Housing discrimination lawsuit ruled in favor of Obama
Marijuana legalized in many states
Benghazi verdict - Obama and Hillary not guilty
US jobs numbers looking good
Confederate flag comes down
Hillary leads all cons in nationwide polls
Trump dumped by most of his major partners
Latinos hate cons, will vote for dems

Liberal policies have been "winning" for quite some time. That is why the country is going to hell in a hand basket. All we on the right can say is, you were warned.

You might have mentioned TPP, Obama won that big time, of course it was a pretty big loss for the left, which actually means something to people, but who cares no one actually died at Benghazi.

Liberal policies have been "winning" for quite some time. That is why the country is going to hell in a hand basket. All we on the right can say is, you were warned.

You might have mentioned TPP, Obama won that big time, of course it was a pretty big loss for the left, which actually means something to people, but who cares no one actually died at Benghazi.

Don't worry about TPP, congress will take care of it. And Benghazi is a dead issue. Only right wants to make political hay out of it. Keep at it, it's going to meet the same fate as birth certificate BS you tried before.

Now that jobs are back, My feelings about free trade and increasing h1b worker permits has subsided to "I don't mind".

In other words--I feel like my position has all the "Winds and Dragons" on its side. Funny there is no formal party to represent it.

You bitches be left out in the cold of a changing world...no problems, you people didn't mind trying to subjugate those that are making the changes...

Obamacare survives SCOTUS challenge
Gay marriage legalized

Through graft and corruption....
You must be proud. You fools are ushering in the next civil war,I hope you liberals own a lot of guns...but we know you dont.

Gay marriage legalized

You must be proud. You fools are ushering in the next civil war,I hope you liberals own a lot of guns...but we know you dont.

Yawn, you know how many times I've heard these hollow threats of civil war? About gazillion times.

You stupid rightard gun nut cons don't have the balls to start a war. How would you know who a liberal is and who isn't? How do you draw your battle lines? Are you really that stupid to make such BS statements?

Liberals have, indeed, won several noteworthy legal victories in recent months.

Trouble is, many of those are the result of either (1) judicial activism in opposition to the Will of the People or (2) knee-jerk over-reactions to tragedies, or (3) a Liberal-leaning legislature ramming something through and into law without reading the legislation or understanding its staggering negative impact upon the mainstream.

Trouble is, Liberals lost the US House of Representatives in 2010, and that loss was confirmed in 2012 and 2014.

Trouble is, Liberals lost the US Senate in 2014.

Trouble is, these "shellackings" (as Obama himself called them) were the Will of the People of the United States, providing feedback to a Liberal leader.

Trouble is, the Liberal Clown-Car or gaggle or candidates for the Presidency isn't a real collection - it's one serious candidate with a few others tossed-in for window dressing.

Trouble is, the Liberal Candidate for the Presidency renders their Party as a One-Trick Pony is the coming general election - involving a woman and her husband - who represent, quite possibly and arguably, the most elitist and potentially corrupt husband-wife tag-team ever to soil the American political landscape.

Trouble is, America does not want a Barack Obama 3rd term.

So, yes, indeed, please continue to delude yourself that Liberals are somehow 'ascendant' presently. It's the kind of short-sighted, myopic, arrogant, autocratic behavior that America has seen you manifest time and again in the past six-and-a-half years, and that America has become sick of, as evidenced by your loss of both houses of Congress.

Some of you knuckleheads will be chanting "Hopey-Changey" right up to January 20, 2017, after which you will quite possibly experience a very well deserved and long-overdue wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth and a keening wail that will give everyone else in the country a great deal of merriment and laughter.

January 17, 2017: the long National Nightmare ends, and, thank God, that's just around the corner now.

Last edited:
Gay marriage legalized

You don't know jack shit.......

Gay marriage legalized

You deluded bastards are not as numerous as you think. Even those you think are on your side are trying to figure out how to get rid of you

Reality is changing, and you are running scared from it--but where can you hide?

"Liberals are WINNING on ALL fronts"

It’s not a matter of ‘winning’; rather, it has to do with the fact that America continues to become a more diverse and inclusive society, where liberals have always embraced diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.

Consequently liberal positions on the issues comport with that of most Americans, such as equal protection rights for gay Americans, privacy rights for women, voting rights for African-American, the decriminalization of marijuana, and immigration reform.

Gay marriage legalized

Thank you, Dylann. Can't believe you get computer access.

Gay marriage legalized

Civil War!? lol

image.jpg

Gay marriage legalized

Yawn, you know how many times I've heard these hollow threats of civil war? About gazillion times.

You stupid rightard gun nut cons don't have the balls to start a war. How would you know who a liberal is and who isn't? How do you draw your battle lines? Are you really that stupid to make such BS statements?

Are you retarded? We wont have to start anything as has been said here a million times.
The route were taking in this country is going to start it for us.
Once those welfare checks stop what do you think is going to happen?
This isnt greece, we have cities full of welfare recipients that are going to go ballistic when the bottom falls out,which it will.

Gay marriage legalized

You don't know jack shit.......

I know we're almost at the tipping point as far as debt goes.
So whats going to happen when the bottom falls out and the welfare checks stop?

Gay marriage legalized

You deluded bastards are not as numerous as you think. Even those you think are on your side are trying to figure out how to get rid of you

Reality is changing, and you are running scared from it--but where can you hide?

Oh reality is changing all right....unfortunately for all of us it's not in the way you think.

Gay marriage legalized

Are you retarded? We wont have to start anything as has been said here a million times.
The route were taking in this country is going to start it for us.
Once those welfare checks stop what do you think is going to happen?
This isnt greece, we have cities full of welfare recipients that are going to go ballistic when the bottom falls out,which it will.

You said: "You must be proud. You fools are ushering in the next civil war,I hope you liberals own a lot of guns...but we know you dont. "

Thanks for flip flopping. And once again: More white people and seniors combined are on welfare than ALL the blacks combined in America.

We have a tyrannical despotic regime and a complicit media. Liberals are winning in the sense that the red queen won all her croquet matches by virtue of having all opponents beheaded.

The fatal error that liberals make is in thinking that because they have imposed, the people agree.

Don't worry about TPP, congress will take care of it. And Benghazi is a dead issue. Only right wants to make political hay out of it. Keep at it, it's going to meet the same fate as birth certificate BS you tried before.

You are right, the right does care and I would think the parents of those needlessly killed. TPP is a done deal.

Gay marriage legalized

Soon the Dems will have a stranglehold on the plural marriage and incestuous married couple vote!

Looks like the cons are doomed

Forum List

Back