Which Cartoon Character Should Conservatives Target Next?

Republicans also attacked Big Bird for daring to get vaccinated

Part of their Cancel Culture
I don't have any ill will towards the character.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Who these days isn't having a fifteen minutes of fame time period due to one group of people or another? Anyone who hasn't had their moment yet, I am guessing just hasn't been gotten to yet.

Pretty amusing watching liberals freak out over a major corporation losing a tax exemption they have had since the 1960s.
Toro owns Disney stock...

Screenshot_20220424-131541.png

Like the majority of establishment Republicans... he's only concerned about his personal bottom line.

Rino Romney 2024!

I cant understand why Top Cat has escaped censure.
The facts :
Vagrant who lives on the street
With his gang. He actually calls them his gang.
Possibly a bummer.
Anti police, anti AUTHORITY!!

Is it not time to protect the kids from this grooming shit ?

Who the hell is "Top Cat?"

Saved millions of lives

Let's see what the future holds...

We may get lucky...but we may be setting ourselves up for a more dire situation...

First it was Mr. Potatohead. Then it was Dr. Suess. Now it is Mickey Mouse.

The Forever Culture War conservative media echo chamber has to keep its base in a constant state of outrage because KA-CHING!!

But because everyone's attention span is so short, it can be hard coming up with a new America's #1 Enemy every 24/48 hours. So let's give them a hand.

Fat Albert?
View attachment 635584

Dora?
View attachment 635585

Spongebob?
View attachment 635586

The Powerpuff Girls?
View attachment 635587
How about AOC or the Somali skank?

First it was Mr. Potatohead. Then it was Dr. Suess. Now it is Mickey Mouse.

The Forever Culture War conservative media echo chamber has to keep its base in a constant state of outrage because KA-CHING!!

But because everyone's attention span is so short, it can be hard coming up with a new America's #1 Enemy every 24/48 hours. So let's give them a hand.

Fat Albert?
View attachment 635584

Dora?
View attachment 635585

Spongebob?
View attachment 635586

The Powerpuff Girls?
View attachment 635587

You've lost the culture.

Welcome to it.

I LOVE WATCHING THE THIS.............THE IMPLOSION IS EPIC

I can't show great old Bugs Bunny clips in my classroom--including the use of classical music--because the liberals meltdown about how "violent" it is.

I can't show the Tom and Jerry episode where Jerry is in the piano. OH no the cartoon cat wants to pummel the cartoon mouse, what will become of the children?

This has been going on for YEARS. Suddenly these idiots want to talk to the kiddies about what's in everyone's pants and why it matters and they wonder why we're putting up the stop signs?

Welcome to your battles liberals! Enjoy!

Any and all that promote transgender lifestyles to children.

As an adult, no one cares what you do. However, YOU WILL stay away from the children.
Lol, did watching bugs bunny put on a dress to get one over on the dim wit hunting him make ya wanna put on high heels and lip stick? Was it hard for you to fight the urge there sparky?

Any and all that promote transgender lifestyles to children.

As an adult, no one cares what you do. However, YOU WILL stay away from the children.
Lol, how did ya feel about seeing Madison Cawthorn dress in women's lingerie? Give ya a little tingle down there?

I don't watch TV stupid fuck.
Awe, your little feelings get hurt? Lol, if ya didn't swing that way you would know no one can convince ya to change your sexual preferences. It's OK I am sure those silk women's thongs you wear feel good. If ya didn't protest do much no one would know you swing that way.

Forum List

Back