Which Cost more? Republican Drug Bill or Democratic Health Care?

We still haven't sifted through all the outright lies told about what Obunglercare was going to cost versus what it will end up costing.

Given the track record of cost estimating by politicians, that travesty could easily cost a trillion before anyone is even eligible for benefit #1.

We still haven't sifted through all the outright lies told about what Obunglercare was going to cost versus what it will end up costing.

Given the track record of cost estimating by politicians, that travesty could easily cost a trillion before anyone is even eligible for benefit #1.

Which one?

Too soon to say.

But I'm certain you have some idiotic snippet of disinformation from Daily Kooks, HRPuffinstuffPost or some other leftist loony bin to "prove" that Medicare D costs more.

It's been years since the drug bill was signed into law. Do you have any idea of the cost? Don't care? Only concerned when it's Democrats?

Get rid of both... and to make up for the tax cuts.. just make everyone pay the same rate as the 'rich' are paying.... stop letting ~50% pay no income tax at all

Funny thing is though... it would be the little libbies against that kind of action though

Which cost the nation more?

What cost more, Bush's two tax cuts to the rich or the health care bill?

What cost more, Bush's two tax cuts to the rich or the iraq war?

See where I am going with this?

Actually, the cost of the tax cuts and the wars probably would have cancelled each other out. But then Bush wouldn't be able to "gift" all his "friends".

Get rid of both... and to make up for the tax cuts.. just make everyone pay the same rate as the 'rich' are paying.... stop letting ~50% pay no income tax at all

Funny thing is though... it would be the little libbies against that kind of action though

If everyone paid what the "rich" paid, that would be a HUGE tax cut.

Buffett blasts system that lets him pay less tax than secretary - Times Online

Warren Buffett, the third-richest man in the world, has criticised the US tax system for allowing him to pay a lower rate than his secretary and his cleaner.

warren-185x185_145353a.jpg

Too soon to say.

But I'm certain you have some idiotic snippet of disinformation from Daily Kooks, HRPuffinstuffPost or some other leftist loony bin to "prove" that Medicare D costs more.

It's been years since the drug bill was signed into law. Do you have any idea of the cost? Don't care? Only concerned when it's Democrats?
I know its estimates changed upwards of by scores of billions of dollars as the numbers trickled out to independent numbers crunchers. So, it would be of little surprise to me that it's already 4 or 5 times more costly than projected.

And seeing that no part of ObubbleheadCare is even on the books yet, its total costs are $0.00 to date. However, its estimated costs are already ballooning well beyond that bald-faced lie of "budget neutrality".

Oh, speaking of blind partisanship, Medicare D was stolen wholesale from the dummycrats...But since a dopey republican congress that was just going along with what their dopier president wanted had the (R) by their names, it's now just a "give-away" to those eeeevil pharmaceutical companies.

Too soon to say.

I know its estimates changed upwards of by scores of billions of dollars as the numbers trickled out to independent numbers crunchers. So, it would be of little surprise to me that it's already 4 or 5 times more costly than projected.

And seeing that no part of ObubbleheadCare is even on the books yet, its total costs are $0.00 to date. However, its estimated costs are already ballooning well beyond that bald-faced lie of "budget neutrality".

Oh, speaking of blind partisanship, Medicare D was stolen wholesale from the dummycrats...But since a dopey republican congress that was just going along with what their dopier president wanted had the (R) by their names, it's now just a "give-away" to those eeeevil pharmaceutical companies.

Hey, do you think Mitt Romney had to read the "heath care" bill? After the first few lines? Déjà vu?

The drug bill was written by Democrats? Maybe that's why they called it the most irresponsible bill in history and voted against it.

Come on. Even you have to admit, the Republicans passed that bill for old people's vote.

Nobody said anything about Mitt Romney, dickweed.

Democratics only called Medicare D "the most irresponsible piece of legislation in history" because they weren't the ones driving it....That's the way blind partisan hackery works, you blind partisan hack.

Democratics only called Medicare D "the most irresponsible piece of legislation in history" because they weren't the ones driving it....That's the way blind partisan hackery works, you blind partisan hack.

The Obama/Democrat health care bill was modeled on Mitt Romney's bill he passed when he was governor. I thought everyone knew that. It was one of the main selling points and the reason he was so quiet about the bill.

My, my, my, all the name calling. You're losing it. Take a deep breath in, exhale slowly, breathe in, breathe out. In, out.

Warren Buffett, the third-richest man in the world, has criticised the US tax system for allowing him to pay a lower rate than his secretary and his cleaner.

So zero % to a higher % is a tax cut to you.. hence why we rightfully label you as a complete imbecile

Lest you also forget, idiot, that I mentioned rate and have CONTINUALLY stood for a simplified system removing all loopholes, etc

Last edited:
The Obama/Democrat health care bill was modeled on Mitt Romney's bill he passed when he was governor. I thought everyone knew that. It was one of the main selling points and the reason he was so quiet about the bill.
So, what's the point, other than that Romney is a nitwit and that democratics haven't had an original idea since Christ was an altar boy?

My, my, my, all the name calling. You're losing it. Take a deep breath in, exhale slowly, breathe in, breathe out. In, out.
Oh, bite me, dickweed...It's fun.

BTW, you've failed to present anything that would drag this mess out of the realm of a troll thread.

He never "had it" he just claims he knows everything about everything.

People are finnaly catching onto the fact that he is a void of knowledge

So zero % to a higher % is a tax cut to you.. hence why we rightfully label you as a complete imbecile

Lest you also forget, idiot, that I mentioned rate and have CONTINUALLY stood for a simplified system removing all loopholes, etc

Dave, you are an idiot. When the wages are enough that people can pay taxes, then they will be taxed. Were you to be honest, you would note the amount of taxes the biggest corperations pay. As Buffet has pointed out, the rich in this nation are taking far more than their just share. And those that are working in the menial but neccessary jobs, are getting far too little for their efforts.

He never "had it" he just claims he knows everything about everything.

People are finnaly catching onto the fact that he is a void of knowledge

Yah, ol' Dooodeee........, like so many on here, is a regular flap-yap. All noise and no evidence.

Forum List

Back