Which is a bigger number: 4,380 American deaths per year from illegals or 254 blacks shot by cops?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That’s 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.
Read more at Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

Versus from 2003 to 2009 there were 1,529 blacks or 254 shot by cop per year.
WHILE BEING ARRESTED!
Exactly How Often Do Police Shoot Unarmed Black Men Mother Jones
Screen Shot 2015-07-11 at 7.17.33 AM.png

So I guess the cops could shoot up to 4,379 blacks per year before it would be as big a problem as illegals committing homicides?

Whoa. That's demented even for you.

I wonder what the numbers are for our men and women of the armed forces killed in senseless deadly costly wars by the presidents of the U.S.A.? How big are those numbers? What's the numbers for innocent U.S. citizens in our prisons and jails?

Clearly the 254 number is bigger, since it is ten times worse for a black thug to be shot by a cop than it is for an innocent American to be killed by an illegal. Just ask Josh.

The reason those dumb ni$$er's keep getting shot by poilice is because they break the law, don't commit crimes and the Po-Po will leave you alone..............

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That’s 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.
Read more at Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

Versus from 2003 to 2009 there were 1,529 blacks or 254 shot by cop per year.
WHILE BEING ARRESTED!
Exactly How Often Do Police Shoot Unarmed Black Men Mother Jones
View attachment 44319
I question your figures, sir.

You know how it is for a honky, every other race is out to get him...Since they were the ones out to get minorities not to many years ago...

Sounds more like a line from the ni$$er's play book to scamming society .........................................
Being as you is a honky I can see why you are blind to the present..

Honky just don't like you ni$$ers talking shit ......................

Especially where it aint true and you can't prove it, jus t some more of that nasty character assasination, but what do you expect from ignorant ni$$ers??

Clearly the 254 number is bigger, since it is ten times worse for a black thug to be shot by a cop than it is for an innocent American to be killed by an illegal. Just ask Josh.

The reason those dumb ni$$er's keep getting shot by poilice is because they break the law, don't commit crimes and the Po-Po will leave you alone..............
They never pulled a gun on me while being arrested...

You know how it is for a honky, every other race is out to get him...Since they were the ones out to get minorities not to many years ago...

Sounds more like a line from the ni$$er's play book to scamming society .........................................
Being as you is a honky I can see why you are blind to the present..

Honky just don't like you ni$$ers talking shit ......................

Especially where it aint true and you can't prove it, jus t some more of that nasty character assasination, but what do you expect from ignorant ni$$ers??
You should know, you are acting stupid...

Forum List

Back