Which Cartoon Character Should Conservatives Target Next?

Lol, all the retard I mean Republicans think about all day is grooming and cross dreasers. What makes yall swing that way so bad? Ya fucking groomer.
Wow, I never would've figured that on my own. You sure are smart sparky. Thanks for setting me straight champ! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

First it was Mr. Potatohead. Then it was Dr. Suess. Now it is Mickey Mouse.

The Forever Culture War conservative media echo chamber has to keep its base in a constant state of outrage because KA-CHING!!

But because everyone's attention span is so short, it can be hard coming up with a new America's #1 Enemy every 24/48 hours. So let's give them a hand.

Fat Albert?
View attachment 635584

Dora?
View attachment 635585

Spongebob?
View attachment 635586

The Powerpuff Girls?
View attachment 635587
Everything old is new again. I think you neo-cons and neo-libs have got this covered. . . w/o the folks you can't brainwash. . . . man, even try to gas-light on whom is doing the "targeting." :rolleyes:

iu

iu

Lol, sure ya haven't. Why ya so worried there sparky. Afraid they gonna turn your queer ass?
This is the best you have? Trying to put this one Me when it is you clowns who want to secretly speak to children without the parents knowing about it?

That is pretty sick. Seek help.

The Forever Culture War conservative media echo chamber has to keep its base in a constant state of outrage because KA-CHING!!

But because everyone's attention span is so short, it can be hard coming up with a new America's #1 Enemy every 24/48 hours. So let's give them a hand.

Fat Albert?
View attachment 635584

Dora?
View attachment 635585

Spongebob?
View attachment 635586

The Powerpuff Girls?
View attachment 635587
Fat Albert is already pretty much canceled....Cosby did that himself.

Dora is actually a legal immigrant and she also volunteered on Ted Cruz's reelection campaign, so she is safe....

Powerpuff girls are pretty over the hill, so no one cares about those lesbos.....

I think SpongeBob should go next.....he is a sinister individual.....

Fat Albert?
View attachment 635584

Dora?
View attachment 635585

Spongebob?
View attachment 635586

The Powerpuff Girls?
View attachment 635587
Youre delusional. Only the left cancels old characters.

I’m going be on Fox News?

Cool.
You support the teaching of sexuality to 5 year old children. And you call for American troops in Ukraine. You are a Canadian.

You're not going to Faux.

You're going on Joy Reid ...

Fat Albert?
View attachment 635584

Dora?
View attachment 635585

Spongebob?
View attachment 635586

The Powerpuff Girls?
View attachment 635587
How about marjorie Taylor green?

Actually it seems that lefties are consumed about cartoon characters. All republicans want is to control the education of their kids.

Fat Albert?
View attachment 635584

Dora?
View attachment 635585

Spongebob?
View attachment 635586

The Powerpuff Girls?
View attachment 635587
Anti-Corporation loons going to bat for a Mega-Corporation ?

Forum List

Back