Which is better, the woman's breasts or buttocks?

Which is better, the woman's breasts or buttocks?

• Total voters
Oct 2, 2015
It's a tough one, but after considerable thought I go with the buttocks for several reasons.

One reason is that the buttocks is less risky than the breasts. You have to be really cautious when staring at women's breasts in settings like today's limp wristed workplace. Even if you stare less than you would at an eclipse it could mean trouble.

It is much safer to stare at the rear end because the woman is not facing you. You can get a full eyeful for an extended period when your co-worker's ass is calling out to you while she stands at the copy machine. It is also safer when you're standing in the grocery line or when a girl bends over to pick up a box.

There are other reasons, but I would like to hear from other members about their choice and why.

maybe someday when you grow up you'll actually get to touch some and be able to decide for yourself..

Breasts are unique to women for all intents and purposes (a man with breasts will not be as attractive as those same breasts on a female.)

Everyone's butt though is identical. :)

You didn't say which is better to look at...... just which is better.

For what purposes?

Has anybody noticed that these big women's rumps are now the in thing? I'm not one to get into fashion trends and such, but it is intriguing. There are now butt implants. Some women forego the implants because their asses are fairly ample and they just work out to harden their ass.

I am guessing such cosmetics would not be covered by Obamacare, but maybe there is a good medical reason you can put on the form.

There's nothing wrong with talking about body parts. Immature? Sure, but, everyone had preferences.

I just think if you are looking - who cares? You are going to look at boobs if you like them... it's not like you are going to sit back and analyze...

For me, I like a man's face.... if I like that, personality is next......

For what purposes?

Well, it's really an open-ended question. You can define better and examples of what makes one better than the other.

Both are great, but I have found eyes and hair more attractive to me than the butt and or breasts. Now if a woman has the eyes, hair, breasts, and butts package, and possesses brains and common sense, the guys become putty in her hands.

For what purposes?

Well, it's really an open-ended question. You can define better and examples of what makes one better than the other.

I tend to agree about butts being PRETTY much the same.
Boobs can be pretty variable (e.g. some girls boobs have a big gap between them, then there is nipple size etc.)

I am not so sure about the thing regarding butts being the same. There are different shaped asses. This link below better illustrates it than I could show. It discusses and pictures four butt types: V, Square, Round, and Heart:

The Best Butt Workouts For Your Butt Type

Admit it now, you thought it was just round and flat asses, didn't you?

What about when losing yourself and biting the girl's ass? I like to really sink my teeth into a meaty 39" ass and semi-thunder thighs. You can generally bite down pretty good without ill effect.

When doing that, you can also say to the woman, "Remember when you told me to 'kiss my ass' earlier today? You can actually do it and leave a good mark at that.

Now here's what I'm talking about with the butt implants. Remember when this picture of the Mexican weather girl was all over the internet a few months ago? Some swore that these were implants, but I think it's the real thing. These Latin women redefine the rear end.

images

One real plus I see in the buttocks is that women are now using the meaty rear to their advantage. Seems it was not long ago that that a woman would strive to lose as much weight as possible off her fat ass. Now I notice all this exercise equipment on how to build up the posterior. They even refer to it as building up a "big butt." The fat ass used to be just for black women. But now whitey has taken over, just the way whitey grabs other culture from the coloreds. But the butt? Who would've thunk that just a few years ago?

Last edited:
It's a tough one, but after considerable thought I go with the buttocks for several reasons.

One reason is that the buttocks is less risky than the breasts. You have to be really cautious when staring at women's breasts in settings like today's limp wristed workplace. Even if you stare less than you would at an eclipse it could mean trouble.

It is much safer to stare at the rear end because the woman is not facing you. You can get a full eyeful for an extended period when your co-worker's ass is calling out to you while she stands at the copy machine. It is also safer when you're standing in the grocery line or when a girl bends over to pick up a box.

There are other reasons, but I would like to hear from other members about their choice and why.

Neither.

upload_2015-10-5_5-0-28.jpeg

Legs make the woman. :D

Sorry - I'm a legs man all the way. :)

Shadow 355

Last edited:

Forum List

Back