the park, and I can tell you there's not a bad seat in the house. There are no obstructed views anywhere, but even better, the furthest seat from the field is a mere 90 feet. Yes, the last row in the upper deck is only 90 feet (horizontally) from the field. It's amazing. It doesn't hurt that a seat along either baseline provides you with a beautiful view across the Allegheny River into the very unique Pittsburgh skyline.

The place is very well maintained and managed. Everything is clean, and the field is very well kept. Also, the ushers are very well-mannered and helpful.

The food is VERY good, serving all your traditional favorites but also including the famous Primanti Brothers sandwich (look it up) and Quaker Steak wings. They even have all you can eat seats for $35. Most importantly, they have the cheapest beer in all of pro sports!

Dodger stadium, hands down!......Can't find a more beautiful place to spend a summer evening suckin' beer, chowin' dodger dogs, and watching some of the most beautiful women in the world parading around the stands.....At least when the wife isn't watching me through the corner of her eye that is!

Forum List

Back