Which is a bigger number: 4,380 American deaths per year from illegals or 254 blacks shot by cops?

Only in a police state do the faithful want the police left alone when they kill people.

What kind of moron would tie a police mans hand when criminals kill and you fucking scum bag pieces of shit will give them public support.

When you get to advocating criminals above police you deserve to die at the hands of one of your own .......................

If you would just kindly move to Detroit or Baltimore .................................

Only in a police state do the faithful want the police left alone when they kill people.

What kind of moron would tie a police mans hand when criminals kill and you fucking scum bag pieces of shit will give them public support.

When you get to advocating criminals above police you deserve to die at the hands of one of your own .......................

If you would just kindly move to Detroit or Baltimore .................................

We have laws, rules, and regulations covering police practices for good reason.

"Which is a bigger number: 4,380 American deaths per year from illegals or 254 blacks shot by cops?"

This is among the more moronic posts from the right, and that’s quite an accomplishment.

I guess the answer to you is 254 blacks shot by cops because that's all you've heard about right?
I didn't make any mention that of the 4,380 American deaths some were blacks like this parent of this child.
I said Americans but what was the focus of the MSM in the past year? Ferguson -Brown..Sanford FL - Trayvon...
all names that have high recognition but just part of the 254 blacks shot by cops per year figure...
So again which to you seemed a "MORE" important and "BIGGER" number??? Of course what you heard from the MSM, i.e.
254 blacks shot by cops almost ALL in the course of an ARREST.
But you haven't heard as did I frankly about all the deaths of Americans from illegal immigrants who were breaking the law in
the first place and should never be here!
Screen Shot 2015-07-11 at 8.53.13 AM.png

Jamiel Shaw recalls seeing his 17-year-old son, Jamiel Jr., lying dead in the street where he used to play, gunned down execution-style by one of the “invisible people.”

When Kathryn Steinle was killed on July 2 in San Francisco by a five-time deportee, the phrase found its way back into the mind of Shaw. He has spent the seven years since his son was killed fighting so-called "sanctuary" policies in cities like Los Angeles and San Francisco, where police refuse to work with federal authorities when they apprehend illegal aliens who, by law, should be deported. The crimes they subsequently commit -- including murder -- should never happen, Shaw said.

“We call it getting killed by invisible people, because they aren’t supposed to be here,” Shaw told FoxNews.com.

You know how it is for a honky, every other race is out to get him...Since they were the ones out to get minorities not to many years ago...
Trying to shame whites won't make scumbag minorities behave ya piece of trash
shame has nothing to do with back lash..
The back lash was the civil war you stupidfuck, this is 2015
The civil war has a little to do with it, the history after the civil war to the present is.. Sorry you missed the memo..

I don't advocate either...

Undocumented immigrants and law enforcement officers are not the same, one having nothing to do with the other.

WAIT FOR IT ............

Both have deaths attributed to them ........................

Seems like all you poor ni$$er victims are more worried about LEO's being unfairly biased against you.

While the major killers, illegal immigrants are ignored and justified.

Seem to have your priorities mixed up ...................

SNAP, my bad you fools don't have priorities except to advance the poor nii$$er / faggot card ......................

Given that the OP's numbers are about people caught and convicted, what the fuck is 'ignored and justified' about?

When have you EVER heard someone say that illegals committed homicides are justified?

I'm guessing your cable must be shut off due to lack of payment, but don't you know how to get regular news on that puter??

So in current affairs, does the name Kathryn Steinle ring any bells??

Can you tell me why San Francisco recently made the news??

Why is the house / senate considering pulling federal aid from "Sanctuary cities" ??

Why are you trying to derail the mans thread??

So have you made any relevant connection between current affairs and the OP??

I like those who play stupid, it is so easy to help them look so totally stupid it is hilarious ...............

Again, what is the point?

Is the point that the media overblows some things that it shouldn't?

duh, yes.

And Benghazi is the best example in recent memory.

Can't discuss the OP, thread jacking by changing subject to irrelevant and pointless bull shit??

I'm discussing the point of the OP. It's a fallacious point.

I think people like trump who use illegals both as a wedge issue and for cheap labor do so because they don't really believe anything will ever be done about it.

I'm sure trump didn't think the left would figure out and expose him for being an illegal employer. Neither did Romney when he got caught.

It would be great if this debate actually stopped this so trump would be forced to pay Americans a fair wage. He can afford it right? He even brags about how much he has.

If you add up the people who want them to stay you have a very small number of bleeding hearts and illegal employers who want them to stay they are a small minority. The bleeding hearts have no political power but the illegal employers do.

