Which is better, the woman's breasts or buttocks?

Which is better, the woman's breasts or buttocks?

• Total voters
She has an EXCELLENT plastic surgeon (at least looking at her clothed) though. Really great boob job there. They might be some of the most natural looking ones I've seen yet!

Oh, martybegan, I hate to break your heart, sweetheart, but . . . .

before-and-after-final2-696x246.jpg

Two different angles.

Two different angles.

Goodness! Wishful thinking. :D Anyways, like I said, even if she doesn't have implants, her body is not that great and there are plenty of women with much better figures. I mean, she is certainly not an ugly woman. Lol! I'm just saying, her body is pretty much all about the big boobs.

Two different angles.

Goodness! Wishful thinking. :D Anyways, like I said, even if she doesn't have implants, her body is not that great and there are plenty of women with much better figures. I mean, she is certainly not an ugly woman. Lol! I'm just saying, her body is pretty much all about the big boobs.

I think we all know what this is about: :dev3:

Two different angles.

Lol! I'm just saying. Kate Upton is overrated. It takes more than big boobs to have a nice body. Caitlyn Jenner has big boobs, and you could have big boobs for the right price! :D

Two different angles.

Lol! I'm just saying. Kate Upton is overrated. It takes more than big boobs to have a nice body. Caitlyn Jenner has big boobs, and you could have big boobs for the right price! :D

Caitlyn Jenner is also a dude. Sumo wrestlers have bigger tits than him/her, and you don't see straight guys slobbering over them.

fine, fine, no more Kate, I'll move on to Kelley

20-twitter4.jpg

Two different angles.

Caitlyn Jenner is also a dude. Sumo wrestlers have bigger tits than him/her, and you don't see straight guys slobbering over them.

20-twitter4.jpg

Now, she has big boobs (probably fake though :D) and a nice figure. Much better. Thank you, Marty, for showing some good taste. :)

Selma Hayek too. She has big boobs and a much nicer shaped body than Kate.

Salma+Hayek+Hot4.jpg

Two different angles.

20-twitter4.jpg

But why not, Marty? They're still boobs . . . or moobs. Lol. Anyone can have them for the right price. :)

Two different angles.

20-twitter4.jpg

But why not, Marty? They're still boobs . . . or moobs. Lol. Anyone can have them for the right price. :)

NOT the same, never the same, not even close.

It's a tough one, but after considerable thought I go with the buttocks for several reasons.

One reason is that the buttocks is less risky than the breasts. You have to be really cautious when staring at women's breasts in settings like today's limp wristed workplace. Even if you stare less than you would at an eclipse it could mean trouble.

It is much safer to stare at the rear end because the woman is not facing you. You can get a full eyeful for an extended period when your co-worker's ass is calling out to you while she stands at the copy machine. It is also safer when you're standing in the grocery line or when a girl bends over to pick up a box.

There are other reasons, but I would like to hear from other members about their choice and why.
There is nothing better on the planet than a beautiful round plump ass. I think Delta said women and mens asses look the same? He is sadly mistaken.

Since I like "Kissing and Sniffing Buttcheeks" i will go with Buttocks

Forum List

Back