Which is better? Pocahontas? Or the “CHOSEN ONE”?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Which is better? Pocahontas? Or the “chosen one”?

You know the next election is going to have “king of Israel“ and “the chosen one“ everywhere.

Trump is the one that loves to make up names, crooked Hillary, sleepy Joe, he hasn’t really made up one for Obama. Of course, two of the three aren’t even running.

Trump might’ve already used up all the good names on Republicans. Even today people are still saying “little Marco“ and “Lyin Ted“.

He can’t use “Moscow Mitch”. Or “Leningrad Lindsey”.

So what names are left? And did trump already make up his own - “chosen one“?

One has to wonder if Trump will start calling himself the chosen one at his rallies?

You know the next election is going to have “king of Israel“ and “the chosen one“ everywhere.

Trump is the one that loves to make up names, crooked Hillary, sleepy Joe, he hasn’t really made up one for Obama. Of course, two of the three aren’t even running.

Trump might’ve already used up all the good names on Republicans. Even today people are still saying “little Marco“ and “Lyin Ted“.

One has to wonder if Trump will start calling himself the chosen one at his rallies?

That post made me sleepy.

Wow Deany all I can say is wow. You have really been not taking your meds again. You really should not be hiding them from the help like that.

Wow Deany all I can say is wow. You have really been not taking your meds again. You really should not be hiding them from the help like that.

They've stepped up the quota of posts he has to make to stay in good standing.

When you don’t disagree with what I’m saying you have to attack me personally. But it’s OK. Because I don’t take opioids. I leave that to Republicans.

Republicans control the districts with the most opioids per person
Lol. Deany if you actually had anything to say that would be a first for you.
If you weren't so far off the rail someone could actually have a conversation with you. I have shown you many times where you did not even understand the wording in your own links.

Must be election season again...R-Derp has crawled out from under his rock and is spamming anti Trump...anti GOP strings as fast as his fat little fingers can move!

Chief Sandman
th

It’s fascinating that we are having a discussion about name calling regarding our elected officials. Political discourse has become an oxymoron...

It’s fascinating that we are having a discussion about name calling regarding our elected officials. Political discourse has become an oxymoron...
Donald Trump calls himself the “chosen one“

Lol don’t get trolled ,, move along

When Donald Trump does something extra super crazy, his right wing cult followers jump all over you saying we can’t talk about this. Let’s move along.

No, let’s talk about this.

The chosen one

the king of Israel

the second coming of God

Yeah, let’s talk about this. My favorite one is “unindicted co-conspirator In multiple felonies”.

Forum List

Back