But we aren't enforcing laws of "illegal immigration" with 200 "sanctuary cities" harboring law breakers.
That is the truly disgusting aspect and YOUR president hasn't said ONE word...Like the San Francisco Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi on Friday
He also quipped federal agents should "do your job," meaning that if the immigration department had wanted Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez to return to Mexico, agents should have issued a court order instead of detainer.
San Francisco Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi Says Too Much Finger-Pointing Distortion in Pier 14 Shooting Holds News Conference to Set Record Straight NBC Bay Area

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That’s 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.
Read more at Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

Versus from 2003 to 2009 there were 1,529 blacks or 254 shot by cop per year.
WHILE BEING ARRESTED!
Exactly How Often Do Police Shoot Unarmed Black Men Mother Jones
View attachment 44319

4,488 Americans died needlessly in Iraq. And you happily endorse that. In fact you're obsessed with endorsing that.

I think people like trump who use illegals both as a wedge issue and for cheap labor do so because they don't really believe anything will ever be done about it.

I'm sure trump didn't think the left would figure out and expose him for being an illegal employer. Neither did Romney when he got caught.

It would be great if this debate actually stopped this so trump would be forced to pay Americans a fair wage. He can afford it right? He even brags about how much he has.

If you add up the people who want them to stay you have a very small number of bleeding hearts and illegal employers who want them to stay they are a small minority. The bleeding hearts have no political power but the illegal employers do.

Where are your facts about Trump hiring "illegals"?

"Wedge issue"?? So you believe "illegal immigrants" have a right to break the law ?

Hey you fucking piece of shit ..................

Do criminals kill??

Yet you want to find some way to bar police from killing??

You seem to be awful fucking generous with OTHER PEOPLES LIVES .....................

I mean you not gonna get out there and stop crime with tasers and billy clubs while you thugs carry real guns.

Yet it is not your life or a task that you have any idea how to accomplish but yet your idiotic liberal views would have others die to satisfy your conscious.

Complete callousness for the individual or their family, what created such a vile creature as you??

We have immigration laws too, your side don't seem too swift on following those .................bad example, dumbass

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That’s 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

WHILE BEING ARRESTED!
View attachment 44319

4,488 Americans died needlessly in Iraq. And you happily endorse that. In fact you're obsessed with endorsing that.

Obviously you don't believe in upholding the law do you?
Obviously YOU were never aware of the 1991 CEASE FIRE in Iraq were you?
Obviously YOU were NEVER aware of this Law signed by Bill Clinton.
"Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy calling .
"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."
On December 16, 1998, President Bill Clinton mandated Operation Desert Fox, a major four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets.
Obviously you never cared about the 1.2 million children that are alive today because these 4,488 Americans died... that doesn't count.
In spite of that Saddam allowed In five years 576,000 children to starve BECAUSE SADDAM refused to certify WMD destruction!
Iraq Sanctions Kill Children U.N. Reports - NYTimes.com

WAIT FOR IT ............

Both have deaths attributed to them ........................

Seems like all you poor ni$$er victims are more worried about LEO's being unfairly biased against you.

While the major killers, illegal immigrants are ignored and justified.

Seem to have your priorities mixed up ...................

SNAP, my bad you fools don't have priorities except to advance the poor nii$$er / faggot card ......................

Given that the OP's numbers are about people caught and convicted, what the fuck is 'ignored and justified' about?

When have you EVER heard someone say that illegals committed homicides are justified?

I'm guessing your cable must be shut off due to lack of payment, but don't you know how to get regular news on that puter??

Why is the house / senate considering pulling federal aid from "Sanctuary cities" ??

I like those who play stupid, it is so easy to help them look so totally stupid it is hilarious ...............

duh, yes.

Can't discuss the OP, thread jacking by changing subject to irrelevant and pointless bull shit??

NO but you are trying to paint it that way .......lol

But we aren't enforcing laws of "illegal immigration" with 200 "sanctuary cities" harboring law breakers.
That is the truly disgusting aspect and YOUR president hasn't said ONE word...Like the San Francisco Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi on Friday
He also quipped federal agents should "do your job," meaning that if the immigration department had wanted Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez to return to Mexico, agents should have issued a court order instead of detainer.
San Francisco Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi Says Too Much Finger-Pointing Distortion in Pier 14 Shooting Holds News Conference to Set Record Straight NBC Bay Area

I support zero immigration. But I'm not interested in putting the GOP imperialists back in power on false promises to achieve it.

WHILE BEING ARRESTED!
View attachment 44319

Obviously you don't believe in upholding the law do you?
Obviously YOU were never aware of the 1991 CEASE FIRE in Iraq were you?
Obviously YOU were NEVER aware of this Law signed by Bill Clinton.
"Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy calling .
"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."
On December 16, 1998, President Bill Clinton mandated Operation Desert Fox, a major four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets.
Obviously you never cared about the 1.2 million children that are alive today because these 4,488 Americans died... that doesn't count.
In spite of that Saddam allowed In five years 576,000 children to starve BECAUSE SADDAM refused to certify WMD destruction!
Iraq Sanctions Kill Children U.N. Reports - NYTimes.com

See? lol, case closed.

duh, yes.

NO but you are trying to paint it that way .......lol

When one statistic has nothing to do with another, no valid point can be made by comparing the two.

Forum List

Back