Which is better, the woman's breasts or buttocks?

Which is better, the woman's breasts or buttocks?

• Total voters
Butts and breasts can be negatives or positives to guys depending on personal likes but let's face it. What we're still most interested in is the promised land of her private area.
And those too vary as much as b's & b's.

Now here's what I'm talking about with the butt implants. Remember when this picture of the Mexican weather girl was all over the internet a few months ago? Some swore that these were implants, but I think it's the real thing. These Latin women redefine the rear end.

images

My type as long as organic.

Mr. Martybegan is obviously a breast man. If you took away Kate's breasts, what are you left with for a body? Not much. I think she has a very weird body shape, TBH. Let's not forget, Caitlyn Jenner has breasts too. :razz: To me it takes more than breasts to make a nice body, but then again, I'm a woman. :dunno:

I think Jennifer Aniston while in Friends had the perfect body type. Nice proportions and she looks like a REAL woman and not some breast implant bimbo. :D

jenniferaniston.jpg

I think there is MUCH more to a woman's body than just breasts and buttocks. There is the curve in the back (some of us are lucky enough to have the dimples of Venus! :D) There is the waist line and hip structure. Nicely shaped and toned legs and thighs. There are many things that contribute to a beautiful body on a woman, besides just boobs and butts! Of course, this is all just speaking strictly physical attributes. Overall, it should be the entire package that you see, not just boobs and/or butts, dummies! Lol!

tis the entire package...breasts, butt, body, face, eyes, mind, soul....

if I could only choose one while not having any of the others, I would choose my hand. :p

Mr. Martybegan is obviously a breast man. If you took away Kate's breasts, what are you left with for a body? Not much. I think she has a very weird body shape, TBH. Let's not forget, Caitlyn Jenner has breasts too. :razz: To me it takes more than breasts to make a nice body, but then again, I'm a woman. :dunno:

I think Jennifer Aniston while in Friends had the perfect body type. Nice proportions and she looks like a REAL woman and not some breast implant bimbo. :D

jenniferaniston.jpg

Guilty as charged.

jenniferaniston.jpg

Guilty as charged.

Yeah, that was easy to figure out. :D

Kate has no hips at all. If it weren't for her giant breast implants, she wouldn't really have a very nice figure at all, TBH. :D She's actually pretty "straight" like a dude.

9986c47599dc282e8acffc4c1180dc18.jpg

A plastic surgeon begs to differ with regards to her implants.

Does Kate Upton Have Breast Implants? | Breast Augmentation Surgery

Maybe they are natural. She still has a weird looking body though.

I think is because besides the breasts, she's built more like a normal woman than a stick model, it's just she's bigger than most women in general (5'10).

Kate has no hips at all. If it weren't for her giant breast implants, she wouldn't really have a very nice figure at all, TBH. :D She's actually pretty "straight" like a dude.

9986c47599dc282e8acffc4c1180dc18.jpg

A plastic surgeon begs to differ with regards to her implants.

Does Kate Upton Have Breast Implants? | Breast Augmentation Surgery

Maybe they are natural. She still has a weird looking body though.

I think is because besides the breasts, she's built more like a normal woman than a stick model, it's just she's bigger than most women in general (5'10).

No, it's because she has a weird body shape. :)

I've figured it out! It's not that she has no hips. It's that she has a tiny little pelvic area. Her pelvis is smaller than her hips! I've never liked that body style. When women like this get fat, they end up with what I call "pucker butt." :D

0Zlna9dl.jpg

Look at it! It's just weird-looking!

Kate-Upton-5.jpg

Not seeing it, and thanks for the picture.

Well, take away the giant boobs. I know it's difficult but then you can see what I mean. Her body without the giant breasts is really not all that impressive to look at and pretty strange looking. There are MANY women celebrities with much better bodies and smaller breasts. :D FACT.

Forum List

Back